Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
GREEDISGOOD
02 Aug 10 16:47
| Topic/replies: 2,988 | Blogger: GREEDISGOOD's blog
- Constructor's champs is between 2 teams; Mclaren and Red Bull

- Button is a far inferior driver to Hamilton who will let the team down by finishing races from 6th downwards.

- Vettel, error prone is on par with MW ( I cannot spilt them) and barring any accidents or mechanical problem should be consistently be finishing in the top 4 consistently.

- On paper, the Red Bull cars were not suited to Hungarian track last week ...yet were 1 second a lap quicker than Alonso's Ferrari.  Ferraris are suited to slow cornered tracks (e.g Monaco) yet got tamed by the Redbulls  on Hungaroring... Can you imagine what a Redbull can do to a Ferrari on a track that suits?

- Mclaren  need at least 3 months to reconstruct a flexible wing and rear floor..and by that time Redbull would have won the champs.  they also need to improve their car by 1.5 secs to stay competitive.

Speculative £10,000 win on red Bull to win the F1 world constructor's champs. GL.
Pause Switch to Standard View RED BULL TO WIN THE...
Show More
Report SamH_123 August 3, 2010 3:15 PM BST
where are you going to get 10k on?  I think most bookies have them at 1.4 and it will take a while to get 10k matched on here
Report GREEDISGOOD August 4, 2010 3:55 PM BST
i am slowly buying up 1.4-1.5. so far bet £4k at average 1.52 (admittedly i bought some pre hungarian gp)
Report catfloppo August 6, 2010 12:35 AM BST
It's a clear lay for me at 1.4
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com