Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scarecrow
05 Nov 10 16:27
| Topic/replies: 7,313 | Blogger: scarecrow's blog
i think the most interesting race this weekend for me is the 125c/c race,i think marc marquez is very short at 2.16 to win this.the reason being that i cannot believe he will risk a crash and putting pressure on his bike,all logic suggests he will just cruise round and make sure he picks up the points he needs to be world champion,i will be amazed if he risks enough to win and would expect him to keep out of trouble.
Pause Switch to Standard View valencia motorcycle gp
Show More
Report wjsnowy November 5, 2010 9:11 PM GMT
I remember back 2006 Kevin Curtain cruising round for a Championship (WSS) at Magny Cours - whoops front end tucks - good night charles! The take it easy approach less safe than just riding your normal race. You're right though SC the team will tell him to take it easy - Brad and Terol will be all elbows up front and it will be good to watch.

Motogp two runner race this weekend.
Report smooth flyer November 6, 2010 7:13 AM GMT
After watching the 125cc all season you really think Marquez will just cruise round? I think the kid will ride his normal race, full out as always. Max bet for me.He'll be too fast to get in any trouble.
Report scarecrow November 6, 2010 9:17 AM GMT
we will see i think the kid is pretty bright myself only a mug would ride flat out when they do not need to and risk crashing and increase the chance of a mechanical breakdown.i agree with you that his ultimate pace would be quicker than the others if needed but if he fell of and lost the championship that way that would be unforgiveable and he knows it.all i am saying is that there are other runners in the field who are quick enough the usual suspects and i believe that at around about evens-6/5 with all the impondrables his price is far to short good luck anyway whatever you decide.
Report scarecrow November 6, 2010 2:03 PM GMT
what does everyone think for the moto gp race i am finding it hard to decide,jorge will for sure have a good race pace looking at the laps he has done,i am pretty sure casey will also be very quick but he has not done any long runs so its hard to tell if he will be able to get a set up that is as consistent as jorge.
Report wjsnowy November 7, 2010 8:37 AM GMT
Jorge consistent but its all about Caseys ability to do flat chat flying lap from the off as he did at PI. He does thet again and stays on - then its all over.
Report invalidchatname November 7, 2010 10:00 AM GMT
Marquez  and casey double :) you know it makes sense.. hehe
Report scarecrow November 7, 2010 10:05 AM GMT
looks like my call to lay marc at the prices was right you know it made sense Happy
Report scarecrow November 7, 2010 10:19 AM GMT
haha marquez team telling him to slow down,he is so much faster than terol it must be tempting for him to pass Grin
Report scarecrow November 7, 2010 10:27 AM GMT
yep marquez a bright kid not to get involved
Report Rumblingbelly November 7, 2010 11:01 AM GMT
Hey guys, what do you think about this MotoGP H2H bet: Hayden starting at #5 to beat Dovizioso starting at #9, Hayden is still the dog at 2.10 odds Confused
Report bernardwhat November 7, 2010 12:32 PM GMT
Rossi last race for team, leave with a win at 6-1?
Report Rumblingbelly November 7, 2010 2:01 PM GMT
Fück my luck, the only driver who I bet for is the only one who crashes, Hayden gets to third position in the start and crashes, argh Cry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com