Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bradley27
27 Jun 10 12:14
| Topic/replies: 38 | Blogger: bradley27's blog
How typical of Hamilton, straight on the radio moaning about others. He thinks everyone should just let him push them off.
Its always everyone elses fault. Never his, either other drivers or his team or the weather, or just about anything apart from him and his dangerously suicidal driving. No wonder the other drivers dont like him
Pause Switch to Standard View What a surprise from Hamilton
Show More
Report Gutless Wonder June 27, 2010 1:20 PM BST
wow big smash
Report SamH_123 June 27, 2010 1:27 PM BST
I must of missed something?
the only thing I heard was him informing his pit crew he had been hit
Report fkqmz June 27, 2010 1:29 PM BST
Cryvettel hit me CryCryCry

and im telling my dad Cry

or something like that anyway
Report Virgin June 27, 2010 1:45 PM BST
if anything I think Hamilton was a little too cautious at the first corner and again on the re-start when he obviously didn't want to bust his new nose ....  but I am not an F1 driver although ................. I obviously should be Mischief
Report Virgin June 27, 2010 1:53 PM BST
Yeah more hesitation has cost Hamilton there when he could have gained a big advantage almost beat safety car to the exit line ....
Report fkqmz June 27, 2010 1:57 PM BST
knew exactly what he was doing, bare faced cheating imo
Report DixieUK June 27, 2010 1:58 PM BST
mind you he has a long way to catch up with alonso in the moaning stakes
Report fkqmz June 27, 2010 1:59 PM BST
tbf alonso has a fair moan, hamilton was just crying to himself
Report Virgin June 27, 2010 2:07 PM BST
It really comes down to the initial deployment of the safety car ....  ideally it would pick up the leading car (even if he was from the moon) maybe they should have them staggered around the circuit like police cars .....
Report Virgin June 27, 2010 3:34 PM BST
I think when they look at the telemetry Hamilton clearly slowed (probably after hearing from team that safety car was coming out of pit lane at that particular moment he was approaching) to get a view of the safety car position ....  if he hadn't he would have been through before the infringement occured and probably won the race ....
Report Help2 June 28, 2010 2:57 PM BST
more problem for hamilton? i think Hamilton was fighting well, he is deffently up front.

Where are the others? yes vettel is up their, but we already knew how good he is... button only won last year because of his car..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com