Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
lewsi hamilton is a genius
29 May 10 19:27
| Topic/replies: 386 | Blogger: lewsi hamilton is a genius's blog
Button V Hamilton the contest (there aint one) Just to make all aware

When it has been dry in Qaul & the race.

Hamilton has beat Button comfartably everytime apart from tyre failure in Spain.

The bbc have yet to realise this as they are more in Love with Jenson but any 1 who has a brain can clearly see LH is 2-3 tenths a lap quicker.

Another Myth S Vettel another Ralf Schumacher when has he won when the car was not the best or pulled of a great overtake. (yes i am struggling to think of 1)

A Davidson (commentator ex driver) clears dislikes lewis with a passion shame he aint 1/2 the driver LH is.

Kobayashi Will only last this season.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 18
By:
ocukstinky
When: 29 May 10 19:49
Davidson actually half decent imo, good to listen to especially regarding more technical stuff.

Hamilton's quick but Button's very very good at managing the car to last the distance, LH rags the crap out of it. Should be how racing is if you ask me but sadly it's not the case, therefore Button's perfectly entitled to be ahead so far.

Forgotten Italy '08? Won in a TORO ROSSO - the car which only scored points 3 times before the '08 season and none in the first 4 races until the STR3 was launched. Took an average car, stuck it on pole and crapped on his rivals who couldn't handle the conditions.
By:
fkqmz
When: 29 May 10 21:33
usual lucy drivel, you can go back to wherever youve been all season now.
By:
catfloppo
When: 29 May 10 23:29
but any 1 who has a brain can clearly see LH is 2-3 tenths a lap quicker.

If they have been watching carefully they will have also noticed that jenson has one two races compared to lewis' none and that he leads him in the championship.

No contest?
By:
tonymontana
When: 30 May 10 03:09
Jenson has done well coming in to Lewis' team, anyone with a brain can see that.
Hammy is quicker but Jenson drives more maturely I think they're about even you [b]deluded fanboy[/b.
By:
MartyMart
When: 30 May 10 12:13
Jenson won the title by default.The two races he won this year were down to good decision making.He has a good brain for the sport & drives with a level of maturity that Hamilton can only dream of.However when it comes down to natural talent there is no contest.
By:
Mike0002
When: 30 May 10 13:05
hmmm hamilton just passed vettel with ease
By:
When: 30 May 10 14:37
Enough Said hope you took me advice please feel free to slate
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 May 10 14:41
Laugh what a m0ng you are
By:
When: 30 May 10 22:18
Hoped you read this thread before the race and backed accordingly.

Vettel & overtake does not usaully go in the same sentence unless there is blue flags and its a backmarker.

Hamilton Comfortable beat Jenson Again, Jenson took lewis by surprise but 2 Corners later Jenson was owned by lewis once again.

would like to say i dont dislike Jenson But Hamilton is a better driver. If it wasnt for a bit of gambling in changeable weather Jenson would probably have yet to beat Lewis Enough said.

Form is temporary class is permanent sadly for all the hamilton haters.  Good job he dont drive a red bull the season would be over.
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
By:
fkqmz
When: 31 May 10 07:19
class LaughLaughLaughLaugh

you obviously dont know the meaning of the word.
By:
Help2
When: 31 May 10 17:23
Hamilton is the faster driver when you compare him to Button but, the better? i dont know about that....

Button 88 point and Hamilton 84....

i know that hamilton have had mechanical problems, but points counts:)
By:
When: 03 Jun 10 22:52
Lol at the end of the season we will see like i have pointed out. On the track when there has been no rain in Qaul& The Race Button has yet to beat hamilton bar the tyre failure in spain.  this points to one result at the end of the year.
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Jun 10 15:54
ironic though isnt it, hamilton relied on the numerous wet races to land the 08 title, now hes praying for dry races or he's finished.
By:
tonymontana
When: 04 Jun 10 23:03
He's hardly blown Jenson away though like you said he would lewsi
By:
catfliipo
When: 05 Jun 10 07:05
Lewsi, how do you think Button would have driven in Hamilton's position in China 2008?  Can't imagine him parking it in the gravel in the pits, can you?  No, he would have lost the race and won the championship. 

Hamilton a genius?  I don't think so.  He is a very talented and exciting driver who fails to control himself sometimes.  Brilliant for the sport and I love to watch him racing.

But like it or not Jenson is up there with him at the moment, contesting the wdc, and I hope that continues all season.
By:
When: 10 Jun 10 22:02
Catflappo  do u think Jenson has the talent that he would have even been in that position,

Button beating alonso with the same machinery.

I rest my case
By:
When: 10 Jun 10 22:02
Button would need to gamble in the wet this year AND GET LUCKY to be close.
By:
fkqmz
When: 29 Nov 12 23:09
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

lucy hamilton, another fan boy who fell by the wayside.

as said previously, what a m0ng

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com