Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
18 Aug 10 08:44
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
All weekend ticket holders can get in, don't miss it!
Pause Switch to Standard View Spa Pit Walk Thursday 26 August 4:30...
Show More
Report ocukstinky August 18, 2010 5:39 PM BST
You going fk?
Report GPT August 18, 2010 8:06 PM BST
PMSL replying to your own post,quality stuff Walter MittyLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report fkqmz August 19, 2010 10:49 AM BST
yeha man i'll be there. made up actually, been going to silverstone 13 years and never been invited to the pits. first time at spa and they're straight in there. little thing like this mean a lot to real fans.

Enjoy watching on the telly GPT Laugh
Report ocukstinky August 19, 2010 6:53 PM BST
Quality, I'd love to do that. Haven't been to Silverstone in 12 years, must look at going next year. I didn't realise how steep Eau Rouge was until a mate showed me a picture from when he went, you don't notice it on tv Shocked
Report ocukstinky August 19, 2010 9:32 PM BST
Found the recording on Silverstone '98 in my room earlier, you could spot where I was a mile away, the only one in the entire stand with a Ferrari flag Laugh
Report fkqmz August 20, 2010 7:59 AM BST
got absolutely soaked that day, i was stood by the pit exit during the race cause i wanted to get close to the cars. It was like getting a bucket of water thrown on you every time a car went past. Laugh brilliant
Report ocukstinky August 20, 2010 6:24 PM BST
Yeah it was abysmally wet. We left Warwick at 9pm and the traffic to get into the circuit was horrendous even at that time the night before! Did you get on the coach that drove around the circuit? That was pretty awesome Happy
Report fkqmz August 21, 2010 2:25 PM BST
nah never did and they dont even do it any more!! Anyway I'LL BE IN THE EAU ROUGE GRANDSTAND THIS TIME NEXT WEEK.... not that i'm getting excited or anything Laugh
Report ocukstinky August 21, 2010 8:03 PM BST
I demand pictures. None involving you know who though, please. Devil
Report fkqmz August 22, 2010 9:16 AM BST
its ok, i don't know what GPT looks like anyway Grin
Report ocukstinky August 24, 2010 11:18 AM BST
You know who I meant you tit Cool

And thankfully for you he won't be there, can't even spell Spa the poor sod, and he'd break your camera if he so much as farted in your direction Laugh
Report lewsi hamilton is a genius August 24, 2010 9:41 PM BST
lol FQ & ocut are the same person how. sending yourself messages GET OUT MORE
Report ocukstinky August 25, 2010 1:53 PM BST
I think you need to get a better grasp of the english language my friend. Who's ocut then? Laugh

Why do you buffoons think we're the same person, may I ask? Do you simply not believe more than 1 person dislikes your messiah?

Get BF to IP check us, you'll be pleasantly surprised how wrong you are Laugh
Report ocukstinky August 25, 2010 2:00 PM BST
In fact I've a better idea. Fk, take a picture at Eau Rouge in a place that makes it obvious where you are with a nice big sign saying "GPT FOYC" or something equally as amusing.
Report fkqmz August 30, 2010 8:01 PM BST
Cool i got button's autograph  and saw a few other drivers at a distance through the crowds but it was well worth it. got some good pictures of the garages and the pit walls as well. excellent evening, even though it was run with typically poor belgian organisation!
Report ocukstinky September 1, 2010 12:00 PM BST
Can't have been fun being surrounded by paedophiles either, you know what them Belgians are like [:x]
Report fkqmz September 3, 2010 7:45 AM BST
Shocked i had no idea
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com