Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stinnkymonkey
01 Jun 11 14:04
| Topic/replies: 113 | Blogger: stinnkymonkey's blog
Any other road racing fans out there following the insanity of the TT?
I see bloo square have a market up previous TT winner Cameron Donald 7/1 seems a decent price to me considering there's no Hutchy any thoughts??
Pause Switch to Standard View Bonkers road racing
Show More
Report GPT June 1, 2011 4:33 PM BST
Only one winner if his bike doesn't conk out,I'd rather have Martin than Donald as he is prone to mistakes.Anstey a decent price for both super and stocker classes.
Report stinnkymonkey June 1, 2011 10:45 PM BST
Agree about Anstey usually puts in a performance somewhere in the week.Macguiness obviousley the man  but even money for the big bikes isn't a bet for me.Guy Martin worries me he wants it too much I feel hence last years crash and he's running out of lives.
Report Virgin June 2, 2011 10:48 AM BST
Another 2 deaths in Tuesday's sidecar practice

Bill Currie Sad

Kevin Morgan Sad

Total 233Sad

Love Love the racing though - come back safe guys & girls
Report GPT June 2, 2011 12:48 PM BST
Well said.
Report Daddypig June 2, 2011 1:42 PM BST
It's good to see some odds on offer. 11/8 is surely too short for McGuiness at this stage, although I'd still have him fav. I've been following it for 10 years now, and it's never seemed as open as this year. Cameron Donald for me has always had the raw pace, I think it was a 131 lap in practice a couple of years ago before he had a bit of an off.
Report TonyTodd June 2, 2011 2:05 PM BST
Im going next week for a few days, cant wait. Blush

GPT please go away Laugh
Report GPT June 2, 2011 7:01 PM BST
Never discount McGuiness price is too short though considering his bike usually breaks,Donald is a bit wild.Best wait for a decent weather support as pikey Dunlop would be worth a punt if it's wet.
Report Zazu June 4, 2011 11:49 AM BST
some truely astonishing laps in practice. all of them saying theres plenty more to come as well Cool

wouldnt take a short price on anyway, looks stupidly competitive this year. hope guy martin  wins his first TT at the end of the week. place will go mental and some serious media coverage can only be a good thing Blush
Report Virgin June 4, 2011 2:48 PM BST
Totally agree some manic racing and when you consider just how complex the lap is and the total distances covered the small time gap is amazing [smiley:crazy]

Respect Cool
Report GPT June 4, 2011 10:11 PM BST
Did say you can't discount John,think Anstey was quicker though.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com