Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Green Board
16 Nov 10 17:12
| Topic/replies: 404 | Blogger: Green Board's blog
This was quite a decent forum - this last season it's got worse and worse until over 50% of the posts are the same 4 or 5 people bickering about the same drivers, usually completely blinkered to any view other than their own. Any chance of sorting it the **** out for 2011 guys?!??
Show More
Report fkqmz November 17, 2010 10:26 AM GMT
usually completely blinkered to any view other than their own.

pots and kettles sunshine!

Green Board, in 2009 this forum was like it is now - the difference was, I was arguing with a different group of people. Now the opposition has changed and Ive actually got some support, you cant stand it. In 2008 this forum was a nice little click because everyone had the same opinions and no one ever disagreed. CanadaPitLaneGate and Lewis' general conduct during that season polarised opinion on the guy, and thats what people started falling out over. If you dont like debate (or bickering as you call it), get off to BBC 606 where the church of lewis is still reigns supreme - this forum will never go back to the way it was!
Report Green Board November 17, 2010 9:43 PM GMT
It was equally intended for those who argue blindly for a driver not a post directed just at you realise.. Maybe I'm seeing 09 through rose tinted spectacles - just seem to remember some rather more informed and interesting posts from then whereas I struggle to remember any from this season.
Report ocukstinky November 18, 2010 3:55 PM GMT
I actually think at times it's a decent forum with some interesting opinions. Sadly, the place is tainted by plonkers like GPT who don't actually make any decent posts, just rim Hamilton constantly which winds people up, and that's all he's here for. Some of the newcomers this season are most welcome, as they're fairly clued up and can offer some decent contributions, sadly it's a few that ruin it for everyone else. Yes, I do join in the ribbing of hamilton and his clan of followers, but leuy fan and a few others aren't really that annoying.
Report johnnie walker November 18, 2010 10:46 PM GMT
very true, i couldnt be bothered to post all season.
never a technical comment, always a way to insult each other, a kindergarden basically.
Report GPT November 21, 2010 3:36 PM GMT
I doubt it racists like fzmstinky never post anything factual(just remember the aero/mechanical grip postLaughLaughLaugh) or interesting just their dislike of successful black sportsmen,I think it's fair to balance the view.
Report fkqmz November 22, 2010 7:22 AM GMT
[:yawn:] gpt someone needs to knock your stylus, youve been saying the same thing in every post for months!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com