Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GPT
19 Oct 10 19:09
| Topic/replies: 2,577 | Blogger: GPT's blog
Having extended his title lead desperate Dan jawed digger Mark Webber will still however need to stamp his authority over team mate Vettel this time which I expect him to do as he has consistently done when needed this year.
Perennial c0ck up merchant Vettel somehow stayed on all 4 wheels in Japan but expect the spoilt brat to make a major gaff this weekend.
Monkey face Alonso showed he cannot win without drivers letting him past in Japan his championship is done without Phillipas' help.
Bad luck continues to dog the world's fastest driver Hamilton,with another penalty he is out of the equation this weekend.
Half decent triathlete and driver Button will again be half decent.
Phillipa Massa will further dent his low esteem by following monkey man around.
Pause Switch to Standard View Korea Top 6 preview
Show More
Report ocukstinky October 20, 2010 2:51 PM BST
Seething, clueless, deluded mug LaughLaugh
Report fkqmz October 21, 2010 8:27 AM BST
the best thing about this is, not the poor, laughable attempt to analyse the situation, not the appalling attempt at comedy, but the fact that nowhere in gpt's 7 lines of utter drivel, does he actually show an opinion on WHO IS GOING TO WIN.......

Its just a long winded excuse to let the world know he wants hamilton's bum hole, point made gpt you can get yourhead back in now cheers
Report mr clene October 21, 2010 9:30 PM BST
Enjoyed your analysis GPT. The Dan jawed digger for me or  the world's fastest driver. can't wait for the race this weekend: new track, 3 races to go and 5 drivers can still win it!!! never been a WDC race like it

ENJOY.

1. hamilton
2. webber
3. jenson
4. alonso
5. rubino
6. Rosberg.

WTF?
Report fkqmz October 25, 2010 12:53 PM BST
again, every word of GPTs predictions shown to be complete carp.

give up, you're a joke Laugh
Report fkqmz October 28, 2010 2:50 PM BST
cant help but remind just how sh!t this turned out to be. and you want to call me a clown. Laugh

get yourhead in you seething freak, you're sh!t and you know you are LaughLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com