Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
headturner
29 May 11 19:39
| Topic/replies: 119 | Blogger: headturner's blog
is iot beause im blick kaffa

what acry baby maybe he should just acept he isa rubbish driver and run back to switzland and count his cash
Pause Switch to Standard View blick blick blick
Show More
Report JustaThought May 29, 2011 9:09 PM BST
'Ratner' moment for Hamilton playing the race card; he probably regretted his comment just a soon as it left his mouth....from bbc site

'I was quite a lot quicker than Massa, I went up the inside and the guy just turned so early and just turned into me so I tried to go onto the kerb to avoid him, and we're stuck together.
'So it was just… and of course I get a penalty which is usual. He held me up in qualifying and I got the penalty. He turned into me, and I got the penalty
'And I went up the inside of Maldonado and you can see on the screen he turned in a good car length too early to stop me from overtaking him and crashed into me. This stuff's ridiculous. These drivers are absolutely fricking ridiculous, it's stupid.

The Briton then added: 'Maybe it's because I'm black – that's what Ali G says! I don't know.'
Report Zazu May 29, 2011 9:30 PM BST
the mclaren pr team sent him back to the stewards to explain the joke Laugh

raced like a destruction derby driver today [smiley:crazy]
Report fkqmz May 30, 2011 8:00 AM BST
Laugh i like this thread
Report headturner May 30, 2011 12:44 PM BST
if i was  the steward i would have replied yes its beacuse your blick now deal with it your moron and go away
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com