Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
scarecrow
04 Sep 10 15:33
| Topic/replies: 7,314 | Blogger: scarecrow's blog
well for me this looks an interesting race and could turn out to be the best this year i  think the market is a bit lop sided towards the front two in the betting myself.i think there is some great value on spies now he is getting the best from yamaha and also stoner who although he did crash in practice looked quick in doing it.i think dani pedrosa's pole time is a one of lap and will not be matched in the race.i can see a real scrap developing between the first 5 in the betting and dani is at his best when he is out front on his own and rarely wins if it becomes a battle,also jorge can see the big picture the world title at the end of the rainbow and may not want to risk enough to win this and with valentino just getting his full fitness levels back i see the value in stoner and spies at juicy double figure prices and only priced that way because the market is so skewed in the first two in the bettings favour.gl all.
Pause Switch to Standard View moto gp san marino
Show More
Report stockwell September 4, 2010 7:57 PM BST
interesting comments scarcrow - just gotta work on the punctuation because that was a struggle to get through!!!!

For me, the market looks near right - Pedrosa had a lot of laps down into the 1.34's while Lorenzo managed a consistent spell of them as well through qualifying.

Noone else could put in the consistent running at that level, and for that reason I think the pair are clear favs - with Lorenzo getting the nod from me.

I think Stoner has the edge over Rossi personally, so interesting to see so many firms siding so clearly with the Italian in their match-ups.

Good to see Randy back in form after a tough summer, and i think he wil be targetting a battle with the likes of Spies, Edwards and Dovi.

bit miffed at why Hayden was so far back - anyone know why this was?
Report scarecrow September 4, 2010 10:36 PM BST
not sure bud but he does blow hot and cold.i honestly think spies was a big price on here before at about 40/1 thats just silly the bike he is riding now is nothing like what he had a few months back,it is basically a full works yamaha with most of the trick bits.i do not fancy pedrosa at all tomorrow as i expect a real battle and dani does not like a war.
Report Mike0002 September 5, 2010 11:22 AM BST
ONCE AGAIN: iannone been layed heavily one minute before the official announcement for the penalty
Report Mike0002 September 5, 2010 11:38 AM BST
omg
Report Mushtaq September 5, 2010 11:38 AM BST
Is that what qualifies as "standard medical procedure" in MotoGP???
Report mad4stella1 September 5, 2010 11:39 AM BST
That was very nasty there!
Report Mike0002 September 5, 2010 11:42 AM BST
no life threatening injuries
Report mad4stella1 September 5, 2010 11:54 AM BST
Good news then! looked pretty bad like a rag doll sliding down the track!
Report Mike0002 September 5, 2010 12:00 PM BST
no official announcement yet, redding and tomizawa in for medical check up now

tomizawa looked real bad, must have had incredible luck
Report Mike0002 September 5, 2010 12:10 PM BST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCWiPhx1fqI

tomizawa in the hospital now
Report Mike0002 September 5, 2010 1:42 PM BST
he is dead. sad day.
Report Virgin September 5, 2010 1:57 PM BST
Sad
Report scarecrow September 5, 2010 6:23 PM BST
yes very sad news indeed,very bad luck for him the way it happened 99 times out of a hundred he would have got away with it but everything that could go wrong did when he came off sadly.rip shinya.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com