Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
23 Oct 10 15:15
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
Whos better?
Pause Switch to Standard View Senna or Lewis
Show More
Report budvar October 23, 2010 3:48 PM BST
Well you would need to give Bruno a run in a decent car to have half an idea, but my money would be on Lewis.
Report Peanuts October 23, 2010 4:26 PM BST
Amusing reply. As big a fan of Hamiltom as I am, this question is ridiculous to the extent that anyone asking this knows little about this sport.
Report Peanuts October 23, 2010 4:30 PM BST
I might qualify this by stating that you can only compare on achievements to date, not on what may or may not become. Even if Hamilton became the best driver ever, the fact is he cannot be compared to Senna at this stage. Annoying.
Report Green Board October 23, 2010 4:59 PM BST
Agree with Peanuts
Report Virgin October 23, 2010 8:13 PM BST
Peanutstotally agree

I'm the best in my street but my dad was good in his day as well [;)]
Report fkqmz October 24, 2010 7:25 AM BST
[smiley:crazy] this thread is what happens when you introduce the internet to mental institutions
Report ocukstinky October 25, 2010 5:01 PM BST
This cannot be a serious question. Both have similar styles of racing but in terms of achievements then Hamilton's got a long way to go. Given the same car they'd probably both be off in the wall at the first corner Cool
Report GPT October 25, 2010 7:07 PM BST
Would have to be lewis as he doesn't do that strange stab the throttle technique Senna used,never understood that one.
Report worcesterwilly October 26, 2010 1:38 PM BST
Its like comparing Shergar to a cart horse....
Its like comparing Federer to Andrew Castle
Its like comparing Ali to Audley Harrison...

frankly its insulting to a great great hero......

If you put Senna and Hamilton in a GP car of any era and they raced over 60 laps Hamilton would'nt finish on the same lap...imho!
Report GPT October 26, 2010 6:42 PM BST
LaughLaugh
Report FreeMoneyFred October 28, 2010 8:30 AM BST
Would have to be lewis as he doesn't do that strange stab the throttle technique Senna used,never understood that one.

Laugh that's cause you're a mug Laugh
Report flyingkipper October 28, 2010 10:43 AM BST
Freemoneyfred, stabing the throttle is called car control! and if that alone is what makes the difference judging two drivers find another sport to watch as you clearly have no understanding of this one!
Report FreeMoneyFred October 28, 2010 11:06 AM BST
Laugh your blind anger seems to be hampering your ability to read, perhaps you should direct your un-necessary tamtrum towards GPT since it was his whose sentiments that seem to have upset you.

follow FRED Cool
Report worcesterwilly October 28, 2010 12:10 PM BST
If you want to watch an ll time master at work just get a video/dvd of Senna at Donnington Park in the Euro GP...think it was 92...

You will never see a finer display of consistent brilliance....and dont start prattling on about modern (so called) drivers in the wet....in those days YOU the driver drove the car...rather than just sit in it and point it....
Report FreeMoneyFred October 28, 2010 12:20 PM BST
93 Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com