Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
zamorano
11 Jul 10 12:05
| Topic/replies: 24,530 | Blogger: zamorano's blog
... you have a team partner like Webber? Laugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Who needs an enemy when...
Show More
Report JOMO July 11, 2010 1:13 PM BST
Vettel was the one who made to cut Webber off into turn one. Chicken karma and all that innit.
Report zamorano July 11, 2010 1:15 PM BST
yes, agree but as i said Webber had nothing to lose and he went directly to Vettel with the idea of "i pass u or both going out"
Report AFL July 11, 2010 1:21 PM BST
Well what would any self respecting racer do.....now that his team has made it clear that they will do anything to see your team mate finish the season ahead of you?

Go MARK....World Champ this year......In spite of your team.
Report zamorano July 11, 2010 1:24 PM BST
funny thing will be next race, with Webber leading.. whos the 1st now? or they will say again there is no 1st in the team
Report fkqmz July 12, 2010 8:53 AM BST
Vettel was the one who made to cut Webber off into turn one

err this is actually legal you know, both drove fairly and webber won the corner. unfortunately, big balls had to come in and spoil the battle for everyone didnt he
Report f1 fan July 20, 2010 7:03 PM BST
GO ON WEBBER.... beat that damn team mate of yours every race, i hate that 1 finger that vettel sticks up when he wins... beat him fair and square, win the champions ship and then show him the finger right in his face ....... (fingers crossed)
Report fkqmz July 20, 2010 7:38 PM BST
i hate that 1 finger that vettel sticks up when he wins

alonso started this off and now theyre all doing it, vettel is particularly irritating though cause he makes a big show of it when he realises theres a camera, t1t
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com