Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pounf
12 May 11 08:35
| Topic/replies: 4,408 | Blogger: Pounf's blog
Will Simoncelli stay shiny side up ? Will it rain ?
Looking forward to another cracker, its hard to pick a winner and should be a great race.
Pause Switch to Standard View Moto GP - Le Mans
Show More
Report Zazu May 12, 2011 5:29 PM BST
will soon be boarding the 'colin edwards 20/1 without the big 4' express Cool
Report Zazu May 13, 2011 10:05 AM BST
ok, wont be getting on board that train today Shocked

looks like a weekend chasing stoner Love
Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer May 14, 2011 9:04 AM BST
I see that we are betting on Terol not to fall off again. Quickest by miles in FP3 and a snip at 1.25 with Bet Fred.

1.25 in the 125 class is an omen.
Report Pounf May 14, 2011 12:26 PM BST
Weather still a bit changeable apparently
Report Zazu May 14, 2011 6:14 PM BST
will be sunny tomorrow

vinales hasnt performed well in qualifying but now hes on front row Cool
terols race pace is far superior to anyone elses but I can happily live without the stress of backing 1/4 shots on motorbikes

think stoner is a cert in motogp IF race goes to plan. Cant see anything other than fireworks tomorrow though Laugh

have fancied luthi all weekend in moto2, cant decide whether to take 5/1 or leave alone Confused
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 8:40 AM BST
Redding along with Luethi very consistent in all in all practice sessions, he really surpriced me, Iannone from 8th should take less time than last race to fight for the lead. Moto2 promises to be the most interesting race today imo, but it's to unpredictable for me to bet on pre race.
Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer May 15, 2011 9:12 AM BST
Betfair have managed to suspend the 125 market an hour too early!  How do they do that?
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 9:27 AM BST
at least already reopened without cancelling bets
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 10:19 AM BST
Hats off to Vinales, Terol will win though unless Vinales takes him out in a suicide manoevre
Report Zazu May 15, 2011 10:20 AM BST
mack running with terol Cool
Report Zazu May 15, 2011 10:34 AM BST
maverick25racing dot com

get yourself in the fan club boys Cool
Report Zazu May 15, 2011 10:59 AM BST
Cool
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 11:37 AM BST
OMG Johnny, how silly can you beSad
Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer May 15, 2011 12:02 PM BST
Could somebody let betfair know when these races start? MotoGP market suspended now.
Report Cubanpete May 15, 2011 12:04 PM BST
Useless feckers!!
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 12:04 PM BST
I think they have taken over times from last race (Portugal)SadCry
Report joey May 15, 2011 1:12 PM BST
Who was the first lap leader, i backed pedrosa and the market is closed.  I was sure it was him, but my bet has been settled as lost? Did i miss something?
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 1:39 PM BST
Il Dottore is backLove
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 1:43 PM BST
hey, that would be great, had an arb on Danny, B W!N paid him as winner, BF paid my layLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report bb66 May 15, 2011 1:46 PM BST
FFS, top6 market suspended with the winner crossing the lineDevilCry
Report Pounf May 15, 2011 9:26 PM BST
Pedrosa was first lap leader.

I think it was a very hard pass by Sideshow Bob, if it had been Rossi, there would have been no fine.
Report bb66 May 16, 2011 5:53 AM BST
maybe hard but justifyable judgement imo (but considering Rossi's attack on Stoner the previous race you're probably right with your suspicion), unjustifyable was to not relegate Stoner to the end of the grid for his boxing on Randy in WU though!
Report bb66 May 16, 2011 5:57 AM BST
Due to the superiority of Honda we should have a market without BIG 6 instead of BIG 4 imo, Simoncelli a must, and Dovi justified as much as Rossi this season.
Report Pounf May 17, 2011 2:44 PM BST
On reflection, I`ve decided I dont like Race Control interfering with the race on such matters. It should be an utter last resort and for something that is black and white with no doubt. Simoncelli`s manoeuvre was wild, outrageous, daring, injudicious, etc but he was racing to win, and we cant have riders second guessing that they might be given a penalty for trying something daring. In this sport - certainly more than F1 - the riders risk injury and sometimes worse, we have to trust them.
Report Zazu May 18, 2011 6:27 PM BST
id much rather race control issue a ride through than look at it after the race and add 25seconds to the time like F1. 

pedrosa has the line and simoncelli cut across him. From the normal angle is doesnt look to bad but when you see it from pedrosas on board it was clearly worthy of a penalty

just a shame it was gresini vs hrc. would have been brilliant for it to kick off between impartial teams [:p]
Report Pounf May 21, 2011 2:12 PM BST
My point is, next time an incident may be a little less clear, they have opened Pandoras box, and may now feel obliged to interfere more and more. Pedrosa could well have shut off and there`d been no problem, but if you notice he loses the back wheel - it comes up - and he lost control momentarily. I know it was a very hard pass, and could be argued as wreckless, but I dont want the sport anaesthatised to the point nobody wants to risk anything.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com