Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
__JC_GT__
22 May 10 10:49
| Topic/replies: 4,350 | Blogger: __JC_GT__'s blog
Though to pick the pole sitter.

Stoner slight fav for me as he can be immense over one lap. However Jorge is consistently fast too - however he had 0.5 seconds over 2nd after FP2 two weeks, & he went to to qualify second without getting close to his FP2 time in qualifying. Then there's Pedrobot - always capable of pulling a time out of nowhere - he did exactly that a few years ago coming from nowhere to pip Colin Edwards to pole after the checkered flag.

Then there's Valentino. Not the strongest qualifier & probably the least favourite - but he is Rossi which means you can never rule him out.

All in all I'm finding this one of the toughest Moto GP Qualifying sessions to predict in a long time.

Thoughts?
Pause Switch to Standard View Moto GP - Le Mans - France
Show More
Report __JC_GT__ May 22, 2010 11:49 AM BST
*Tough to pick......
Report Green Board May 22, 2010 12:32 PM BST
I'm thinking - leave alone.

Dovizioso's odds are mcuh higher than the bookies - any value there? Not upto speed with the bikes this year really.
Report __JC_GT__ May 22, 2010 12:50 PM BST
Dovizioso looking good by his standards but he won't get pole. You still have four rider's in a different league to him.

I know you have to been decent under brakes to be fast here. But in saying that Pedrosa's got pole position the last two years here so.....

I think I'll just lay the first rider to go sub 1.60.
Report __JC_GT__ May 22, 2010 12:56 PM BST
I've put $200 @ 5.20 on Pedrosa. Too good to pass up considering he's the defending pole sitter here from 2008 & 2009 & he also got pole out of nowhere in Jerez two weeks ago.

Hopefully I can lay off at sub 2.50 at some point.
Report Green Board May 22, 2010 1:58 PM BST
That was a bit hectic! Managed to make a few quid but not much.
Hope you managed to lay off at just over 2.5 on Pedrosa.
Report __JC_GT__ May 22, 2010 2:19 PM BST
Nope. Pedrosa got pole with 2 minutes to go & I went to lay 2.5 & then Rossi pipped him. There was money there @ 2.5 & I probably missed it by 1-2 seconds.

My fault though...didn't realise Rossi was only about 1 sector behind & on a fast lap.
Report daniels mother May 22, 2010 11:01 PM BST
jc,why didnt you just put it in and leave it ? i bet pedrosa at 6.8 and left a lay of 2.3 No it didnt get matched :(
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com