Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Green Board
24 Oct 10 10:04
| Topic/replies: 404 | Blogger: Green Board's blog
If he does win it I hope he does it by over 7pts - otherwise I'll still be regarding him as a double world champion
Pause Switch to Standard View Alonso Championship
Show More
Report Stringer October 24, 2010 10:07 AM BST
behave son. he is already technically a 3 time world champion, got screwed by mclaren and ron "the crook" dennis in 2007
Report T.M.O October 24, 2010 10:08 AM BST
he will become THE GREATEST DRIVER OF ALL TIME
Report Green Board October 24, 2010 10:19 AM BST
He may yet do TMO - like I said in another thread I think he's the best driver right at this moment (although there's little between him and Hamilton and Vettel is damn good too) the way Ferrari tried to pretend they didn't implement team orders really riled me though - hope that rule is scrapped at the end of the year as they aren't going to try and enforce it at all.
Report spike_gsi October 24, 2010 1:31 PM BST
Some could say RB should have chosen Webber some races ago as number 1 pilot. But at least RB are not racing AGAINST Webber as Mclaren did in 2007 against Alonso.

Here what Ron Dennis said on OCT,9th,2007 right after Shanghai grand prix:
“The problem was rain and his [Hamilton’s] tyres were in the worst condition,” Dennis said to a group of British journalists in the paddock at the circuit. “But we weren’t at all fazed about Kimi [Raikkonen, of Ferrari]. We weren’t racing Kimi, we were basically racing Fernando.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/formula_1/article2617378.ece
Report jermaine defonebox November 16, 2010 11:55 AM GMT
INSTANT KARMALaughLaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com