Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
24 Oct 10 09:20
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
Moaning about the rain then the dark.  I think youv just messed up the drivers championship you mugs.LaughShocked
Pause Switch to Standard View Hee hee hee RedBull
Show More
Report westfour4 October 24, 2010 1:04 PM BST
I have no sympathy for Red Bull or the drivers. They did not want to race under green flag.

All they wanted to do was sit behind the Safety car for as long as possible until it was red flagged,and an official result called on half or full points.
Report Leuy Fan October 26, 2010 10:05 PM BST
F**k those Red Bull ****-holes....if Lewis had acted like that i'd be just as disappointed...difference is tho, he'd never behave like that, and thats why he's my boy! People say he's false, but how can they when all the lad wants to do is race and you know if the shoe was on the other foot he'd have still said the same: "Let's Race!!" He wants to win fair and square, not behind a f-in safety car when the conditions were near intermediate level??????Confused
Report bernardwhat October 26, 2010 10:22 PM BST
if alonso wins it  will only win be on default. Vettel the best driver just been unlucky.Still not out of it tho. Think him or webber will win it still
Report Taylor's world October 27, 2010 6:21 PM BST
How is vettle the best driver??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...
Report bernardwhat October 27, 2010 11:09 PM BST
cos he the fastest, just been unlucky!!!   lost at least 3 races thru no fault of his own. desrving world champion, hope he can still do it.
Report fkqmz October 28, 2010 9:43 AM BST
vettel been no wrose than ham the sham tw, get over it!
Report GPT October 28, 2010 1:25 PM BST
Vettel isn't even the fastest driver in his own teamLaugh
Report fkqmz October 28, 2010 2:10 PM BST
Laugh so your telling me the slower driver is beating the faster driver 10-7 in qualifying.

get yourheadin you clueless mug, you absolutely no idea whatsoever
Report GPT October 28, 2010 2:36 PM BST
How many points do you get for qualifying then the answer for the hard of learning like yourself is nilLaugh
Go to F1.com and have a look at the points table you complete clownLaugh
Report fkqmz October 28, 2010 2:37 PM BST
Laugh you're talking about fastest not best, get a grip you muppet Laugh
Report bernardwhat October 28, 2010 7:59 PM BST
hes the best an fastest, but also the UNLUCKIEST!! should be world champion, lovley guy also or seems to be. Like His boss chris horner also, hope one of the red bulls win
Report Taylor's world October 28, 2010 8:01 PM BST
bernard are you for reel. I don't get it how it vettle the best hes lost controll of his car many times he can't over take.  Why is he the best his car is the quickest by far hes trailing webber and all he can do is one quick lap time.
Report bernardwhat October 29, 2010 8:35 AM BST
He has lost 3 races(at least) thru mechanical failure. would of been 50 points ahead at least.  Quickest qualifier, fastest driver, bravest driver. If he dont win this year he will win next.
Report FreeMoneyFred October 29, 2010 10:15 AM BST
bernard was he unlucky in Belgium? was he unlucky in turkey? no!
still, i struggle to disagree with you as we know young drivers make these mistakes and i think over the next 5 years, you're more likely to be proved right than wrong. This said, he's still really annoying!

taylors world, how short is your memory? you love shammy with a passion so....
nothing vettel has done this year was as bad as hamiltons performance at canada 08, simple fact
who was it who hamilton let overtake him with 3 laps to go in brazil 08, putting him on the brink of throwing the championship away again? memory fails me.... Mischief
who's 2 RECENT major overtaking moves (and lets face it, what happens at this time of year is far more important than what happened over the summer) have ended in disaster, severely hampering his chances of winning the '10 championship?

come on, if your a real fan surely you can see that vettel is just behind hamilton in their relative stages of development and in truth, theres not a huge gap between them.

F3 means nothing, Jan Magnusson was good at F3 GPT!
Report FreeMoneyFred October 29, 2010 10:15 AM BST
Cool
Report GPT October 29, 2010 2:18 PM BST
Fastest/best semantics there is more to being both than being quick in qualifying as Vettel shows by the huge number of mistakes he makes,stats don't lieGrinhe isn't even the fastest driver in his team[;)]
Report FreeMoneyFred October 29, 2010 3:05 PM BST
huge number of mistakes he makes

well i can think of 2, belgium and turkey - please feel free to quote more.
your bum chum meanwhile has the great achievments of monza and singapore to look back on, not to mention the benefit of the doubt in barcelona!

as a newb, surely you've got to be a wum GPT, most of what you say just doesnt make sense Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com