Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ocukstinky
15 Nov 10 15:03
| Topic/replies: 5,434 | Blogger: ocukstinky's blog
Mine anyway;

Buemi's car exploding at 200mph, must have bricked it
Button's superb drive in China
Webber in general, until 2 races from the end
Hamilton in Korea - "this is ready for inters!", everyone else "this is undriveable!"
Webber's scary crash in Valencia
Branson having to be a trolley dolly for losing a bet against the Lotus owner
Kobayashi having a go at anyone in his way

Anything to add?
Pause Switch to Standard View Favourite moments of 2010:
Show More
Report Kukken November 15, 2010 3:21 PM GMT
Alonso winning Singapore.
Schumi pushing Barrichello against the wall in Hungary.
Report GPT November 15, 2010 4:34 PM GMT
fmqzstinky saying "aero grip is the same as mechanical grip" what clueless gimp,I'm still laughing nowLaughLaugh.
Any of Lewis Hamiltons wins sheer class in a rubbish car,genius.
Report Taylor's world November 15, 2010 9:43 PM GMT
Vettle silverstone, first lap. Vettle crashing into Button. Vettle taking webber out.
Report fkqmz November 16, 2010 7:24 AM GMT
Vettel relieving taylors world of his money LaughLaugh
Report fkqmz November 16, 2010 7:25 AM GMT
BOTH of gpt's jokes LaughLaugh
Report worcesterwilly November 16, 2010 9:39 AM GMT
GPT....For the final time the McLaren was the second best car on the grid and often in terms of straight line speed the quickest......have'nt you heard of the ****ing f-duct???...
Report fkqmz November 16, 2010 10:19 AM GMT
will, he's a wind up merchant, you're giving him exactly what he wants, just remind him what a MUG he is and leave him to his sad little life.
Report worcesterwilly November 16, 2010 12:18 PM GMT
memorable moments...

Eddie Jordan = priceless and fearless..

Martin Brundle and the Austrian Sky chick = so unpolitically correct = brilliant!

Hamilton on his radio every race = "mommy mommy I'm so crap what can I blame next"
Report GPT November 16, 2010 2:35 PM GMT
Wrong again littlewilly McLaren were 4th fastest car I'm afraid,you've let Hamiltons skills blind you as to how bad the car was it's not all about straight line speed you moron they do have to go round corners you know.
Report ocukstinky November 16, 2010 2:56 PM GMT
4th?! Now you are trolling.

RBR
McLaren/Ferrari equal, just Alonso's a better driver
Mercedes
?
Report GPT November 16, 2010 5:22 PM GMT
Think you are trolling,Alonso well beaten by Hamilton even as a rookie try checking your facts the Ferrari was miles better.Monkey man couldn't even get past PetrovLaugh
Report ocukstinky November 16, 2010 5:43 PM GMT
Living on past glories, something your rent boy will have to do for a long time to come LaughLaugh

We're talking about 2010, not 2007 you clown LaughLaugh
Report GPT November 16, 2010 7:26 PM GMT
So was I Lewis still out drove monkey man in a vastly inferior car well done Hammy.
Report Taylor's world November 16, 2010 7:35 PM GMT
Lewis best driver of 2010, just didnt have the car.  Mclaren were missing just that little magic.  Much better that last year cant wait for the next.
Report worcesterwilly November 17, 2010 9:03 AM GMT
GPT/Taylors...

Give factual evidence that McLaren was 4th fastest car....you cant it was'nt it was consistently quick and his failure to win the Championship was down to Hamilton - not the car....

As for next year....as I posted elsewhere....I very much doubt if Mercedes will give McLaren their very best spec engine now that their own factory team has had a year to sort itself out....

I would expect McLaren to end up with something a bit higher spec than Force India but not as quick as the factory jobs......then we'll see how good the cry baby is....
Report fkqmz November 17, 2010 9:59 AM GMT
By: GPT When: 16 Nov 10 19:26 So was I Lewis still out drove monkey man in a vastly inferior car well done Hammy.

LaughLaugh cheer up steeeeeeeeeeeeeevie jean
LaughLaugh oh what can it be........
Report GPT November 17, 2010 5:26 PM GMT
Oh the bitterness of the racistsLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report fkqmz November 19, 2010 9:57 AM GMT
Laugh my point exactly
Report Andriy November 19, 2010 9:07 PM GMT
Probably the 2 RB's taking each other out in Istanbul, and Webber's little accident in Valencia. (I'm not anti RB, but they're the 2 WTF moments that stick out).
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com