Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
magpies
29 Aug 10 13:34
| Topic/replies: 72 | Blogger: magpies's blog
Is he classified or isn't he? The market doesn't seem sure, I layed 2/1 1 lap from the end. From memory it is 95% of the race needed for classification so no he isn't.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
NW
When: 29 Aug 10 13:50
No he wasn't classified - he needed to complete 90% race distance to be classified and retired a couple of laps short.
By:
romford star
When: 29 Aug 10 13:55
no he wasnt
By:
give me a break
When: 29 Aug 10 14:02
might be new this season, but it used to be as long as he completes 3/4 of the race, he's deemed clasified
By:
Ray Burn
When: 29 Aug 10 15:24
Not with FIA it didn't.  Been 90% of race for years.
By:
bb66
When: 29 Aug 10 20:20
it's rounded up somehow I checked it some years ago, but can't remember exactly, I think if you complete one lap less than necesaary for 90% you are classified as well.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 Aug 10 22:16
It's NEVER been 3/4 distance, that comes into play when rain stops the race. If it cannot be restarted, 3/4 distance must be completed to award full points. If it hasn't, half points are awarded (a la Malaysia last year).
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 Aug 10 19:17
my god i cant believe some of these people bet on these markets with such poor knowledge of the rules. the cut off for classify/not classify on sunday was 39 laps. alonso only completed 37 and therefore "not classified". anyone who's paid out on alonso to classify is a moron.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com