Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
JETCROWTS
01 Aug 10 19:17
| Topic/replies: 40 | Blogger: JETCROWTS's blog
I am hoping not but the Ferrari seems to be getting faster as the season goes in. Is this because the last couple of tracks have suited their car or is the greaseball in with a chance.

I am all greened up except for Alonso so would like some sensible comments please.

Cheers
Pause Switch to Standard View Can Alonso Win Title?
Show More
Report GPT August 1, 2010 8:30 PM BST
Monkey face needs a lot to go in his favour,I don't see 3 other drivers all ceding to him.
Report JETCROWTS August 1, 2010 8:40 PM BST
Thats what I was thinking. I was considering laying him as his odds are so short but he is a big liability already if he wins.

I am not sure how he is doing for engines in comparison with the other contenders. Does anyone know where to get this information?
Report Jimmy Diamond August 1, 2010 9:24 PM BST
cant see him doing it mate. The Bulls are going to be well suited to most of the remaining tracks-Webber and Vettel have really got to start throwing it away for Alonso to win imo. Wouldnt rule Hammilton out just yet either.
Report JETCROWTS October 14, 2010 10:45 PM BST
Old monkey face is still looking good, although I think as it is now a 3 horse race I will let things ride until the last race at least. If Alonso is still in with a chance I may have to lay off.

Lewis won't be too happy but unfortunately he has blown it big style this year.
Report bernardwhat October 15, 2010 12:03 PM BST
Sure Alonso on last engine,  red bull defenatly have extra engine and car suit tracks better. Think Vettel will win it as long as completes all the races
Report T.M.O October 15, 2010 11:33 PM BST
hes easily the best driver, deserves to win
Report ocukstinky October 16, 2010 3:14 PM BST
Monkey face needs a lot to go in his favour,I don't see 3 other drivers all ceding to him.

Let me guess, Webber, Vettel and Hamilton? LaughLaugh 28 points behind with an inferior car? LaughLaugh

3 horse race, simple as. Hamilton's a miler running in the national. Alonso's used all his engines and Korea will be the 3rd race on this engine I think. Might start to hurt him soon.
Report fkqmz October 16, 2010 3:59 PM BST
will you stfu oc, you're setting him up to win here. they can HAVE IT big time once its over but im counting no chickens yet....
Report ocukstinky October 16, 2010 6:04 PM BST
25/1 on we get the result we want, I like those odds. On the plus side, we can stick 50 quid on him and we're happy whatever the result Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com