Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
arnoldpredator
21 Mar 11 02:31
| Topic/replies: 364 | Blogger: arnoldpredator's blog
It is a sport that is followed by 580000000 people and now, and we have the australian gp next week there are only  1950 euros in the winner of the race market, I don't understand this ¿no one  is interested in betting here?
Pause Switch to Standard View ¿why is so low the interest in f1?
Show More
Report fkqmz March 21, 2011 5:39 PM GMT
personally, i cant be arsed with all the rigmarole that goes with betting on anything in Australia on betfair!
Report Pounf March 21, 2011 6:58 PM GMT
Because after 2 laps it is more boring than snooker.
Report mr clene March 22, 2011 9:37 PM GMT
wot rigmarole, dont you simply transfer your current account over? seeemed simple enuff to me?
Am I wrong?
Report fkqmz March 23, 2011 8:20 AM GMT
Laugh oh dear pounf, that comment could be coming back to haunt you on Sunday. tyres are really going to mix things up this year.

its not the transferring the money thats the issue, its the transferring it back!
Report karas March 23, 2011 9:01 AM GMT
betting may be low cause of australian market !
Report DembaBa March 23, 2011 2:15 PM GMT
It is a corporate circus not a sport.Talk of fake rain etc.. just highlights that it is a contrived show rather than a corinthian pursuit. The drivers and cars are mobile advertising hoardings! Where are the James Hunt's, Mansell's or Senna's? The new breed are little rich boy , platitudinous PR speaking automatons. Dull. The betting is the only thing that keeps it of any interest at all!!
Report fkqmz March 24, 2011 4:02 PM GMT
have faith demba, pirelli will save the show!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com