Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jlay72
06 Feb 11 10:55
| Topic/replies: 821 | Blogger: jlay72's blog
Hope he's not too badly injured :(

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
fkqmz
When: 06 Feb 11 11:11
2 reports ive read so far. one says 'several fractures', one says 'broken wrist in a couple of places'. either way, i think he's OUT of bahrain!
By:
ocukstinky
When: 06 Feb 11 11:44
Multiple fractures to left arm and left leg say the BBC. Oh dear Sad
By:
ocukstinky
When: 06 Feb 11 11:50
Dear me, Italian press suggesting his hand has been completely crushed and he might even lose it, such are the severity of his injuries to it. I pray that's just rumours, because that'd be awful. Sad
By:
ocukstinky
When: 06 Feb 11 11:59
Don't shoot the messenger on these btw, these are from Italian sources and are translated roughly, so may not be 100% accurate, but latest news is this:

We just spoke with Mauro Moreno and Corrado Bonato, the crew tried to save a minute from the hit Kubica (Kubica started with Moreno with the number 4 and 5), the story of what they have seen, unfortunately, is horrifying.

The driver was crushed between the plates (in fact it took almost an hour to remove it) and the guard-rail, Bonato told us, "was passing through the foot."
Although it has been confirmed in a situation that should not pose a threat to life, the conditions of Kubica look really very serious.
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 07 Feb 11 17:03
It is a tragedy for the driver who IMHO in a competitive Car is as good as anyone out there and for Renault who have precisely what options open to them driver wise?

Personally I'd go and get Hulkenburg easily the most talented currently without a race drive.
By:
Monkey Boy:The Directors Cut
When: 07 Feb 11 22:58
Vascular injury to the hand.

Although fixed this injury usually has associated nerve damage and leaves people with a deformed hand.

Career over imo.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com