Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Vettel_is_cr4p
30 Aug 10 00:08
| Topic/replies: 2 | Blogger: Vettel_is_cr4p's blog
Vettel - the only driver to crash the simulator. Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View where's all the Vettel lovers and...
Show More
Report bernardwhat August 30, 2010 10:00 AM BST
Only means he will be bigger price for the title now GET ON!!!! best driver by far , but also the unluckiest
Report GPT August 30, 2010 10:44 AM BST
I don't think crashing into practically everyone including your team mate counts as unlucky,more sh1t driving.
Report pug munter August 30, 2010 1:18 PM BST
best driver by far , but also the unluckiest

Laugh
Report ocukstinky August 30, 2010 2:28 PM BST
Fk's probably still in Belgium, fwiw.

I don't think there are many Vettel "lovers" here today either. He should have wrapped this up by now, but he's just making too many errors. Still, remember 2007, when a certain young fella in a McLaren was doing exactly the same? Bottling it in China and Brazil? Crashing into the back of Raikkonen in the pits in 2008? He's matured a bit, but you can't force maturity, Vettel has to learn that himself, and FAST.
Report f1 fan August 30, 2010 3:25 PM BST
any decent driver in a red bull would have wrapped the title up by now.

even a blind man could see vettel is an average driver in an exceptional car.
vettel can not overtake and webbers only a little better. could you ever imagine vettel or webber pulling off the overtake that rubens did against schumi in hungary? no neither can anyone else.

how many laps did vettel sit behind a slow alonso in hungary without any attempt to overtake?
lewis, rubens, schumi, rosberg et would have been trying every lap.

the owner of red bull must be sick as a pig, the constructors trophy should be on his desk by now.

must be twice as sick as he's signed the same two drivers too early on for next year.

this is red bulls year and what have the drivers done with it.

lewis clearly deserves to win the title, uncompetetive car, 3 wins and is leading the championship, and thats even with a couple of dnf's due to car trouble. he's already proved he
can beat double world champ alonso in the same car, he's proved he can also beat last years world champ in the same car, what else does he have to do.
Report ocukstinky August 30, 2010 3:26 PM BST
Good drivers win a title, great drivers retain them.
Report fkqmz August 30, 2010 7:56 PM BST
hello everybody, hello taylors world i see you have a new account for your bullsh!t. f1 fan you are a proper little seether, scottish by any chance?

didnt lewis do a good job yesterday...sic, and what made it even better for me was that the belgians weren't showing any interviews at the track so I didnt even have to listen to his whining little squeak afterwards. seriously though he looked the favourite for me all weekend and it what happened on sunday was a mere enevitability. he'll do a good job to beat webber to the title, he needs wet races and I think he'll struggle for them looking at what's left. he needs to win Monza where he should have a good car.

as for vettel he's just proved what a total nob he is! he is no better than crane boy and now red bull have proved they can build the best car, he'll be under big pressure from the best drivers in the world for his seat. kubica should be in that car, he deserves it!
Report f1 fan August 31, 2010 4:54 PM BST
blooooody hell, i agrea with fkqmz. [:o]

but i aint no jock.
Report fkqmz August 31, 2010 8:20 PM BST
Laugh ok then
Report ocukstinky September 1, 2010 11:57 AM BST
It'd be good to see Kubica in a title-challenging car actually, just need to fit the lanky get into it.

I think Kobayashi deserves a better car too. 20-odd points in that heap of shat of a Sauber is a result and a half.

I'm expecting Hamilton to get top 2 in Monza, after that it *should* be Red Bull all the way, depends if wrecking-ball himself wants the title or not.
Report fkqmz September 3, 2010 7:46 AM BST
Laugh wrecking ball, thats a great name for him Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com