Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lewsi hamilton is a genius
30 May 10 13:38
| Topic/replies: 386 | Blogger: lewsi hamilton is a genius's blog
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shame spain 2nd place happened else season would be over

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

please sign in
Pause Switch to Standard View Calling all the hamilton haters are...
Show More
Report fkqmz May 30, 2010 2:40 PM BST
aye, a microcosm of hamiltons career really wasnt it, didnt deserve it one bit, but got handed it on a plate anyway due to someone elses incompetance. never mind eh these lucky drivers never last too long
Report lewsi hamilton is a genius May 30, 2010 2:42 PM BST
haha the bitterness. Hamilton won because Vettel does not know how to overtake.  Please see my other thread.  Enough said enjoy the seething.
Report fkqmz May 30, 2010 2:45 PM BST
thats right off you go because you dont have an answer. hamilton lucky tw@t, 1.01 he's not got the balls to admit it in the press conference, see you next time he wins
Report fkqmz May 30, 2010 2:46 PM BST
button told to let hamilton through, whitmarsh has effectively just admitted it.
Report Help2 May 30, 2010 2:50 PM BST
no he didnt! hamilton passed on the straight, so no problem their!

I think hamilton was surprised that button attacked him, but best race this season:)
Report GPT May 30, 2010 2:55 PM BST
Lucky now is he PMSL LaughLaughLaugh fmzq SEETHING
as a black man wins a raceLaughLaughLaugh
Report Help2 May 30, 2010 3:03 PM BST
hehe that black man is a world champion!
Report Green Board May 30, 2010 3:05 PM BST
Hamilton drove a great race without the incident though then he never would have won from that position. On the other hand without the sticky rear tyre in his stop he woul dhave been 2nd behind Webber and may well have managed to pass where Vettel did not manage it.

All this laughing and 'seething' is a bit childish isn't it chaps?
Report fkqmz May 30, 2010 3:38 PM BST
not seething in any way, im on button for podium today so im delighted. he was lucky, he was never in any position to win and, gb, was dropping away when the red bulls collided. sitting second or third would have made no difference at all.

im happy to congratulate him on his good luck but since these boys want to turn it into a personal thing and start shouting me out and baiting me what do you expect? btw whats all this dedicating to his dad all about. THIS is what really gets me. correct me if im wrong but i dont think anyone gives a sh!t about hamiltons dad, hes a nobody, so why keep bigging him up and shoving him into the public eye. i swear to god the next time he does it im going to be sick!
Report GPT May 30, 2010 3:39 PM BST
fmzq incandescent with jealousy LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report doreen01 May 30, 2010 3:42 PM BST
To quote Mansell - manufactured world champion !
Report Green Board May 30, 2010 3:47 PM BST
Reply from Hamilton to Mansell

"I wasn't signed up (by McLaren) until I was 13, so I would love to see where the rest of that money was since I was seven. For us it was virtually impossible to find money. It got more and more expensive. My parents paid all the way until I was 13, by re-mortgaging the house. They were broke."
Report fkqmz May 30, 2010 3:49 PM BST
gpt are you retarded or are you hoping your stupid comments are making me angry, cause i really couldnt care less.

also are you ever going to get my forum name right? its only 5 letters and in all this time you havnt got it right once. please explain
Report GPT May 30, 2010 4:04 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughLaugh stop replying then if you couldn't care less you complete idiotLaughLaugh.
Report ocukstinky May 30, 2010 4:16 PM BST
fkqmz Joined: 16 May 07
Replies: 1017 30 May 10 14:45 
thats right off you go because you dont have an answer. hamilton lucky tw@t, 1.01 he's not got the balls to admit it in the press conference, see you next time he wins

You'll be waiting a while for that one ;)

Haven't bothered reading the rest of the thread, but I'll wager GPT stormed in with a racist/seething comment.
Report lewsi hamilton is a genius May 30, 2010 10:30 PM BST
Few seethers signed in. Fq the problem with you is its personal & maybe racist its about 10% on the track. 

I dont care what i read about hamilton 90% of it is crap/lies anyway.  or quotes from ex drivers who should no better.

you slate him for everything but you don't know all the facts behind every decision.

All i know is what i see on the track & for me he is the best & most exciting driver on the grid all the facts are there.

yes he was fortunate today but not his problem if if a young german Cant overtake.  maybe vettels one fingured salute after most pole positions.

If reference to his overtakes of another driver  in an  even matched car. 

Manufactered where did that come from probably bitter cause his sons have 1% of his talent if that. go and fetch the wholemeal nigel.

would have loved to see all the seethers faces lose there smile which lasted about 10 seconds when Jb overtook LH.
Report fkqmz May 31, 2010 7:28 AM BST
finally someone get it, it is entirely personal and nothing to do with what happens on the track. now perhaps you could explain why this is a problem? hes a cheat! its as simple as, he made his bed a long time ago and now hes got to lie in it now. again yesterday, button over takes cleanly, hamilton 'needs the touch' to make his move stick. hes just dirty.

also consider that hes just another young upstart. reminds me montoya and raikkonen in their early years flying passed everyone, and they both mellowed out after a few years in the sport. hamiltons showing the signs of this already. face it, hes good but hes nothing special and apart from that hes an absolute gobsh!te and a vile human being.

am also sick of racist accusations, lowest form of self defense, try growing a brain!
Report lewsi hamilton is a genius June 3, 2010 10:58 PM BST
fkqmz     31 May 10 07:28 
finally someone get it, it is entirely personal and nothing to do with what happens on the track. now perhaps you could explain why this is a problem? hes a cheat! (Lol was told by hist team to in Aus) any decent driver has cheated bended the rules in the past your a clown.

its as simple as, he made his bed a long time ago and now hes got to lie in it now. again yesterday, button over takes cleanly, hamilton 'needs the touch' to make his move stick. hes just dirty. Lol this is so wrong Button & hamilton were slowing down told to do Lap Times of JB does not listen and overtakes Lewis.  Lewis realises puts JB in his place.  Thats why Lewis wasnt happy they had a 1-2 If they raced Jb wouldnt not have got close 2 overtaking Lewis.

also consider that hes just another young upstart. reminds me montoya and raikkonen in their early years flying passed everyone, and they both mellowed out after a few years in the sport. hamiltons showing the signs of this already. No He is not. Lewis is probably showing as much potential as any driver that has ever entered the sport fact.   face it, hes good but hes nothing special (yes name me a driver with such a good debut season) and apart from that hes an absolute gobsh!te and a vile human being (and fq hates him with a passion its a shame a lot of sundays are ruined for you by the best driver on the grid.

am also sick of racist accusations, lowest form of self defense, try growing a brain! well why do u hate the best driver on the grid also the most entertaining.
Report fkqmz June 4, 2010 3:40 PM BST
Lewis is probably showing as much potential as any driver that has ever entered the sport fact

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report fkqmz June 4, 2010 3:44 PM BST
not fact is it its opinion. ill tell you a fact, a statistic in fact. in 2003 kimi raikkonen drove the 2002 mclaren to within 2 points of the title, and with a string of 'if only stories behind him'. if only the engine hadnt blown in germany, if only it hadnt rained at indy. when hamilton has a poor car, he spends the whole time crawling around at the back crying about how poor the car is and making excuses and (as per france 08) cheating to overtake other sh!t drivers to make up minor places. he will never achieve this level of performance. ok so kimi turned out to be a pi$$ head in the end but to say hamilton has more potential than anyone whos ever entered the sport is laughable. you only have to go back less than 10 years to disprove it.
Report fkqmz June 4, 2010 3:48 PM BST
(yes name me a driver with such a good debut season)

kimi
montoya
schumacher
button
alonso

shall i continue?

difference being, all of the above were given dross machinery and so their achievements have to be judged relatively. hamilton was immediately put into the fastest car on the grid and so if he hadnt have been right up there like he was, it would have shown mclaren had made the wrong decision putting him in the car. still choked like a kid on his first cigarette in the end though didnt he Laugh
Report fkqmz June 4, 2010 3:53 PM BST
well why do u hate the best driver on the grid also the most entertaining.

not being funny but ive told you time and time again, maybe its time for you to accept that i dont agree with you, and allow me to vent my opinion without throwing out personal insults. id EXPECT you to disagree with the points made but the racist accusations and general abuse is just... well vile for want of a better word.
Report Green Board June 4, 2010 6:01 PM BST
kimi
montoya
schumacher
button
alonso

all had good first seasons but I'd have said only Schumachers was really on a par with Hamiltons - he was the only one up against a multiple world champion but I'd rate Alonso above Piquet.
Report lewsi hamilton is a genius June 10, 2010 10:14 PM BST
Some Rubbish on this forum see why for good f1 debate u don't post on here.

Below is how drivers performed on there debut season. these are facts check the standings

kimi Beaten by Nick Heidfeld. Not really pulling any trees looked promising but so did Alex Wurz

montoya  beaten by Ralf Schumacher again. hardly go down as a great.
schumacher looked promising but never won a race.

button average beaten by teammate got released enough said.

alonso did ok in a minardi. So did webber infact webber did better cant rememer Alonso getting a high finish like webber did in melbourne.

Hamilton Lost the world championship by 1 point beat 2 times world champ in the 2nd best car.

Which is the best debut season now think long and hard.

Argue that one for your hatred hamilton glasses.
Report ocukstinky June 11, 2010 12:39 PM BST
Lol ok, I'll rise to the bair this time, if only to make you look like a moron.

Heidfeld beat Raikkonen by 3 points - hardly a huge margin. They were in Saubers, not a championship-challenging car.

Montoya only finished 6 out of 17 races and of those, he had 1 win, 3 2nd's, a 4th and an 8th. Not bad.. but Schumacher NEVER WON A RACE? Yeah, only won 3 in 2001 and 6 in his hardly-glittering career.

Button didn't have a great debut admittedly but McLaren and Ferrari dominated that year, next best behind them had a fraction of Schumacher's points so 8th overall wasn't exactly poor.

Alonso.. he drove in a Minardi. When were Minardi EVER competetive, let alone be compared to your little wonder boy?

Hamilton - perfectly prepared to race in F1, ballsy, risky, at times lunacy. Great start with a podium in Oz, went on from there, but he was the only one of your little piece that had a competetive car bar Williams in '01, but that wasn't good enough to mount a title challenge.

Would you not admit Villeneuve was the same? Hard racer, gave no quarter, came from racing on oval tracks (indy drivers aren't usually the best on F1 tracks..) and came 2nd on his debut but should have won and was pipped at the last race.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com