Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
08 Feb 11 19:25
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
Lets have it out in the open who are your bets.  Lets not pick on me with out hearing yours.  I want brave comments this year off you three rather than picking on everyone eles.  Let the season begin!!!!!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 3
By:
fkqmz
When: 09 Feb 11 07:20
Laugh allow me to translate.....

"I've now come to realise, by weight of opinion that I am in fact completely thick. Ive spent hours looking at the market and the testing times desperately trying to come up with a bet to claw back the MASSIVE losses I had on last years WDC market, but I'm now ready to give up and ask for advice from unbiased neutrals who dont see the sport through union jack tinted specs. Im getting really desperate now cause if I lose again this year Ill be out on the streets so please please please please please PLEASE someone give me a winner"

Heres my advice. Find a bet you think is going to win, then lay it!
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 10 Feb 11 09:19
The only people who get picked on are the ones that dont knell down in awe of the mighty McLaren/Hamilton like some demented moonies...

Its too early to pass a sensible judgement other than a few generalisations which are

(1) Button will out perform and outscore Hamilton simply because he will cope with Pirelli degredation far better!

(2) Red Bull will be strong in the first 6 races and Vettel will storm ahead of Webber

(3) Ferrari will be challenging but not superior to anyone

(4) The loss of Kubica will be a massive blow to Renault but Petrov will be a regular points scorer

(5) Nico Rosberg will be a dark horse for the Title and finish ahead of Webber,Alonso,Schumacher and Hamilton in the final standings come November!

My early Title Predictions - Vettel,Alonso,Button and Rosberg in that order
Constructors - Red Bull,Mercedes,Ferrari,McLaren,Renault,FI,Williams
By:
ocukstinky
When: 11 Feb 11 13:47
Mercedes will be better than last year, might even nick a top 3 spot.

Kubica's replacement will outscore Petrov, provided they last the whole season.

Button will be in the title hunt right to the end, Hamilton will rag the living crap out of it and ditch it.

Massa will be awful again.

Team Lotus will score points in at least 3 races.

HRT will fold at the end of the year.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com