Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
username
04 Apr 10 11:02
| Topic/replies: 43 | Blogger: username's blog
seemed a bit of a sore loser,after all it was his rick that allowed vettel to get up the inside on the first corner.watched the start again and again and can't understand why he moved so far out and left space on the inside the size of the grand canyon.
Show More
Report fkqmz April 4, 2010 12:04 PM BST
couldnt agree more. he gifted T1 to vettel and the rest is history. i get the impression that red bull told him not to make too much of a fight of it to save risking the car's reliability, hence why he sets the fastest lap 3 from the end ot make a point but he should have been leading and gaining the benefits of this situation.

he's only keeping kimi's seat warm for next year anyway ;)
Report wjsnowy April 4, 2010 12:07 PM BST
Looked like he'd found John Terry's number on his other halfs moby
Report AFL April 5, 2010 12:44 AM BST
Team orders to let Vettel through at the first corner. imo. Slow off the mark, moved over for him. Only answer he had was to post a flying best lap near the end of race, same as last race.
Report baracouda30 April 5, 2010 9:38 AM BST
My impression of him is that he is the new David**

Good, but not quite good enough to be a World Champion, even in what may be the best car.
Report Green Board April 5, 2010 3:31 PM BST
I think he's better than**was but Vettel is definitely the better of the two. It's a good partnership though and if I were Red Bull I'd stick with it.
Report username May 8, 2010 9:15 PM BST
I have backed webber again for Spain, we have the same situation again,will team orders be to let vettel through?
Report Green Board May 8, 2010 10:17 PM BST
Wouldn't have thought so
Report AFL May 8, 2010 11:42 PM BST
Different this time. In Malaysia, the best chance they had of producing a  1 / 2 through the first corner was for Webber (P1) to try to block/slow Rosberg?(P2) and allow Vettel(P3) through. This time Vettel has P2 so my guess is that they just want 1/2 through the first corner again, so business as usual with the second of the 2 Red Bulls into the first corner, not push but protect.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com