Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Taylor's world
14 Mar 10 13:50
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: Taylor's world's blog
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol lo FKQMz Red bull have pedagree. You joker redbull will win nothing yet agen they can't even overtake Webber let alone just about finish the race Alson Lewis rock soild i said rock soild you are a silly boy arnt you. Red bull have pedagree Ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol ha ha ha......................... can't wait to hear more of your threads Ha ha ha lol

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 25
By:
efisio.
When: 14 Mar 10 13:52
Don't be nasty. He's a well respected authority on the sport,.
By:
Green Board
When: 14 Mar 10 13:54
You've just come across as a complete donkey - of course Red Bull are looking decent, granted Ferrari are looking better but bar that mechanical failure Vettel would likely have taken that win.
By:
Taylor's world
When: 14 Mar 10 13:54
he was the one that started spouting off.. Told you id have the last laugh gunna really enjoy my sunday afternoon
By:
catfleppo
When: 14 Mar 10 13:55
Taylor's World = GPT?
By:
Taylor's world
there have issues all year..
By:
fkqmz
:^0, fair dos, he did have the pace though which still suggests he does have the pedigree to mount a championship challenge. and you could have just made a classic betfair thread there.
By:
Taylor's world
When: 14 Mar 10 13:56
sound. just letting off steam..
By:
fkqmz
When: 14 Mar 10 13:56
did you follow my tips thread this morning btw. my fun bet was crap but the other 2 have kopped at 2.0 and 4.0
By:
Taylor's world
When: 14 Mar 10 13:58
year had a very good day. Was sweating at one stage had alonso. and lewis for podium so was well worried at one stage. To be fair Redbull have shocked me with there raw pace.
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Apr 10 10:59
bad day for your bet eh Taylor :^0
By:
Taylor's world
When: 12 Apr 10 21:26
not really redbull are poor and the more you stick up for them the more i will laugh at you. Im starting to really like you. I love the way your digging your hole even deeper!!!!
By:
fkqmz
When: 12 Apr 10 21:52
red bull finish first and second and you turn round and call that poor? behave
By:
Taylor's world
When: 12 Apr 10 22:15
next race they may or may not even finsh that no way to go about winning a drivers champ or the constructers. Just agree you know im right. Ha Ha
By:
fkqmz
When: 13 Apr 10 08:44
i think three straight poles and a 1-2 proves they have the pedigree to win the championship.
By:
Taylor's world
When: 13 Apr 10 18:44
Don't mean nothing if you don't finish fk
By:
Taylor's world
When: 01 Jun 10 16:39
ha ha what a load of wolleys, Redbull can't wait to see more of whear that came from. ha ha ha ha lol
By:
Taylor's world
When: 14 Jun 10 21:20
oh dear mclaren again.
By:
fkqmz
When: 19 Jun 10 08:01
still setting yourself right up buddy. bold predictions will be your downfall
By:
Taylor's world
When: 20 Jun 10 19:56
setting myself for a big laugh at you..  Redbull have been caught and now there are finshed mclaren have huge upgrades coming for silverston .7 of a sec and ferri have huge upgrades for valacea .7 sec.

You see Redbull just don't have the pedagree.
By:
fkqmz
When: 21 Jun 10 08:45
but to be fair though, your other horse has fallen really hasnt it so your bet has now been reduced to hamilton v everyone else. poor value, you deserve to lose.
By:
Taylor's world
When: 21 Jun 10 21:43
FK thats a huge statment to say Alnso out of the title race.  Do you want to clarify that comment.  Ferrari are right back in the mix and with the new points system he surly still has a big chance.  I think iv been really clever and covered the field im really proud of myself fk
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Jun 10 12:54
Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 15 Nov 10 13:18
here we go, thank you beta forum. Ive been looking forward to this for months........

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

YOU LOSE!
By:
Taylor's world
When: 15 Nov 10 17:54
Redbull will be nothing next year.  Webber is sh8t.  And the crying German will be crying agen when his Kers system don't work.  The real teams are gunna be right back on top next year trust me.
Mclarn. Fer. Merc.
And i will be there agen to remind you about one season wonder Red Dull.
By:
fkqmz
When: 16 Nov 10 07:28
LaughLaugh SEETHING, SEETHING moron, you've done your conkers in and now you're stomping your feet like a little girl. get your headin you clueless muppet LaughLaugh
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com