Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
sniperAYR
17 Mar 11 18:21
| Topic/replies: 2,345 | Blogger: sniperAYR's blog
Betfair.. you have this listed as a saturday race on 19th March...This is a sunday race on 20th March.. Needs corrected..
Stoners gonna win no matter what day its on...IMHO..
Pause Switch to Standard View Motogp from QATAR
Show More
Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer March 17, 2011 6:25 PM GMT
Ha.

Take a look at the winner without the top 4 market. Plain

Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer March 17, 2011 6:27 PM GMT
sniper, the start time will be the practice, when bets gets cancelled and the market re opened.
Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer March 17, 2011 6:37 PM GMT
** qualifying
Report bb66 March 18, 2011 7:28 AM GMT
I don't get it though, why the market is put in play at start of qualifying.

Crazy prices backed in 125, 1.52 on Terol, 6 on FolgerLaugh
Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer March 18, 2011 8:01 AM GMT
I think bets are cancelled and then the market reopened at the start of qualifying, it does not go in-play till the start of the race. The date and time in the rules are the next point that the market will be suspended.

Terol is too short for the race at 1.52, I agree, despite him being nearly a second fastest in FP1.  But evens looks generous to me for Terol as World Champ on betfair.  The best bookies odds are SJ at 1.73 while 365 and PP have him at 1.66.
Report Alex the old wrinkled retainer March 18, 2011 8:08 AM GMT
Whoever has put money up on MotoGP - Winner w/o Big 4 has best ask betfair to remove the top 4 from the list of selections!! The market could be voided unless betfair sorts that little operator aberration out. Shocked
Report Pounf March 18, 2011 1:03 PM GMT
Terol looks a good thing for the 125cc.
Stoner owns this place, and could finish top on every practice qualifying and the race. I took the 7/4 with Fred early this week.
Moto2 - wide open. Takahashi had a decent tow to top the chart in FP2. Bradl has been fast in pre season. Cluzel has decent track form. Marquez up a class, but was awesome in 125s. Redding flying. Iannone, you never really knwo what you`re gonna get. Of the two guys down from GP, I had a tiny C`ship bet on Aleix Espargaro at 150/1 as I thought that was too big. This is the bike version of a big Cheltnheam handicap, anybody could win.
Report sniperAYR March 18, 2011 2:12 PM GMT
..Ok Alex gottya..market cancelled after last session saturday,and fresh odds once we know official grid positions.
Stoner looks untouchable with Terol getting my vote for 125s..Moto2 could be any one of a dozen.39 into the first bend...cant wait..
Report Pounf March 20, 2011 10:22 AM GMT
Pedrosa to lead, Stoner to slowly reel him in, then about Lap 4 take him then pull away.
Report Mike0002 March 20, 2011 4:01 PM GMT
125cc 16:00 GMT
Moto2 17:15 GMT
MotoGP 19:00 GMT
Betfair times are wrong, just in case you wonder.
Report Do wah Diddy March 20, 2011 6:30 PM GMT
THANK YOU FOR THE START TIMES
Report subbuteo master March 20, 2011 7:04 PM GMT
Betfair suspended first lap leader before the end of the lap
Report bb66 March 20, 2011 7:06 PM GMT
ffs, what was that suspension for????Confused
Report subbuteo master March 20, 2011 7:12 PM GMT
No idea but sodding annoying
Report mr clene March 20, 2011 8:00 PM GMT
who won first lap  pls   LORENZO surely
Report bb66 March 21, 2011 6:57 AM GMT
yes, it was Jorge.

Had a great race day with in play bets, but it could be a boresome season, Terol seems to be in a class of his own, Ducati with Rossi not yet competetive, and Honda seems to be superior to Yamaha; don't dare a prediction in Moto2, hopefully Iannone will bring some exciting races.

What are your thoughts?
Report Pounf March 21, 2011 12:23 PM GMT
Yes 125ccc looks like betting without Terol for competetiveness.
Bradl won easily, but dont think its a Terol scenario, Iannone when he`s on his game can match up, and bikes will improve and there will be a levelling out.
Stoner owns Qatar, yet didnt really have it all his own way, though did pull away eventually. Pedrosa dropping away was disappointing. I think Lorenzo will be dead chuffed with 2nd. Rossi will improve, but whether its enough (especially with the shoulder) to get amongst the top 4 is debatable. I really hope he does because he is the greatest theres ever been. Spies will also improve, its only his 2nd season and he will podium and maybe win a race. Not a C`ship contender though. Similar with Dovi, though he wont improve as much. Simoncelli will need everything to go absolutely right to podium for me.
Cal Crutchlow I hope will manage a top 6, cos I like the guy, but any more than that is unlikely in my opinion.
Report Pounf March 21, 2011 12:25 PM GMT
Overall, Lorenzo will be just as pleased as Stoner, and is a real contender for the title.
Report Mike0002 March 22, 2011 1:28 PM GMT
great race.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jk4JJ4_kq4&feature=channel_video_title

00:26 best scene

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com