Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
04 Apr 10 12:20
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
Reading the rave reviews about hamiltons performance today is confusing to me. ok so 20th to 6th is a good return but on the basis that he'd been the fastest of all at some times and right thers with the red bulls at all other times, is 6th place really good enough?

after successfully dropping the mugs in the first few laps, he spectacularly failed to overtake anyone as soon as he reached the top 10 and sat behind sutil for 20 laps at the end when many on the forum thought he was set for a podium.

today seems to typify hamiltons career as a whole, solid performance, good pace, brave overtaking at times, but not deserving of all the brown nosing that goes on.

rant over, cue GPT next post
Pause Switch to Standard View Hamilton Performance
Show More
Report Green Board April 4, 2010 1:55 PM BST
Well he did better than Alonso, Button and Massa, although Alonso was hampered by his car. Best drives of he day for me were Vettel, Hamilton and Alguersuari. With overtaking so difficult I'm not sure anything more than 6th would have been realistic unless it had rained.
Report fkqmz April 4, 2010 2:08 PM BST
jaime was class wasnt he, really big surprise im made up for him
Report A.Knutsen April 4, 2010 3:59 PM BST
Hamiltons was a class drive ... and thank goodness someone did some overtaking otherwise it would have been a more boring race.
Report GPT April 4, 2010 4:02 PM BST
So bitter and clueless.
Report budvar April 4, 2010 6:06 PM BST
This guys Hamilton threads are every bit annoying as the 'F1 is boring' ones posted by the football fans. I still think 'the lady protests too much' and he has some wierd gay love fantasy thing going on with Hammy.
Report GPT April 5, 2010 10:06 AM BST
He just doesn't like black people simple as that.
Report fkqmz April 5, 2010 11:11 PM BST
the gay and racist taunts are immature and pathetic. you just cant stand the fact that i find the guy vile and overrated and the way that you resort to such childish remarks suggests you dont really have any answers.
Report GPT April 6, 2010 5:42 PM BST
He is not over rated or vile but you are RACIST.
Report Taylor's world April 12, 2010 9:30 PM BST
fk. Why do you find him vile and boaring. He is by far by far the most exicting driver on the grid that puts in 100% every race and it shows. his got massive balls and a real pleasure to watch. Did you not see the way he weaved down the straight with the renault in persuit brilliant. Are you watching the same race as everyone eles .evething you post i don't agree with.
Report fkqmz April 12, 2010 9:50 PM BST
Did you not see the way he weaved down the straight with the renault in persuit brilliant

yeah and so did the stewards

to me hamilton is to f1 as dick dastardly is to the wacky races. he "does whatever is necessary" to win as they say and having criticised schumacher for years for building his career on this kind of tactic, it would be hypocritical of me to now condone hamilton for doing what is in essence, the same thing.
Report Taylor's world April 12, 2010 10:13 PM BST
Lewis and shu are no wear near alike shu was a **. Lewis is brave driver with the grit of senna. And dont get bringing up the time he lied he did that because he was told to and the way the stewards had treated him proir.

Your in for a long gloomey decade if your against lewis

And one day you may look back and realise how silly youv been. When its all to late for you.
Report fkqmz April 13, 2010 8:49 AM BST
i dont think so, i actually supported the get at one stage, i can remeber phoning up silverstone customer services from my seat in the grandstand cause all the screens were showing england in the world cup when i wanted to watch hamilton racing in gp2 which was going on on the track. anyway thats all gone, along with his afro.
Report GPT April 13, 2010 6:06 PM BST
Doesn't like black people NAP.
Report Taylor's world April 13, 2010 6:43 PM BST
So is that true because his half white half black. Why did you change your mind on him then. and why surrport a german?
Report elisjohn April 18, 2010 7:37 AM BST
i loved pele, ali, frazier,the west indies 70s team,so not racist at all, i also dislike hamilton
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com