Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pounf
05 May 11 18:37
| Topic/replies: 4,409 | Blogger: Pounf's blog
Looking forward to this, I think it`ll be a good weekend.

Biaggi did the double last year and should post his first win. Not one Checas best tracks recently, but he has been excellent this year. Quite like Fabrizio and Leon Camier as outsiders.
Pause Switch to Standard View World Superbikes at Monza
Show More
Report Zazu May 5, 2011 10:19 PM BST
theres probably 5 riders who id rate as having 'very good' chance and another 5 who i wouldnt be surprised to see win.

aprillias home track so assuming nori has same/similar kit to the factory boys rocket ship....

last year was a disaster all round. but form in last 5 years at monza - 4-3-1-1-2(beaten by 0.058seconds)-1-2-ret(hit a bird!)

18/1 now but ill wait until i can get 50's when he qualifies on the 4th row Cool
Report Zazu May 5, 2011 10:28 PM BST
forgot to add.

365s winning margin market

2/1 less than .5seconds
saver on 8/1 0.5seconds - 1 seconds
6/5 dutched

where im from, we call that FREE MONEY Love
Report Pounf May 6, 2011 12:41 AM BST
No such thing as free money !

I see 365 are out, wonder if anybody else will bother. Been a pretty poor effort by most of the books on the WSB so far this season.

Biaggi has shortened I see. Dont like the guy, but you have to respect his ability. Haga`s qualified well the last two races, so hoping for a 4th row grid spot (and a big price) is a bit optimistic. Camier got 4th and 5th here last year and was 4th last time out, if he gets a decent start, which he hasnt been doing he could be a contender.
Just dont fancy Melandri or Rea, and Checa`s 9-10-14-11 form numbers here dont inspire, and even though he has been right on it this season, I think Biaggi will have the beating fo him.

Its good racing, really dont understand the lack of coverage by the bookies.
Report Zazu May 6, 2011 7:51 AM BST
ive not checked all the results but just from memory I can confirm in the last 5 years if you'd got less than a second winning margin 6/5 (and/or less than 0.5seconds 2/1) you'd be hugely in profit.

why dont you fancy rea?

monzas always provides great racing and i think there could be a few surprises on the podium. kawasaki Grin
Report Pounf May 6, 2011 9:31 AM BST
Re Rea, just think at the price I fancy other people more - but I`m often wrong ! He was in 2nd when he came to grief in R1 last year here, and his results have improved since the start of the season.
Think theres a good deal of luck in distance betting, very close and quite distant are the usual results. You may be right in it being close, but I think its too random to be totally confident. Six races this season and not one under 0.5 yet.
Report Pounf May 6, 2011 12:48 PM BST
There you go -   Rea fastest in FP1 what do I know ! Good effort from the BMWs but am struggling to make a case for them Sunday.
Report Zazu May 6, 2011 3:33 PM BST
not really. monza is unique,  bikes can have major flaws but as long they go quickly on the straights you're ok.  not reading to much into it but expected better form kawasaki Cry

aprillias doing 330km/hr :)

as long as we have a typical monza race 1 battle im happy whoever wins Cool
(a nori double would be splendid though Love )
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com