- Constructor's champs is between 2 teams; Mclaren and Red Bull
- Button is a far inferior driver to Hamilton who will let the team down by finishing races from 6th downwards.
- Vettel, error prone is on par with MW ( I cannot spilt them) and barring any accidents or mechanical problem should be consistently be finishing in the top 4 consistently.
- On paper, the Red Bull cars were not suited to Hungarian track last week ...yet were 1 second a lap quicker than Alonso's Ferrari. Ferraris are suited to slow cornered tracks (e.g Monaco) yet got tamed by the Redbulls on Hungaroring... Can you imagine what a Redbull can do to a Ferrari on a track that suits?
- Mclaren need at least 3 months to reconstruct a flexible wing and rear floor..and by that time Redbull would have won the champs. they also need to improve their car by 1.5 secs to stay competitive.
Speculative £10,000 win on red Bull to win the F1 world constructor's champs. GL.