Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
12 Jul 10 10:30
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
without any shadow of a doubt was gutierrez in the GP3. true class, was easily fastest in the field and dominated race 1, holding haryanto at arms length at setting the fastest lap on the last lap just for good effect. race 2 started 8th and pulled off some clever moves before being wiped out by the mug he was overtaking for second. still only 18 and not ready for f1 till 2012 imo but this boy is going all the way to the top. come on esteban!
Pause Switch to Standard View The best driver at Silverstone this...
Show More
Report GPT July 12, 2010 6:13 PM BST
Best driver was Hamilton,fantastic qualification way above where the car should be and an excellent race WD LewisGrin
Report fkqmz July 12, 2010 8:12 PM BST
yawn, when you crawl out of his arse hole, maybe youll be worth lostening to
Report GPT July 12, 2010 8:17 PM BST
What does lostening mean pleaseLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report fkqmz July 12, 2010 8:31 PM BST
hmmm, then again maybe not. any thoughts on the new starlet GPT. funnily enough his performance this weekend reminded me a lot of hamiltons gp2 drive in 2006. do you rate him? have you even heard of him?
Report GPT July 12, 2010 9:12 PM BST
It's not really worth any ones time debating driver merits with you is it you clearly cannot see who is a good driver,I'm guessing you have never even sat in a race car let alone competed
in a race.
Report fkqmz July 12, 2010 9:46 PM BST
oh god its dr evil in disguise. monkey!
Report GPT July 13, 2010 2:51 PM BST
Thought not,armchair expert.
Report Death_Returns July 13, 2010 6:09 PM BST
GPT you really are a tedious turd, dont you have anything better to do than lick your botfriend Lewis' bumhole? thought not.
Report GPT July 13, 2010 8:07 PM BST
A post from a retarded chav well done for be able to typeLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report GPT July 13, 2010 8:14 PM BST
Which is more than I can doLaugh,anyway get back to your Vauxhall Nova 2 more laps around the council estate and you'll be even more knowledgeable about motorsportLaughLaugh
Report fkqmz July 14, 2010 8:39 AM BST
LaughLaugh GPT stop seething, you are the one sitting there in your rancid bedsit, pretending to be some expert and yet you have never uttered one word about motorsport on this forum. You are a bullsh!tter, a wum and a complete loser. and a racist at that!
Report GPT July 14, 2010 12:57 PM BST
PMSL tell you what fkqmz I'm calling your bluff why don't you get yourself over to my bedsitLaughwe'll load up the truck and you can come and do a trackday with me,obviously you can't do a proper test day as you don't have a race license.I think we'll find out who is the loser and bull**** then,I'll even pay for it can't say fairer than that.
Report Death_Returns July 14, 2010 1:28 PM BST
GPT seething Laugh oh by the way your comebacks are lame, get some new material.Laugh
Report GPT July 14, 2010 1:44 PM BST
The retard Death returnsLaughLaughLaughwhy don't you come to a trackday too I think they allow Novas inLaughLaughLaugh
Report Death_Returns July 14, 2010 2:06 PM BST
You take your nova if you want, will I be allowed to bring my full carbon caterham? It wont be finished for a month or so as we are still fitting the supercharged hayabusa engines.
Report fkqmz July 14, 2010 2:06 PM BST
no bluff in there retard, im the one calling your bluff! so tell me, if your a real racer and you love motorsport so much, why do you waste so much energy kicking off on me for my opinion, which i am entitled to and not make your own points like in a reasoned discussion like a mature adult, instead of just coming in behind me with "racist/seether/some other sh!t come back".
I think the reason is that you're lying and you are in fact on the wind up. You are however, as transparent as a mclaren chief in a court room and i dont believe you for a second.
Report GPT July 14, 2010 2:24 PM BST
So you are not taking up my invitation then I think that says it all,your bluff is well and truly called[;)]LaughPerhaps I'll meet up with Death in his kit carLaugh some day.
Report fkqmz July 14, 2010 2:33 PM BST
what you expect me to take up an invitation your not even going to turn up for. go on then make the invitation, ill turn up and you wont because you're a bullsh!tter. you are total retard, are you ever going to say anything about cars?
Report Death_Returns July 14, 2010 2:40 PM BST
Yes a kit car that will be one of the fastest ever made, I dont think your corsa will keep up Laugh
Report fkqmz July 14, 2010 2:45 PM BST
behave he's banned
Report GPT July 14, 2010 3:56 PM BST
fqmz bustedLaugh
Report fkqmz July 14, 2010 4:00 PM BST
wtf are you on about, loser
Report Green Board July 15, 2010 7:41 PM BST
*yawn*
Report ocukstinky July 15, 2010 9:56 PM BST
GPT you really are a pathetic waste of time my friend.
Report budvar July 18, 2010 12:18 PM BST
I remember the days when this used to be great little forum. Now it is populated by the kind of detritus that even the soccer forum would spurn. Slagging off drivers is no longer good eneough, you have to slag off other posters.You get more reasoned debate in primary school play grounds.
Report fkqmz July 18, 2010 1:21 PM BST
this was never a great little forum, there was either no one speaking, or loads of people talking sh!te. now, you show an opinion and you get a stalker!
Report GPT July 18, 2010 1:54 PM BST
Still bustedLaugh
Report fkqmz July 18, 2010 2:12 PM BST
Laugh right on cue, and after id left you alone on football all morning as well
Report Green Board July 19, 2010 6:52 PM BST
"I remember the days when this used to be great little forum. Now it is populated by the kind of detritus that even the soccer forum would spurn. Slagging off drivers is no longer good eneough, you have to slag off other posters.You get more reasoned debate in primary school play grounds."

Exactly true - it really has become puerile!
Report fkqmz July 25, 2010 10:44 AM BST
http://www.gp3series.com/news/Hockenheim-Rd-5/Gutierrez-wins/

another victory this morning to go with 4th yesterday. easily the class of the field.
Report fkqmz September 12, 2010 11:01 AM BST
Gutierrez wrapped up the championship yesterday by taking pole position, and followed it up by with a classy win in a dog fight with 5 other drivers at the front of the race. falling as low as 5th, Esteban saved his best form for the last few laps, as he buried Muller and Wickens to cement the title.

Managed to spectacularly throw the car off this morning but we'll conveniently forget about that Laugh
Report fkqmz September 20, 2010 10:44 PM BST
And has today been signed as Sauber test and reserve driver.

http://en.espnf1.com/sauber/motorsport/story/28813.html

precurser for a race drive next year?
Report fkqmz June 30, 2011 3:07 PM BST
BUMP Blush

This thread will become legendary when Esteban is WDC Cool
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com