Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ocukstinky
15 Sep 10 15:27
| Topic/replies: 5,434 | Blogger: ocukstinky's blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkK9g3KMVE&feature=player_embedded#!

Little swine Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Lewis, the outlaw..
Show More
Report Leuy Fan September 15, 2010 11:02 PM BST
OMG i enjoyed that soooo much (and im not being sarcastic!!!), that was amazing, thank you. thats why i love him, whitmarsh and mclaren...you **** just cant handle it, and i love the way foreign media present him to their fans to stir up hate for him (racists)...and you're the biggest mugs for lapppin' it up like bitter little bitches - the thing is though it just back fires cos its for those exact reasons that we love him - i've always wanted to make some kind of montage with spaghetti western exerts cos it fits his 'numero uno' 'gung-ho' personality so well...using Clint Eastwood is spot on as he's smarter than the rest and a brilliant shot from the hip...one day you'll realise what fun you're missing out on...let us know when you're fed up of supporting cry baby Alonso's hissy fits!

ps - you got anymore? [:D]
Report fkqmz September 15, 2010 11:12 PM BST
Laugh what a rat!

Laugh "Give him a decent burial" Laugh
Report Leuy Fan September 15, 2010 11:22 PM BST
the only rat is that dirty flea-ridden Alonso, i think this comment on the video pretty much sums it up quite well:

"Isn't it funny they forgot to make a video of a driver who had a driver nearly die for him in Singapore so that he can win, the driver who blocked his fellow driver in qualifying and a driver who had a race handed to him because he could not overtake?"

I would say "Give Alonso a decent burial" but i don't know if that would be possible after the state he'd leave his nappy in!
Report Leuy Fan September 15, 2010 11:29 PM BST
as someone else said, the spanish media has got to be the most disgraceful in the world - if their natives lap this vile up and believe alonso isn't a cheat then its no wonder they will soon be classed as a third world counrty the way they're economy is going....haha, love it! i just love it...
Report fkqmz September 16, 2010 9:56 AM BST
Laugh another seething, deluded brit. leuy fan you need to take a look in our own back yard before creaming spain, were in just as much trouble as they are!
Report fkqmz September 16, 2010 10:17 AM BST
Laugh bitter mclaren fans STILL seething casuse Alonso grassed the cheating feckers up. serves them right the dirty vile cheats
Report ocukstinky September 16, 2010 11:54 AM BST
Serves them right Laugh

Leuy Fan you seething mug, facts are there yet he's defended to the hills Laugh
Report GPT September 16, 2010 1:27 PM BST
Classic seething from the racist Spaniards how ironic when monkey face is the biggest cheat in F1 and can't win a race without telling his team mate to crash or pull over.
I'm guessing fmzxstinky is Spanish himself.
Report ocukstinky September 16, 2010 1:42 PM BST
Shows what you know about F1 Laugh

Still think we're the same person do you? Laugh

I'm 100% English, and proud of it thank you Laugh
Report GPT September 16, 2010 1:52 PM BST
You are the same personLaughLaugh[;)][;)]and we all know your limited knowledge of F1 is restricted only to racist remarks and thinking aero grip is the same as mechanical gripLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report ocukstinky September 16, 2010 2:03 PM BST
When have I ever said that LaughLaugh

I'm willing to bet my knowledge of F1 is 10 times that of yours LaughLaugh
Report fkqmz September 16, 2010 2:12 PM BST
I'm guessing fmzxstinky is Spanish himself.

thats right GPT, every post you make is nothing more than a guess, a stab in the dark. Laugh you clueless muppet get your head back in you pansy f@ggot.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report ocukstinky September 16, 2010 2:14 PM BST
The fact we posted within 9 minutes of each other will fuel his fire even more! IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY GPT! Laugh
Report fkqmz September 16, 2010 2:17 PM BST
just opens the door for more seething when he tries to find some substance for this accusation. obviously, there wont be any Laugh
Report Yogi_Bear September 16, 2010 2:22 PM BST
GPT = clueless MUG. the end.
Report Leuy Fan September 16, 2010 10:24 PM BST
haha...yeah man im seething cos i really give a sh*t what a mug like you thinks...why would you think i'm seeting....oh i know, cos thats what you want to think...i love all this banter...just keep it coming. its pure entertainment listening to you lot slay england...bitter, so very bitter people you are [:)]

i can also see that you pair (fkqmz and ocukstinky) just like to stroke each others.........................egos!

you both sound like miserable gits...

and fkqmz, the facts are there for uk vs espana ecomony, dont even try to go there, go read into them, and then tell me again that we're in the same boat....have a seista while your at it...

i'm just basking in the merriment of supporting a young, hungry, ballsy, talented & HONEST driver in a team of true pedigree...which is just enhanced by your bitterness towards life...i bet you bought an 'anyone but england' t-shirt for the world cup..LaughLaugh....admit it, go on admit it....Laugh
Report Leuy Fan September 16, 2010 10:32 PM BST
and to refer to your comment:

"bitter mclaren fans STILL seething casuse Alonso grassed the cheating feckers up. serves them right the dirty vile cheats"

doesn't that just prove even further how much of a disgrace (and a baby) Alonso is to the sport...he was game to keep it all under wraps as long as he was number one, but along came a rookie who simply wanted to drive to win - no politics - and rocked his boat. What was Alonso's reaction???? surprise surprise, the man willing to accept cheating spat his dummy and spilt the beans before going on to have a team mate crash for him, and then cry to his team cos once again his team-mate out drove him "ohhh Stephani, im faster than hom, im faster"....well then overtake him like an honest driver would do!

just to let you know...im doing a MC Hammer dance cos im so happy to be a Leuy Fan....have you slit your wrists yet?
Report ocukstinky September 17, 2010 2:13 AM BST
This guy is gold! Can we keep him as a pet? Not stroking the fker though, taylor's world can do that.

FYI - I supported England at the WC,  and was as gutted as the next fan when we crashed out. Football and F1 are my life.

Myself and fk get along moreso because we're not sucked in by the British media. You can hype him all you like, but give him a competitive car and of course he's going to be there, he's talented. I have no shame in admitting that, but what I don't like is his attitude. He does break the rules and get away with it, á la Schumacher, Senna, and the likes. I was a huge Schumacher fan, and a Senna fan, but I just can't bring myself to like Hamilton. There's something about him, perhaps his petulance when he doesn't win?

I reckon if you stuck Kubica/Schumacher/Kobayashi in that McLaren they'd all be in with a shot. And no, Kobayashi isn't a joke in that little bunch, the kid's damn quick.
Report worcesterwilly September 17, 2010 12:34 PM BST
If you stuck all the F1 drivers of this generation in the same car the same family would win as 20/25 years ago.

Rosberg!

Keke was the fastest driver ever,they simply could'nt build an engine to match his right foot for 200 miles flat out!

Nico is smoother but equally as quick and has out-driven Schumacher this season with comparitive ease.

Stick Nico is a Red Bull,McLaren or even a Ferrari and the Title race would be over.

He is'nt quite as smoth a driver as Button,he is as quick as if not quicker than Hamilton as he proved in GP2 and has the balls and guts of Webber.
Report ocukstinky September 17, 2010 1:18 PM BST
Can't believe I left him out. Agreed, he's very quick, as was his father. That lap around Silverstone in.. '83 was it? [:o][:o]
Report worcesterwilly September 17, 2010 2:18 PM BST
yep I think it was 83!

To the younger posters - it was at the end of the turbo era cars with non sequential hand change gear boxes three pedals brake,clutch,accelerator no fancy electronic gizmos bsically the good old days when the driver drove the car id'nt control a glorified computer.

Rosbery drove a Williams around Silverstone at an average speed in excess of 160mph for the complete lap it was imho put simply the greatest one lap drive of all time bar none.I swear he power sLid the thing round the corners flat out!

I actually met old Keke some years later and he seemed to be just as you'd expect.Blindingly funny one moment,morose and sullen the next,he was said to be charming and obstinate within any 60 second period - a typical Finnin so many ways but a truly awesome driver imho.
Report GPT September 17, 2010 7:57 PM BST
PMSL laughing ww your are even more clueless than fzxqstinky.
Report ocukstinky September 17, 2010 11:46 PM BST
GPT in seething at another forumite with an ounce of knowledge shocker LaughLaughLaugh

I'm only 22 ww, but I've seen a lot of videos to do with F1. Was obsessed with it as a teenager and bought tons of books, videos, etc mostly to do with late 70's, 80's and 90's. Still got them to this day, Murray's videos were top stuff Grin
Report Leuy Fan September 18, 2010 12:27 AM BST
Look - im no sucker to the british press, i watch f1 completely with my own perspective, maybe you dont agree with how i see it, but i just simply view lewis as a driver who wants to race, with no politics - and thats why i like him. i naturally enjoy to see brits do well too as im proud when a fellow countryman is involved (unlike fkqmz).

i think people misconstrue lewis in his interviews cos they think he wont speak his true mind, but imho i dont think he wants to get drawn into all that sh*t, so he choses to play 'nice guy' which people see as false. for me, its just all about the way he approaches his races - pure, hungry, aggressive, and with belief in his ability...

I'm probably also newer to getting the f1 bug than you lot too - my first f1 outing was silverstone 2007, and before you say it, it wasn't cos of lewis, i hadn't even seen him drive, it was actually gonna be for Button if anyone (and from my memories of mansell, senna, prost as a kid) so really it was to simply sample f1 live. Turned out i fell for a certain rookie's style&approach as the season unfolded along with the amazing story he was developing (having a rookie beat his double world champ teammate and nearly snatching the world championship, in his madien season), and i dont regret it cos its great supporting him. After silverstone i got hooked, and have been following him ever since, with 1 away venue each season too...

So thats why i MC Hammer dance in the face of those who post bollox links to videos such as what this topic was founded on  (i mean you talk about me being sucked into british press, but please i cant believe that you would be sucked in by the spanish press, the english press is pretty unbiased compared to them, if anything they love to get on the backs of the fellow countrymen which really pis*es me off!

for me im blissfully floating in my support for lewis without a care for incredibly negative comments like fkqmz's, and i must say yours too ocukstinky...i do however appreciate your honesty and i dont think its founded on such a general pessimisim for england and life in general, unlike our friendly forum foe fkqmz [;)]

I must also say that i totally agree with comments on Kobayashi - like lewis i see him as a driver that's out to race, plain and simple - and after watching him giving it some in Brazil in his first race i had just as much appreciation as i felt for lewis! i'd absolutley love him to be leuy's team mate!!!!
Report ocukstinky September 18, 2010 12:48 AM BST
The Spanish press are pigs, it must be said. However, I don't think the British press are all that much nicer folk. During the world cup all these stories about this "Capello Index" and stories about certain players coming out before the end of the season (Terry/Bridge/Rooney) and the like - it doesn't really bode well for our hopes if the players' private lives are being published by the minute.
Report fkqmz September 18, 2010 8:33 AM BST
omg its war and peace from leuy fan. next time, you can keep it to 3 little words, "I AM SEETHING" LaughLaugh

funny though, another one who, now stuck for substance to his argument, merely takes personal shots at anyone who doesn't like his little darling. thick, naive, and without any hint of a mind of his own. at least crane boy can rely on the "support" (LaughLaugh, wtf were you last weekend) for the rest of his career, or at least until the tabloids turn on him.
Report worcesterwilly September 18, 2010 10:27 AM BST
Leuy fan -

a very balanced assesment of you man imho.

He is quick undoubtedly!He does make far too many errors at this stage in his career to be yet considered a "great" but he has time on his side.I do genuinely believe the great drivers do their apprenticships in poor cars and have to learn to drive the balls off them as part of their learning curve.Its not Lewis's fault to be fair he did'nt get that chance!

His personality and appreciation of those around him does seem to be improving too.I think he has lost some of his youthful arrogance and the departure of his dad has imho improved him both now and in the long term.

I personally think he is comparible to Alonso and Vettel and Webber in this generation but I do,and I know many will scoff,thnk that Nico Rossberg in that car with that opportunity would have won 2-3 titles by now,not 1!

I also think that Lewis can and should learn a lot from Button,Lewis has the speed but Button can teach him so much about car set up,tactical awareness and how to save a car for the full race duration tyres paticularly.Button you see has learnt how to accumulate points at the back of the grid,something Lewis lacks at this point!

He's not my favourite never will be but he is to be respectd and can become a great if he can cut out basic silly errors!
Report Leuy Fan September 19, 2010 1:41 AM BST
fkqmz, you are one big joke...tabloid's dont make an ounce of difference to my opinions, they fluctuate week to week, and as you can see, i dont. how have you deduced that stuck for substance i merely took personal shots is beyond me - as you said, i wrote close to a directors cut of a shakespeare play (apologies to all[:x] but its gonna happen again) and simply noted your pessimisum as something i dance in the face of...seething??? m8 reading your drivel actually brightens my days as its so pleasurable to know im never gonna be as negative & bitter as you....i feel for your kids man - have you got them listening to Coldplay yet? - now im making personal shots cos you're a first class mug!

by the way, do you actually share any of your betting commitments with the forum, or just spit your poison like a haggered old witch? cos so far as i've seen you just come to collect info/opinions, slag people for them, slag lewis, and then return no feedback other than how much you'd like to suck off kimi raikkonen ("oh he's so amazing cos he's always drinking vodka" - yeah, cos that makes him a great guy & a good driverConfusedConfused)....you're just a collector with no balls to actually say what you're backing/laying in case you're wrong...hide behind your internet anonomity on facebook or some sh*t, you're pointlessness is not needed here - still dancing MC Hammer-style[:)][;)][:)]

And in response to some actual credible comments i agree with peoples thoughts on Rosberg, from what i've seen with the equipment he's had/got, he's extremely fast (he's left the great Schumi in his wake) and an extremely smooth driver, different in that way to lewis. i think vettel is quick, and as a plausible metaphor in my view i see him like a good sprinter but no marathon runner, not enough race wins, especially after all the poles hes had this year. as much as a nappy-wearing-cheat that he is, when he does actually just race to race i do respect alonso's talent - e.g. that overtake round the outside of schumi at Susuka was remarkable.... but as you all know well by now, lewis' overtakes (quantity & quality wise) do it for me!

opps...i forgot to keep it to 3 words so fkqmz can understand my main point, so here goes....

....you are gay
Report fkqmz September 19, 2010 6:32 PM BST
not a question of understanding, more the case that 99% of what you write isn't worth reading. however for once, i have bothered to read your post. basically, at the start of this season I was betting, in a "normal", traditional kind of way, ie picking selections and making bets. there are threads from the early races featuring these bets if you can be bothered to trawl back through and find them. After about 4 races, i discovered that the fastest lap market was a traders paradise, and so i abandonned the previous strategy in favour of using all my available funds to trade on the fastest lap market. This was never posted as giving away strategies such as this can damage your liquidity in such markets. as it happens, this avenue has now been exhausted, as indicated on a thread as recently as last week!

In short, i bet on f1 but im damned if im telling mugs like YOU what im betting on, you can make your own mind up.

as for your personal shots, you're free to do what you want, but it does HEAVILY implicate the fact that you've given up on the initial argument... thats the point im making

and as for this and then return no feedback other than how much you'd like to suck off kimi raikkonen ("oh he's so amazing cos he's always drinking vodka" - yeah, cos that makes him a great guy & a good driver)....
tbh it just shows you skimmed the thread rather than reading it properly and then just drew your own conclusions.

In sumamry, Leuy fan you an immature seether who seriously struggles to deal with the fact that not everyone shares your opinion. You are a fairweather fan who is happy to big up your boy when hes winning, but conveniently disappears when he's not! you have a memory span of about 3 years and 6 months and your view of f1 entirely centres around what is written in the sun every other monday morning. get a mind of your own!
Report fkqmz September 19, 2010 6:33 PM BST
Laugh i am gay Laugh

how old are you? about 12?
Report Leuy Fan September 19, 2010 11:20 PM BST
"there are threads from the early races featuring these bets if you can be bothered to trawl back through and find them": yeah, like anyone could be bothered...

"...but conveniently disappears when he's not!": i 'disappear' cos i have a life outside of internet forums, lewis blew in monza 2 weeks ago, am i currenlty invisible then?

"your view of f1 entirely centres around what is written in the sun every other monday morning. get a mind of your own": did you not read the first line of my previous reply

"you have a memory span of about 3 years and 6 months": i explained i'm relatively new to the scene - doesn't mean your attitude to others opinions has to be any more c*ntish the newer someone is - im open to debate with fun banter, not with a "im superior to all attitude"

"Leuy fan you an immature seether": i think i've said enough times that i actually find pleasure when bitter people like YOU seeth - you make out like you dont by trying to write cool messages, but i think its evident that you're currenlty seething at me (maybe its all my MC hammer dancing!)

"i am gay...how old are you? about 12?": ever heard of satire?...and if not wrong you previously mentioned having a son - kind of goes against natural physics if you are that way inclined - or were you just trying to show me up and make me feel bad, cos that worked...

love ya really[;)]
Report Leuy Fan September 19, 2010 11:22 PM BST
in response to your betting habits and non-sharing attitude - i could understand if you were trading in the millions, but i very much doubt thats the case. And so the point of these forums is to discuss, debate and banter...simples
Report fkqmz September 20, 2010 8:15 AM BST
yeah, like anyone could be bothered...

dont tell me i dont bet then...simples

i 'disappear' cos i have a life outside of internet forums, lewis blew in monza 2 weeks ago, am i currenlty invisible then?

yeah yeah yeah how convenient.......

did you not read the first line of my previous reply

yes, and quelle surprise, its bullsh!t, proof being your coldplay reference. the "Oh coldplay is depressing" play is also a classic example of drawing your opinions from society rather than forming your own. [:yawn:]

i made handsome amounts of money on fastest lap this year, and i stand by my decision NOT to discuss it, with anyone - forum or real life. tbh the money is more than compensation for any stick i might take over it Happy
Report budvar September 20, 2010 7:01 PM BST
can you girls go and find a playground to fight in?
Report catfloppo September 20, 2010 7:51 PM BST
fkqmz

i am gay

how old are you? about 12?

Is this called grooming?
Report fkqmz September 20, 2010 10:41 PM BST
Laugh more seethers signing in i see. can't bear having their hamilton love in gatecrashed Laugh
Report Leuy Fan September 20, 2010 11:05 PM BST
keep putting in boxes mate...shows you're the one obviously influenced by society-made sterotypes.

well this is boring now - im off to grab my crotch & flex to 'Hammer Time!' - see you in a future forum where we can chew the fat in a similar manner over the same differences.

ps Catfloppo, i was getting rather concerned too...
Report fkqmz September 21, 2010 7:55 AM BST
Laugh  you absolute gobsh!te. you have more faces than big ben, and seem to change your tune to conveniently adjust to whatever criticism is thrown at you. Time to bang both your brain cells together and decide who you are muppet
Report catfloppo September 21, 2010 8:37 AM BST
Do you mean big ben the clock or is it someone you know?

;)
Report fkqmz September 21, 2010 9:14 AM BST
i know many people called ben, some of them are tall. however i only know one ben known as 'big' who famously has many faces. it seems you do as well.....
Report Taylor's world September 21, 2010 6:54 PM BST
Iv just read all the treads and iv loved all of them.  Fk finally youv been put in your place.  Think i might do the mc hammer dance. Love.   you might even have to have head in hands man.
Report JayCee September 21, 2010 7:22 PM BST
Get this Boys...the spanish racist morons never learn...I live in spain and 2 nights ago Alonso was on a national tv comedy show where they played a card game demonstrating a race---they had a black imitation model of his father being moved behind the car...the spanish are imbeciles..they like to think they are not and hate it when people criticise them but their 3rd world country is in danger of becoming a 4th world country. I live here for the climate . without the sun they would all still be riding around on donkeys
Report GPT September 21, 2010 7:30 PM BST
JC I agree,I've spent and still spend a lot of time in Spain because I like the place and the climate but they really don't like black people and are not bothered about showing it.
fqzmstinky is surely a spicLaugh
Report Help2 September 21, 2010 9:53 PM BST
JayCee ... please calling spanish racist make no sense, please stop this bashing...

Spanish are  nationalist(meaning they love their country) not racist, you need to learn the words.. and spain is a nice country i understand their loveCool
Report fkqmz September 21, 2010 10:56 PM BST
Iv just read all the treads and iv loved all of them

LaughLaughyou sad bastard that must have taken you HOURS. even i couldnt be bothered to read through all that dross but i do appreciate that it would appeal to someone of your level of interlect tw

is everyone else aware that some british people are also racist. in fact in britain we have a racist political party who hold seats in the european parliament. none of you have any right to sit on your thrones and criticise a whole other country for being racist. the individuals maybe but not the nationality.

Laughgpt, you're such a mug
Report worcesterwilly September 22, 2010 9:17 AM BST
DONT upset the spanish - if santander pull out of UK - take all their money - UK will be bankrupt!Laugh
Report Leuy Fan September 22, 2010 10:23 PM BST
haha...you're losing the plot fkqmz, just let it lie you mug. What are you going on about 'you have more faces than big ben'?? - for one, thats a stupid comment, because last time i looked Big Ben only had one face, the one with the time on it!!!Confused and secondly, i've never tried to change my tune...i support Lewis, simple as that, and although i respect Alonso's racing (nice and agressive) i still think he's a cheating cry baby!

As i said, you just want to put me in this box that you've created for all lewis fans, which is a Sun reading, herd following, R'n'B listening chav...well sorry to disappoint, but i dont fit the bill.

It may surprise you (especially after how i slated Coldplay) that im actually a massive Floyd fan, so dont try to make out that i used them as a cliched example of what boring is when i get my fair share of that for liking Floyd....difference is Coldplay are just sh*t with no depth and most people agree, thats why its notorious...except for you i guess.

So go drift away to the sounds of Cold-gay and drink some Vodka so you can feel like your idol Kimi!....muppet
Report Leuy Fan September 22, 2010 10:42 PM BST
i've also just read your comments backing the spanish...you are the ultimate bad example of a complete leffty tw*t - you slate Britain first over any other country, even when its blatantly obvious that, for example, the spanish are far more racist than us British...we just have that rep from 80's football hooligan/skinheads...they died out years ago, and although of course there are still racists in all countries, Britain is now one of the most tolerant in the world...just look at our french neighbours, sending back the roma gypies with a few hundred euros in their back pockets and banning the burka...as for the spanish - i've seen it first hand at the circuit de catalunya this season. When he crashed out on the penultimate lap, they were all monkey dancing and celebrating the fact that he had lost all his points rather than enjoying the fact that alonso had moved up one place.....so go back to your ridiculously anti-british-but-trying-to-be-super-liberal dream world.....and dont let me know when you're back.

and before you say it, no im not a right wing facist - i know that you're gonna say that cos thats what all you idiotic up-your-own-ar*es super lefties say whenever someone stands up and basically tells you that you are a mug. i believe in tolerance, understanding and not taking the pi*s

who's with me?![;)]
Report Leuy Fan September 22, 2010 10:46 PM BST
and i have to reiterate how disgusting it was to see those racist idiots doing monkey dances in Barca...yes a british black man can be world champ, and a deserved world champ! - do you still wanna back spain over britain in the racist debate?

COME ON LEUY!!!!!!
Report ocukstinky September 23, 2010 3:10 PM BST
I don't agree with the Spaniards racism towards LH at all, I despise it. Every country is going to have a few racists - look at the Russians when West Brom signed Peter Odemwingie, the fans of his former club had a massive banner at the next game saying "Thank you West Brom" and a picture of a banana on it. How vile, and they want to host the world cup?!

Oh, by the way GPT - spic(k) is a racist term and is not a welcome word here, thank you.
Report fkqmz September 23, 2010 9:53 PM BST
Laugh you fking loser, why do you sit here writing 20 lines posts?

do you seriously think im reading them LaughLaugh get your headin sh!t for brains
Report Leuy Fan September 23, 2010 10:52 PM BST
don't be silly...i know you do [;)]
Report Leuy Fan September 23, 2010 10:56 PM BST
you just have nothing to say to my first hand experience of spanish racism, and you dont like it cos for once its not the brits who are at fault

ps im still 'Breakin' it down....Hammer Style' - just for you[;)]
Report fkqmz September 24, 2010 11:11 AM BST
Laugh get a grip

is this why youve abandonned your 20 line posts now.

Laugh i'd say you're more like a dancing flea the way you jump whenever ANYONE tells you to

Laugh two faced, clueless, racist

get you headin
Report f1 fan September 25, 2010 6:36 PM BST
why all the moaning about spanish racism, every one loves to hate some one in sport and who better than alonso, his little paddys amuse me when he dont get his own way, gets drivers to crash for him, or just move over and let him by, had a lot of respect for him when he won his titles the hard way, against shumi in a ferrari, now he just a tosser and a spannish one at that.
Report stockwell September 25, 2010 11:07 PM BST
to knock either is ridiculous. Both are sublime drivers, although for me Lewis edges it in terms of talent personally.

He came in and showed Alonso how do drive in his rookie season - hardly an easy task, and won the title in his second season.

Alonso clearly left McLaren because he couldnt bear to be treated as an equal, and for that its always left me wondering just how good he is. Yes, hes amazingly quick, and hes certainly ruling the roost over Massa this season on every index, but how would things be at Ferrari if Lewis was there? I suspect if they were head to head again in the same machinery, Lewis would come out on top.

For Fernando though, he does engage the team behind him to make him their number one, and I think that has to be a major factor in his success, and is that any less important than sheer driving talent in todays age?

For the Spanish to mock Lewis is just funny. Do they not know he's every bit as good as their man?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com