Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
23 Oct 10 15:15
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
Whos better?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 15
By:
budvar
When: 23 Oct 10 15:48
Well you would need to give Bruno a run in a decent car to have half an idea, but my money would be on Lewis.
By:
Peanuts
When: 23 Oct 10 16:26
Amusing reply. As big a fan of Hamiltom as I am, this question is ridiculous to the extent that anyone asking this knows little about this sport.
By:
Peanuts
When: 23 Oct 10 16:30
I might qualify this by stating that you can only compare on achievements to date, not on what may or may not become. Even if Hamilton became the best driver ever, the fact is he cannot be compared to Senna at this stage. Annoying.
By:
Green Board
When: 23 Oct 10 16:59
Agree with Peanuts
By:
Virgin
When: 23 Oct 10 20:13
Peanutstotally agree

I'm the best in my street but my dad was good in his day as well [;)]
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Oct 10 07:25
[smiley:crazy] this thread is what happens when you introduce the internet to mental institutions
By:
ocukstinky
When: 25 Oct 10 17:01
This cannot be a serious question. Both have similar styles of racing but in terms of achievements then Hamilton's got a long way to go. Given the same car they'd probably both be off in the wall at the first corner Cool
By:
GPT
When: 25 Oct 10 19:07
Would have to be lewis as he doesn't do that strange stab the throttle technique Senna used,never understood that one.
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 26 Oct 10 13:38
Its like comparing Shergar to a cart horse....
Its like comparing Federer to Andrew Castle
Its like comparing Ali to Audley Harrison...

frankly its insulting to a great great hero......

If you put Senna and Hamilton in a GP car of any era and they raced over 60 laps Hamilton would'nt finish on the same lap...imho!
By:
GPT
When: 26 Oct 10 18:42
LaughLaugh
By:
FreeMoneyFred
When: 28 Oct 10 08:30
Would have to be lewis as he doesn't do that strange stab the throttle technique Senna used,never understood that one.

Laugh that's cause you're a mug Laugh
By:
flyingkipper
When: 28 Oct 10 10:43
Freemoneyfred, stabing the throttle is called car control! and if that alone is what makes the difference judging two drivers find another sport to watch as you clearly have no understanding of this one!
By:
FreeMoneyFred
When: 28 Oct 10 11:06
Laugh your blind anger seems to be hampering your ability to read, perhaps you should direct your un-necessary tamtrum towards GPT since it was his whose sentiments that seem to have upset you.

follow FRED Cool
By:
worcesterwilly
When: 28 Oct 10 12:10
If you want to watch an ll time master at work just get a video/dvd of Senna at Donnington Park in the Euro GP...think it was 92...

You will never see a finer display of consistent brilliance....and dont start prattling on about modern (so called) drivers in the wet....in those days YOU the driver drove the car...rather than just sit in it and point it....
By:
FreeMoneyFred
When: 28 Oct 10 12:20
93 Cool
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel