Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
14 Sep 10 07:17
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
http://en.espnf1.com/mclaren/motorsport/story/28307.html

how has someone as retarded as Martin Whitmarsh got into a top job in a top F1 team.

Allow me to post some edited highlights from the above

"Lewis Hamilton, a great human being" LaughLaugh comical statement

"It was a light tap, it was just unfortunate because it could have been a tap and he'd got away with it, it could've been a tap and he'd go through," Whitmarsh added. "It's millimetres and centimetres of track position at very high speeds and high adrenaline, that make the difference between hero and zero, and that's the nature of the sport." LaughLaugh
has the retard forgotten what happened in the gravel trap at Rivage two weeks previous!? Selective fkn memory if you ask me!

This clown will be the death of Mclaren........ hopefully
Pause Switch to Standard View That fkn Whitmarsh, he makes me...
Show More
Report catfloppo September 14, 2010 9:00 AM BST
Do you find it difficult to remain completely impartial?

:p
Report fkqmz September 14, 2010 9:06 AM BST
Whilst seething about this beut.... YES
Report Taylor's world September 14, 2010 6:21 PM BST
Whitmarsh is just sticking up for his driver and to be honest i agree with the all of what he said.  Fk are you just put on this earth to hate everbody?  He is a true honest Brit that im proud of and you have really pissed me of this time fk with your silly comments.  LONG LIVE THE GREAT MOTOR TEAM MCLAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Leuy Fan September 14, 2010 8:09 PM BST
Whitmarsh really is too cool for school...super intelligent, got the tactics down, calm under pressure, super diplomatic (like his fantastic 'product' lewis') and i'll always remember when he was out in pit lane with his stop watch and huge grin whilst timing ferrari's pit stop for the mirror tactic...classic!!! Long reign the Whit!
Report fkqmz September 15, 2010 11:15 PM BST
Laugh i couldn't agree more, he's sh!t and they've not made the best car since newey left. 5 more years and they'll be in the midfield. Laughlong live whitmarsh
Report worcesterwilly September 18, 2010 10:43 AM BST
You dont spend as long as he did under the wing of someone like Ron Dennis without picking up some habits!

I'll leave it at that!
Report fkqmz September 27, 2010 10:20 AM BST
McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh defended Hamilton's move on Webber and even hinted that the Red Bull driver was to blame.

"Lewis drove a great race," he said. "We reckon he has good reason to consider himself rather unlucky, since he appeared to have pulled off a sound overtaking manoeuvre only to be bumped out of the race by the car he'd passed. But I guess that's motor racing.

CryCryCry
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com