Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Lady Margaret
09 Nov 10 09:02
| Topic/replies: 611 | Blogger: Lady Margaret's blog
Needs Alonso and one of the Red Bulls to take each other out then the other Red Bull to suffer engine failure.

Unlikely but not totally implausible?

Worth a few quid at 100-1?
Pause Switch to Standard View Hamilton to win WC
Show More
Report worcesterwilly November 9, 2010 11:29 AM GMT
Its a sound conspiracy theory and worth a few quid I suppose but its not ogical imho...

- As there are 2 RB's in contention Alonso cannot risk taking anyone out - he could take one out and leave an open goal for the other

- As Alonso has a lead neither Red Bull can afford to throw anything away - last few laps maybe not b4

- If anything Hamilton is the one who has to instigate some retirements....given his propensity to feck himself up with kamikaze driving I would'nt hold my breath!...

Qualifying will be key and to have any chance imho Hamilton would need to be p2 or p3 in Qualifying....
Report happydays November 9, 2010 11:16 PM GMT
Its logical though that Vettel could end up going into someone especially if he makes a poor start and is playing catch up, a lot depends on Hamilton`s pace because if he's quick you will have 2 kamikaze pilots right in the heat of the battle in Vettel and Hamilton.

Its going to be an interesting weekend and race.
Report Lady Margaret November 10, 2010 9:39 AM GMT
that was my thinking happydays

had a cheeky fiver - would pay for Xmas if the seemingly impossible did happen

last race of the season and with the title up for grabs anything can happen in this game as we have seen countless times in the past

one thing's for sure - it's going to be unmissable

what time does it start UK time?
Report worcesterwilly November 10, 2010 10:03 AM GMT
same timings as for European GP I believe i.e 1pm our time!
Report worcesterwilly November 10, 2010 3:39 PM GMT
Maybe when Hamilton sits on the grid on Sunday in his pre-race refelction he would like to calculate how despite having arguably the best car this year,with preferrential treatment from within his team,he has somehow contrived to lose a title that was there for the taking....shades of 2006 when he can be forgiven as he was a novice 2007 when he simply threw it away 2008 when he almost threw it away and 2009 when for at least the first 8 races admittedly he was dealt a bad hand...

He should by now have had 3 titles,possibly 4.....rather than the 1 he has in his locker....and with Red Bull and Ferrari likely to be strong next year again,Mercedes likely to improve leaps and bounds and Renault getting faster by the race.....maybe he will end up as one of those single Title winning drivers who flattered to deceive?

What is a fact is that some schoolboy errors on his part this season has allowed Alonso in an inferior car to ram home the message that he is several notches ahead of Hamilton......
Report gilles27 November 10, 2010 4:04 PM GMT
would love to hear you argue how McLaren is the best car this year, when it is often over a second off the pace
Report GPT November 10, 2010 4:20 PM GMT
Mclaren best carCryLaughLaughLaughLaughyou really do know c0ck all willy.
Report f1 fan November 10, 2010 4:28 PM GMT
worcesterwilly :- Maybe when Hamilton sits on the grid on Sunday in his pre-race refelction he would like to calculate how despite having arguably the best car this year,with preferrential treatment from within his team

just thought you might like to watch the 2010 series now, it sounds like you've been
watching 2007 and 2008 repeats.[:D]
Report GPT November 10, 2010 4:34 PM GMT
Didn't even read the last bit FYI Alonso wasn't even quicker than Hamilton in his first year let alone now.
Report worcesterwilly November 10, 2010 6:14 PM GMT
oh dear.....

some times you just have to throw the hook over the side and the thick ackerel come running...

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

hook line and sinker.....
Report GPT November 11, 2010 2:03 PM GMT
As if that's no different to the usual crap you spoutLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report worcesterwilly November 11, 2010 2:39 PM GMT
Oh dear.....a poster dares to suggest Hamilton is'nt the greatest of all time.....

will never do will it...

clones!
Report fkqmz November 11, 2010 2:49 PM GMT
LaughLaugh hamilton seethers out in force now, where the fk have you all been while your little hero has been throwing his championship down the toilet? Best car irrelevant, Hamilton should have this title at his mercy and he's fkd it because he's not been good enough. Simple as seethers, truth hurts....... for you LaughLaughLaugh
Report songsforthedeaf November 12, 2010 1:24 PM GMT
Dream grid for race finale:

Vettel
Hammy
Webber
Alonso
Schumi(!)

Hammy to F*ck some sh*t up on the 1st corner.
Report worcesterwilly November 12, 2010 3:21 PM GMT
Hamilton is fastest in P2 on Day 1....ahead of Vettel,Alonso and Webber.....its anyones grid though out of those 4 based on today.....P1/P2 can be misleading though?...

IMHO forget the shunt and hope theories Hamiltons best hope is to control what he can control i.e qualify 1st....and set off in to sunset.....and then get 25 points and see where he ends up.....he'd never forgive himself if he came 3rd with a damagaed car after incidents with he other 3 who did'nt finish after problems with others.....he has to win to have any chance - the other 3 need to drive tactiacally he does'nt so imho...go and win the race and then see what evolves....its his only chance of rectifying a poor season..
Report Help2 November 12, 2010 6:55 PM GMT
Hammy to F*ck some sh*t up on the 1st corner.

thats for sure will happen anyway.. if not in the first corner, then laterLaughLaugh[:D]
Report Guybrush Threepwood November 13, 2010 1:40 PM GMT
Massa will want revenge for Hamilton nicking the trophy a couple of years back. I expect Massa to crash into Hamilton.
Report flyingkipper November 13, 2010 5:17 PM GMT
Guybrush - that wont happen as Ferrari need Hamilton to take points away from the Red Bulls for Alonso
Report Fraudster November 14, 2010 11:31 AM GMT
I remember my bet on Kimi Raikonnen 35/1 in Brazil few years ago and he did it but of course Hamilton is not good as Raikonnen.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com