Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bernardwhat
11 Aug 10 19:43
| Topic/replies: 1,851 | Blogger: bernardwhat's blog
Vettel been unlucky so far , bad luck cant last. Got best car by far he best driver, get on now will win 4 of the next 6 races imo.
Pause Switch to Standard View vetttel odds against fil yer boots...
Show More
Report fkqmz August 12, 2010 8:20 AM BST
Laugh put your crash helmet on, you wont find a lot who agree with you!
Report __JC_GT__ August 12, 2010 12:34 PM BST
I can't stand the arrogant pr1ck!...but it wouldn't surprise me if he does. Red Bull could easily have the best car through to season's end so there's every chance he'll win a bunch of races. Question is - how many will Mark win?

Absolute joke they've only just become 1-2 in the championship considering the car they've had. I'm a big Webber supporter too - but frankly it has been a shiite effort. Alonso or Hamilton in the same car would be 50+ points out in front without a doubt imo.
Report bernardwhat August 12, 2010 8:24 PM BST
Vettel seems a nice guy!   due some luck as he lots of bad luck , if he gets some good luck he due i think he win title by 40 +points . webber in best car also but not as good a driver as seb, nowere near
Report bb66 August 13, 2010 1:58 PM BST
Hamilton still 6 pts ahead of Vettel. Agree that Vettel should be far ahead and is fav for a reason, but he prooved lacking cleverness several times, so odds on would be a clear lay.

Additionally, in Spa and Monza top speed will be rewarded, so McLaren and Ferrari will be more competitive.
Report nairda August 13, 2010 6:19 PM BST
people keep talking about he bad luck, but is it really bad luck.....Did he lose the last race because of bad luck, or because he didn't know the rules?...as it bad luck to stuff the start up and let Webber beat you to the first corner, leaving himself now where to go but of the track...

Vettel bad luck always come after a racimg mistake
Report flyingkipper August 13, 2010 6:38 PM BST
bernard - vettel is a cracking driver but he is to immature to be WC this season.
Report __JC_GT__ August 14, 2010 8:32 PM BST
nairda, Vettel was dominating Bahrain until a problem with the car cost him the win. Then again in Australia he was absolutely dominating the race until the car failed on him - costing him 25 pts.

Stupid mistakes as well though.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com