Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Green Board
16 Nov 10 17:12
| Topic/replies: 404 | Blogger: Green Board's blog
This was quite a decent forum - this last season it's got worse and worse until over 50% of the posts are the same 4 or 5 people bickering about the same drivers, usually completely blinkered to any view other than their own. Any chance of sorting it the **** out for 2011 guys?!??

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 6
By:
fkqmz
When: 17 Nov 10 09:26
usually completely blinkered to any view other than their own.

pots and kettles sunshine!

Green Board, in 2009 this forum was like it is now - the difference was, I was arguing with a different group of people. Now the opposition has changed and Ive actually got some support, you cant stand it. In 2008 this forum was a nice little click because everyone had the same opinions and no one ever disagreed. CanadaPitLaneGate and Lewis' general conduct during that season polarised opinion on the guy, and thats what people started falling out over. If you dont like debate (or bickering as you call it), get off to BBC 606 where the church of lewis is still reigns supreme - this forum will never go back to the way it was!
By:
Green Board
When: 17 Nov 10 20:43
It was equally intended for those who argue blindly for a driver not a post directed just at you realise.. Maybe I'm seeing 09 through rose tinted spectacles - just seem to remember some rather more informed and interesting posts from then whereas I struggle to remember any from this season.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 18 Nov 10 14:55
I actually think at times it's a decent forum with some interesting opinions. Sadly, the place is tainted by plonkers like GPT who don't actually make any decent posts, just rim Hamilton constantly which winds people up, and that's all he's here for. Some of the newcomers this season are most welcome, as they're fairly clued up and can offer some decent contributions, sadly it's a few that ruin it for everyone else. Yes, I do join in the ribbing of hamilton and his clan of followers, but leuy fan and a few others aren't really that annoying.
By:
johnnie walker
When: 18 Nov 10 21:46
very true, i couldnt be bothered to post all season.
never a technical comment, always a way to insult each other, a kindergarden basically.
By:
GPT
When: 21 Nov 10 14:36
I doubt it racists like fzmstinky never post anything factual(just remember the aero/mechanical grip postLaughLaughLaugh) or interesting just their dislike of successful black sportsmen,I think it's fair to balance the view.
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Nov 10 06:22
[:yawn:] gpt someone needs to knock your stylus, youve been saying the same thing in every post for months!
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com