Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Chg
28 Mar 10 09:40
| Topic/replies: 15 | Blogger: Chg's blog
The car can be 10 seconds a lap faster than everyone else. Feck all use if it makes 2/3rds distance.

Just ask Branson. Even my Virgin box crashed as Glock pulled in the garage. Imagine how crap that car would be if they could actually fill it up with enough juice to finish lol.

Still Vettel helped nicely towards the under 16 classified and 1.18 laid for him to be classified, just a shame Webber and Massa at same price got home.
Pause Switch to Standard View Why is Vettel still 4.3 for the title
Show More
Report Green Board March 28, 2010 10:55 AM BST
But Webbers car has finished both times - and Vettel still came 4th despite a problem first time out. I reckon it's a reasonable price - he should win plenty this year
Report Clarky9 March 28, 2010 1:11 PM BST
Fastest driver out there....

Should be 1.3
Report fkqmz March 28, 2010 1:34 PM BST
nothing ever stays the same for very long in f1 and the fact that vettel isnt scoring big points while hes in the ascendancy is concerning for him.
Report Chg April 2, 2010 3:14 PM BST
Well Vettel is 4.3 for the title and its 1.53 for a previous holder to take the title again covers Alonso, Hamilton, Button and Michael "no hope" Schumaker.

I am tempted to load up a hedge because I think Massa and Webber, the only other 2 realistic contributions to the 1.53 haven't got a rats chance in my opinion.

£100 on Vettel at 4.3 and £200 on existing champ at 1.53 to cover the stake? Any thoughts.
Report fkqmz April 2, 2010 6:56 PM BST
the dutched price is 1.46 if that helps, the general opinion is that bets this short over a season are not really worth the wait. having said that i think its a sure fire winner so maybe 1.46 is too short
Report fkqmz April 4, 2010 10:37 AM BST
wont be 10/3 any more. sitting pretty now?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com