Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
username
04 Apr 10 11:02
| Topic/replies: 43 | Blogger: username's blog
seemed a bit of a sore loser,after all it was his rick that allowed vettel to get up the inside on the first corner.watched the start again and again and can't understand why he moved so far out and left space on the inside the size of the grand canyon.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 8
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Apr 10 11:04
couldnt agree more. he gifted T1 to vettel and the rest is history. i get the impression that red bull told him not to make too much of a fight of it to save risking the car's reliability, hence why he sets the fastest lap 3 from the end ot make a point but he should have been leading and gaining the benefits of this situation.

he's only keeping kimi's seat warm for next year anyway ;)
By:
wjsnowy
When: 04 Apr 10 11:07
Looked like he'd found John Terry's number on his other halfs moby
By:
AFL
When: 04 Apr 10 23:44
Team orders to let Vettel through at the first corner. imo. Slow off the mark, moved over for him. Only answer he had was to post a flying best lap near the end of race, same as last race.
By:
baracouda30
When: 05 Apr 10 08:38
My impression of him is that he is the new David**

Good, but not quite good enough to be a World Champion, even in what may be the best car.
By:
Green Board
When: 05 Apr 10 14:31
I think he's better than**was but Vettel is definitely the better of the two. It's a good partnership though and if I were Red Bull I'd stick with it.
By:
username
When: 08 May 10 20:15
I have backed webber again for Spain, we have the same situation again,will team orders be to let vettel through?
By:
Green Board
When: 08 May 10 21:17
Wouldn't have thought so
By:
AFL
When: 08 May 10 22:42
Different this time. In Malaysia, the best chance they had of producing a  1 / 2 through the first corner was for Webber (P1) to try to block/slow Rosberg?(P2) and allow Vettel(P3) through. This time Vettel has P2 so my guess is that they just want 1/2 through the first corner again, so business as usual with the second of the 2 Red Bulls into the first corner, not push but protect.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com