Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
12 Dec 10 09:59
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
Im perousing the Grandstand map of the Circuit de Catalunya now, any recommendations?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 17
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 15 Dec 10 17:47
Don't go....the most boring race in F1 with the exception of Monaco...

All teams know the circuit so well and it's not particularly good anyway - that it nullifies any racing.

Wait a few months and go to Spa....a proper race track or either Hockenheim or Nurbergring for German GP
By:
fkqmz
When: 18 Dec 10 12:51
done spa
barcelona is at a convenient time of year, yes it most likely will be dull as hell but it is reletively cheap so.......
By:
Taylor's world
When: 19 Dec 10 13:35
Well iv been and can only tell you how i found it.  The seats were the best in f1 wear i sat i had two views it was amazing i got them into turn one then they came behind me in about turn 6.   You got the sun the atmosphere.  And the Rambler ha ha lol even though i got robbed i still loved the rambler.  Would defintly go again but if its just purley down to the raceing for you then may be monza. 

This year the f1 crew me and me mates.  Are going to Hungry any tips or views i would love to hear.  Stop at home worcester willy a anthor arm chair fan?
By:
ocukstinky
When: 19 Dec 10 18:08
Sadly, Google doesn't have a "Taylor's world" option in its language translator, anyone help?
By:
fkqmz
When: 21 Dec 10 09:57
may end up doing monza as well depending on how co-operative my coleagues want to be over holidays. im looking over the back of the circuit atm. tw do you know if the grandstands around T12 can view right down the hill to the chicane and the last corner or is there something in the way? this is where im thinking for value / viewing compromise.
By:
GPT
When: 21 Dec 10 10:14
littlewilly you have clearly never been to Monaco it's a great GP to go to,fxmqstinky Barcelona should suit you well as it's cheapLaughLaughLaugh
By:
flyingkipper
When: 21 Dec 10 10:16
fkqmz, make Monza your no.1 priority it is a must must do venue. The atmosphere is awesome and make sure you go and look at the old banking it is amazing. You can feel the history of the legends that have raced there from decades ago and there is no other place like it.
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Dec 10 13:40
Cry can we PLEASE keep on topic, I'll start another topic called "if you're going to a grand prix which one should it be" happily but im just trying to find out what the views are like from the barcelona grandstands. I need to go so i can tick it off the list, and it purely comes down to when i can get holidays atm.

GPT, perhaps Germany would be a good grand prix for you, the Germans share your APPALLING sense of humour!
By:
Taylor's world
When: 23 Dec 10 20:12
FK. Im gunna get leuy fan to help you on seating he has all the stats on this type of topic.
By:
fkqmz
When: 26 Dec 10 12:48
fk off, anyone else but william fking shakespeare! Cry
By:
Leuy Fan
When: 26 Dec 10 17:28
i dont know why im giving you any info after that sly remark.....but when we went we sat in Block M, which has another a little block that branches off to its right and those seats were top drawer. As Taylors world said you get a view of turn one and then T5 so you get more viewing time and you get to see the only corner where there maybe some action. Plus you get the backdrop of the mountains surrounding Barca. Heres a link to an image of the track which shows that little block branching off of Block M:

http://www.grandstandmotorsports.co.uk/spanish-grand-prix-tickets.html

However, I'm a bit surprised you're actually going to leave this virtual world behind to breath the fresh
Mountainous Barcelona air...especially after your hope of a famous Kimi comeback has been crushed!
By:
fkqmz
When: 27 Dec 10 11:57
you dosy fk, maybe if you went around with your eyes open these things wouldnt surprise you so much!
By:
Taylor's world
When: 27 Dec 10 19:46
Fk you  are such a discusting man he gives you sound advise on your trip and you  repay him by calling him a dosy fk, i can only image how horrible you really are.  And glad im not married to someone so bitter.
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Dec 10 08:59
disGusting
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Dec 10 09:05
to be fair its there in black and white that i didnt want his opinion so what did you expect? you know i dont like the guy
By:
Leuy Fan
When: 01 Jan 11 21:07
ah...thats all my hopes for a fresh start with FK in 2011 out the window, what will i do...i know, i'll actually go to an F1 race without being such a baby and asking everyone "wheres best to sit cos im so clueless i cant even decide for myself, you know i dont like to go out into the real world and find out these kind of thingsd first handCryCry"

Oh yeah...and you know im throwing some extra special New Year's Day MC Hammer moves....just for you fk-head Laugh[;)]
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Jan 11 11:55
[:yawn:]
leuy fan - the only thing more boring than the Bahrain GP!
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com