Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pounf
01 Jun 11 12:21
| Topic/replies: 4,409 | Blogger: Pounf's blog
I have to say, I do think Pedrosa wont race. I know its his home Grand Prix but surely common sense will prevail.

Weather uncertain.

Dovi at a big price e/w in the GP, I like Marquez in Moto2, and think Vinales will confirm he`s the real deal with a decent showing again - somebody gave him a shout a couple of GP`s ago - great spot.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 47
By:
Shalimah
When: 01 Jun 11 14:50
Pedrosa confirmed as non starter
By:
Zazu
When: 01 Jun 11 16:26
weather forecast is sunny Confused

cant see anything other than the 3 winners being stoner 5/4, iannone 7/2 and terol big odds on

motogp
stoner - 5/4 wins on the bridle. the more you put on the more you get back imvho
simoncelli - 7/1 catalunya very easy circuit. unless he crashes into a competitor he wont be off the podium 

moto2
Iannone - 7/2. Winner in '09 (should have lost to simon but even if he had finished second was very racey until the penultimate lap), Pole '10 and would have won if he didnt receive a ride through for overtaking under yellows. Has looked great in most races this year.

I usually like sportingoddds prices and they go just 6/4 marquez Confused

125s
vinales fastest over the 2 days at aragon Cool
knows the circuit and eventually will end up bigger than everyone other than rossi

however, i cant see him living with terol and his rocketship this weekend esp if he messes up qually which he has done in every round other than le mans.
By:
Zazu
When: 03 Jun 11 08:07
pleasantly surprised with vinales. finished p6 but was very fast running p2 until the banzai laps went in (he didnt improve on his last run)

terol looks ominous but id prefer to take my chances at 12/1 and 9/1 (and defo get involved in a w/o terol market!) Cool
By:
Zazu
When: 04 Jun 11 10:58
anyone betting?

JLo enters the arena in fp3 Cool
hope he can race casey

moto2 looks like normal Laugh
iannone battling marquez would be nice

terol did a decent length stint in fp3 with every lap over a second faster than everyone elses hot lap. nearly 2 seconds faster than everyones elses normal pace Cry
By:
Pounf
When: 04 Jun 11 18:58
Lorenzo has been quoted as saying it would be a miracle if he won, I dont think its that much of a stretch, but I`m struggling to see past The Aussie, I think he has consistent pace, and Sideshow Bob will probably fall off trying to keep up with him.
Iannone has knackered himself, with a rubbish grid position, if he doesnt crash into somebody on the first lap as he moves through the field, he`ll probably wear his tyrs out getting to the front. I still like Marquez to win.
Faubel has been toward the pointy end a couple of times this season and come off. Terol again looks dominant, if somebody goes e/w first 3 I`ll be all over Faubel e/w. But thats unlikely as its such a bad e.w race.
By:
Zazu
When: 04 Jun 11 20:27
ive had 2 bets after today

9/1 zarco 125s w/o terol
12/1 espargaro moto2

terol is in a league of his own and if he gets a break is gone.  did his qual laps on his own whereas vinales and faubel got big tows (both gained 4/10ths in the last section alone) vinales isnt a good qualifier but throughout the session he was abysmal. w/o terol vinales 11/10, faubel 10/3, much prefer zarco who had excellent pace throughout

aleix espagaro has looked as good as anyone so far this weekend and you can get 12/1 Confused
says if he doesnt crash he'll be on the podium Cool

wouldnt trust JLo at all. cant believe yamaha let him ramp up honda as much as he does [smiley:crazy]
think casey will win but dont not at 8/11
By:
Alex the old wrinkled retainer
When: 05 Jun 11 07:09
Edwards will start!!
By:
bb66
When: 05 Jun 11 08:21
wrong start times again, phoned them, let's see how long it will teke to unsuspend 125 marketsDevilCryDevil
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 08:33
if it stops wet we all know who will win or bin itGrin
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 08:37
caseys the best in dry, damp and wet Cool

expect it to be dry by motogp time but 125s and moto2 should be interesting [:p]
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 08:43
zazu if its wet stoner worth taking on at the prices imho if its dry well thats a different proposition
By:
bb66
When: 05 Jun 11 08:55
Terol 1.3 for podiumShocked, what has happened?
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 08:57
its wet but even so he will still be fast!
By:
bb66
When: 05 Jun 11 08:59
doesn't explain the 1.48 matched, but it seems to be a tyre gamble
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 09:01
yes its drying out as well and they can only choose ful wet or slicks and its possible a ralf wauldman donington scenario could happen i suppose.
By:
bb66
When: 05 Jun 11 09:06
all on slicks reported
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 09:07
this is drying out fast terol will probably start to go faster bb as this happens imho but we will see.
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 09:10
zarco flying
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 09:13
need terol to fck off. have vinales outright and zarco w/o terol. could get royally shafted Cry

folger needs to chill out as well!
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 09:45
huge 1.01 gubbing
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 09:45
GREAT RACE

this games easy Cool

need to get them on the podium before the stewards though Mischief
By:
Mike0002
When: 05 Jun 11 09:46
terol 10k 1.01

By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 09:47
carnage imminent Cry
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 09:47
oh stewards inquiry Shocked
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 09:49
stop fcking around and get on the podium johann [>o]

20 seconds. ive been shafted Devil
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 09:49
20 second penalty Shocked
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 09:53
some very lucky 1.01 backers here there are moves pulled like that every week motorcycle racing Shocked
By:
Zazu
bet3665 - Official race classification at the time of the podium presentation will be used for settlement. Subsequent disqualifications and/or appeals will not affect bets.

just cost me £500 CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
By:
scarecrow
thats cruel zazu moves like that pulled all the time in racing with nothing done about it!!!!
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 10:06
Sad

Even if they took each other out i had vinales waiting to collect
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 10:11
worse than simon Cry
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 10:13
prepare for utter carnage in about 2 minutes
By:
Alex the old wrinkled retainer
When: 05 Jun 11 10:14
Betfair seem to find this confusing, they have still not settled.
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 10:38
If you can find any good markets, edwards has never missed a race in motogp so is riding 1 lap then pulling into the pits.
By:
St. KFC
When: 05 Jun 11 10:46
FYI Edwards failed medical and won't start - according to Darryl Beattie on Australian Telecast.
By:
Zazu
When: 05 Jun 11 10:59
failed medical? he's had a full 24hours to recover from the surgery  [smiley:crazy]

snoozefest of a moto2 race. espagaro delighted with 3rd Laugh
big crash for simon, unlucky aspar Devil
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 11:13
who has backed bradl to win the champpionship at 1.1 win or lose what a shocking bet that is!!
By:
bb66
When: 05 Jun 11 11:21
^^ pure madness, not even Terol in 125 is a back at that price (have him @1.25)
By:
scarecrow
When: 05 Jun 11 11:28
terol bar an injury will win the 125c/c class imho i would not lay 1.25 myself he is a genuine 1.10 chance as an injury is the only thing that can stop him as he will finish in the top 3 every race baring a crash and today you could see the maturity he has by taking his time until the track dried b4 upping his pace.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com