Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ocukstinky
27 Jun 10 17:57
| Topic/replies: 5,434 | Blogger: ocukstinky's blog
SIT ON IT.

That is all.
Pause Switch to Standard View Calling all you Vettel haters (Lewsi...
Show More
Report ocukstinky June 27, 2010 6:58 PM BST
GPT seething at a white man's success, blah blah.
Report GPT June 27, 2010 7:21 PM BST
? quite like Vettel actually.
Report fkqmz June 29, 2010 8:05 AM BST
Laugh you mix them up, gpt's the one that cant hold an argument and doesnt actually care about racing. lewsi/arthur daley is the glory fan
Report ocukstinky June 29, 2010 4:28 PM BST
True sir. They all come under the "moron" category anyway Laugh
Report lewsi hamilton is a genius June 29, 2010 11:01 PM BST
Signing in. Vettel Wins from the front in the best car shocker.

Like I said before. 8 out of 9 Poles for Red bull would have been 9 out of 9 if they chose soft tyres in Canada.

Which Basically proves have the best car but average Drivers. 

When When Vettel overtakes a front running car that aint sick come and talk 2 me about Vettel.

If ALonso or Hamilton Drove a Red Bull the title would be over.

The Red Bull is a great Car with 2 average drivers. look @ the facts.
Report ocukstinky June 30, 2010 2:08 PM BST
Why do you randomly start words in the middle of your sentences with capital letters? Are you a 14 year old chav thinking he's on Facebook?
Report fkqmz July 1, 2010 6:58 AM BST
no, the poor boy is just blinkered by the "fact" that lewsi is the coolest, illest, most wicked thing to happen to f1 since it started in 2007. Silly
Report catfloppo July 1, 2010 8:52 AM BST
Don't be silly stinky, the post is six lines long and only features the word 'like' once and even then it is used appropriately.
Report f1 fan July 11, 2010 11:01 AM BST
totaly agree, vettel is great when no one is in his way, ie qually when you cant get blocked and you dont need to overtake.

when it comes to overtaking, no skills what so ever, only manages to pass the lotus, hrt's and the virgins with the help of blue flags, webbers no better, no blue flag, no passing a lotus, already been proven so dont try defending him, just another good test driver given a clear track.

hamilton is clearly the best driver out there, the only team mate alonso has had who beat him, only team mate (recently) that buttons had that can beat him. first 4 races this year he overtook 32 rivals, i wouldn't put my money on vettel passing 32 road cones, he'd crash into one.

siverstone result = if vettel gets away well, he'll win, if he gets into a position that he need to overtake then lewis will take advantage of the safety car and win. lol.

any odds given on alonso having a cry during this race. i wouldn't lay that one.

and dont forget if a red bull doesn't win, its wont be their fault. just ask DC!
Report Mike0002 July 11, 2010 1:04 PM BST
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Report f1 fan July 11, 2010 1:04 PM BST
just seen first lap, wouldnt't trust vettel with a shopping trolley
Report in hell July 11, 2010 1:05 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report PoleStar July 11, 2010 1:06 PM BST
hank you vettel you just made me 300 smackers for not being the 1st lap leader

bbbooooommmm
Report SergeantMarcel July 11, 2010 1:06 PM BST
what a lowlife Vettel is. Webber had clearly passed him and Vettel turns sharply into Webber before the first turn which ultimately probably casued him to go off track
Report PoleStar July 11, 2010 1:10 PM BST
every1 knows if your pole at silverstone you dont win

it just ended sooner then I thought
Report ciaporko July 11, 2010 1:11 PM BST
vettel in podium??
Report zamorano July 11, 2010 1:13 PM BST
only a safetycard can make vettel have any choice of finnish in the first 5 places

vettel podium should be 1000 right now
Report f1 fan July 11, 2010 1:23 PM BST
posted before the race about vettel "when it comes to overtaking, no skills what so ever"

so glad i pollished my crystal ball this morning.

thank you vettel for being so predictable. had a good payday.
Report f1 fan July 11, 2010 1:54 PM BST
also posted before the race "any odds given on alonso having a cry during this race. i wouldn't lay that one"

now he's got a penaty ... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

give him some tissues...
Report f1 fan July 11, 2010 2:05 PM BST
alonso got to stop to change his helmet.

the other one has wipers on the inside....lol....
Report fkqmz July 12, 2010 8:52 AM BST
f1fan you are an even bigger bute than taylors world. your posts not only show how little you understand the sport, but also how much you let your sentiments cloud your judgement of whats happening.

this whole myth that vettel is sh!t at overtaking is beginning to irritate me now. remember how much downforce that red bull has. better downforce means higher apex speeds and ultimately, better lap times but the flip side is that your car will suffer in dirty air and both vettel and webber struggle to over take other cars because they cant follow them through fast corners. watch vettels move on massa yesterday and tell me he cant overtake. agree that he's a t!t though, more of a boy than a man but tbf he is what 23/24?

as for your alonso b!tching, well its just your hammy love coming out isnt it. you must be blind or retarded or both if you think he's clearly the best driver out there. he makes many many more mistakes than the more experienced boys and his disciplinary record is the worst of any driver of all time. theres more to driving fast than just putting your foot down and if hamilton ever realises this then he may become truely great but unfortunately right now hes all balls and no brain.
Report GPT July 12, 2010 6:19 PM BST
Hamilton easily the best driver at the moment,was quicker than the moaning spick 3 years ago and monkey face is getting slower.Vettel has never been in Hamiltons class in any class of racing.
Report fkqmz July 12, 2010 8:10 PM BST
the moaning spick

the real bitter racist shows his true colours
Report GPT July 12, 2010 8:12 PM BST
LaughLaughfqmz still SEETHING.
Report fkqmz July 12, 2010 8:14 PM BST
looks like your the one seething to me Laugh
Report f1 fan July 13, 2010 9:39 PM BST
hell fkqmz, too much down force makes it impossible to overtake???????

what happened in turkey, he got along side the other car with two much down force and
then turned into him!!!

suppose it was the downforce that turned the steering wheel was it....lol

and as for hammy love.... no , just admire him as a drive.

as for hamilton having the worse disaplinary record , well it aint my lovely hammy, its the one and only michael schumacker. which shows that to be no 1 you need to be on the edge, sometimes stepping over slightly.

as for your comment of there's more to driving fast than putting your foot down... well thats the general idea...

before this season started lewis was the one driver expected to struggle with the new pit stops, no one thought he would manage his tyres and make them last cos he's so agresive (which is what makes him a winner) but he's also learnt to drive very smoothly most of the time, with the ability to be agressive when needed, the sign of a champion, not something we could ever say about vettel. this is the first season where lewis has not been able to drive agresiv for the whole race, he's on a learning curve again, changing his driving style, he will only get better.

as for the bitch about alonso... so what he's spannish ...lol only joking, i like the spannish,  won a fortune on them winning the world cup, but alonso would do better if he got on with driving and spent less time bitching about the stewards. i'd rather see him and lewis, the two best in f1 wheel-to-wheel on the track than nose-to-kleenex after the race.

so there we have it, my lack of understanding just aint quite as bad as yours....you vettie lover.
Report f1 fan July 13, 2010 9:57 PM BST
hello again fkqmz,

below is a list of the lap times from bbc's top gear, all drivers in the same car.
look at the form lines as you would in horse racing...

lewis in the wet&oil same time as button in the dry.
lewis in the wet&oil -v- webber in the wet ---- 3 seconds quicker (different class).
webber in the reb bull -v- vettel in the red bull --- pretty equal.
lewis in the wet&oil -v- roubens's fastest ever lap by any driver in the dry --- only 0.4 secs behind.

i would like to vettel try, at least he wouldn't crash, they only have one car on the track.

Roubens          1m 44.3
Nigel Mansell    1m 44.6
Lewis Hamilton   1m 44.7 (wet and oily)
Jenson Button    1m 44.7
Jenson Button    1m 44.9
Damon Hill       1m 46.3
Mark Webber      1m 47.52 (very wet)
Report catfliipo July 14, 2010 7:03 AM BST
I recommend you don't attempt betting on the horses if you are prepared to use this kind of data as a form guide for F1.
Report GPT July 14, 2010 7:59 AM BST
Be easy on him f1 fan after all this is the man who thinks mechanical and aero grip is the same thingLaughLaugh
Report fkqmz July 14, 2010 8:31 AM BST
f1 i'll be more specific

"when it comes to overtaking, no skills what so ever"

this comment is bullsh!t, simply not true

also posted before the race "any odds given on alonso having a cry during this race. i wouldn't lay that one"

now he's got a penaty ... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

give him some tissues...

oh please, have you forgotten "Boo hoo vettel hit me" after the first corner in valencia? showed his petulance on Sunday by having a bit of revenge at Copse. Hes still a child in his mind.

Ill admit Hamilton is maturing and his performance on Saturday was what made his weekend. I agree he's learning about the value of tyre management, most likely from his team mate! still say if he can focus the skills and get rid of all this childish behaviour and poor discipline (yes his record is the worst) he can still become a true great. He's just in danger of throwing it all away because he's got a big mouth and no brain. Alonso's just an angry get, probably still bitter about what happened at mclaren but ive never liked him either. and where youve got that im a vettel fan i dont know. probably from the tool taylors world. the boy's a t!t and I dont like the way he thinks red bull is his team. would love to see kimi come in and kick his arse good and proper but looks highly unlikely now.
Report f1 fan July 14, 2010 10:55 PM BST
well fkqmz,

he's got a big mouth and no brain,

2007 rookie year, beat double world champ team mate in championship and ony missed the title by 1 point. world record rookie season

2008 won championship

2009 started season driving a pig, did fantastic 2nd half season, finnish 3rd or 4th (cant remember of top of my head)

2010 not got the fastest car(red bulls much faster), got a world champ for a team mate, no refuling forces stratagies that no one thought he would cope with and still he leads the world championship...

brains obviously aint needed in f1 then, cos he's doing alright without one.

and no his disapline record aint the worst, michael schumacker has that title, lost 2nd place in the championship for ramming Jacques Villeneuve. thats a record that will probably never be broken, demoted 22 places on the grid for parking on the racing line in monaco quali.. and countless more..

kimi kick his arse, had his chance in 2007, won by 1 point, not quite an arse kicking.

so im afraid the facts outweigh you opinion.
Report f1 fan July 15, 2010 5:51 PM BST
one last point to fkmzirjcndkl

red bull 9 poles, 5 wins
mclaren  1 pole , 4 wins (including 2 1-2 finnishes)

who's got the better race drivers, no bad considering their drivers have no brains....

yet again im afraid the facts outweigh you opinion
Report fkqmz July 17, 2010 6:34 AM BST
LaughLaugh excellent seeth, its so obvious you read my post in 5 secs and wrote your reply with the rage still rushing throug hyour veins. why dont you try reading it properly you absolute donut!
Report f1 fan July 18, 2010 9:40 AM BST
actually i did read all of it, i read like vettel, went of track at the first sentence and never got back into it....lololololololololol

i was just see why you think hamiton need a small mouth and a brain when he's got an amazing records as it is.

if it aint broke then dont fix it....
Report fkqmz July 18, 2010 9:59 AM BST
LaughLaughLaugh seethe seethe seethe, calm down before your head explodes Laugh
Report f1 fan July 20, 2010 6:33 PM BST
not seetheing mate, just winding you up.... i love it.... especially cos i'm right and your wrong....lol
Report Mike0002 August 1, 2010 1:49 PM BST
BOOOOM Cool
Report ocukstinky August 2, 2010 12:38 PM BST
Where's Lewsi been since Turkey??
Report lewsi hamilton is a genius August 8, 2010 2:29 PM BST
Lewsi is here, Vettel is an average driver. He is   still behind LH in the championship in a car that  laps 1 second a lap quicker with an illegal front wing.

What a great driver Seb is
Report ocukstinky August 9, 2010 5:14 PM BST
Ah yeah, illegal.. so illegal it's been scrutinised and approved by the FIA Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com