Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
10 Sep 10 08:09
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
Huge fan of the guy but fear he's losing his marbles now. as hamilton's biggest and most vocal fan, this

http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/27557.html

is hypocracy which makes me cringe. the epitomy of everything that pisses me off about the red hat brigade at silverstone.
Pause Switch to Standard View Stirling Moss :(
Show More
Report Taylor's world September 10, 2010 9:21 AM BST
MORE HATE FROM FK
Report fkqmz September 10, 2010 9:25 AM BST
Sad sadly, fins the fault, you cant criticise schumacher for sirty driving and yet hail ahmilton as the savioue of f1. its text book double standards.
Report fkqmz September 10, 2010 9:25 AM BST
oh dear that was a very poorly typed post Laugh
Report Yogi_Bear September 10, 2010 9:37 AM BST
taylor you are like a leech that needs burning off.
Report Green Board September 10, 2010 8:07 PM BST
What the hell is wrong with what he said? He criticised Schumachers move on Barrichello - nothing wrong with criticising that - I 've been a massive Schumacher fan but that was simply dangerous.
Report Taylor's world September 10, 2010 9:30 PM BST
YOGI whats your promblem mate?
Report Leuy Fan September 10, 2010 9:45 PM BST
i'll be coming round the mountain Yogi bear (YOGI BEAR), i'll be coming round the mountain......
Report Leuy Fan September 10, 2010 9:59 PM BST
lewis....dirty??
[;)]
Report Taylor's world September 10, 2010 10:07 PM BST
HA HA lol coming round the mountain coming round the mountain yogi bear.  And the Blue bore at silverstone.
Report fkqmz September 10, 2010 11:22 PM BST
gb because he advocates aggresive driving, but when its schumacher its suddenly classed as dangerous. nothing wrong with what he says in itself, but it contradicts things he's said in the past.
Report Green Board September 11, 2010 11:55 AM BST
There's advocating aggressive driving and then there's ALMOST DRIVING SOMEONE INTO THE WALL ON THE MAIN STRAIGHT!!!! - there is a diference.
Report fkqmz September 11, 2010 11:48 PM BST
nah remember what schumacher did to frentzen in 98 coming out of the pits, was it Montreal? maybe someweher else. that was worse! they things just get too blown up these days. it was bad but ive seen worse.
Report Green Board September 12, 2010 12:21 PM BST
Don't remember that one to be honest but it's in the context of modern racing - they'd be uproar at the Prsot - Senna antics these daya. Schumachers move was out of order - simple as.
Report fkqmz September 12, 2010 12:24 PM BST
it was but the point is that there have been other such incidents which Moss has wavered as agressive raing and yet when it involves Schumacher he's suddenly scathing. I think the guy's just anti-german tbh, which given his generation is probably forgivable.
Report Green Board September 12, 2010 12:27 PM BST
Didn't Moss race for Mercedes?
Report fkqmz September 12, 2010 12:37 PM BST
probably, he really doesnt like schumacher though.....
Report Green Board September 12, 2010 12:38 PM BST
Irrational hatred of a driver is a strange thing isn't it... ;)
Report fkqmz September 12, 2010 12:51 PM BST
Grin ok fair point
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com