Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LUCKY EDDY
03 Apr 10 20:20
| Topic/replies: 60 | Blogger: LUCKY EDDY's blog
need helpfrom experts ,wanna av a bet
Pause Switch to Standard View who is gonna win malaysian grand prix?
Show More
Report Peanuts April 3, 2010 9:34 PM BST
My advice would be to lay Schumi for a pod. I have always admired his work, but now there is overwhelming evidence that he cannot achieve these levels any more.

Question to the forum. Is it necessary to have no fear when driving to be the best? Can we accept that quality is present in Michael any more?

Lay the pod. I am sure this is good advice.
Report LUCKY EDDY April 3, 2010 9:47 PM BST
surely the bet shouldbeto lay rosberg at 8.6 to win race..., i wwill lay that to 95% of my bank
Report DAN1974 April 3, 2010 10:09 PM BST
anything could happen imo, wait and see what the weather is doing just before the race.
Report Green Board April 3, 2010 10:12 PM BST
If it rains then it's just going to be a massive lottery depending on who picks tyre changes right and stays on the track. You can rule out the new teams and the Toro Rosso and probably Saubers but I reckon that's about it
Report LUCKY EDDY April 3, 2010 10:26 PM BST
these teams have so much money and so many excperts how can they make a mistake on tyres etc....?
Report ocukstinky April 3, 2010 11:06 PM BST
The weather's going to win.
Report DOCTOR EVIL April 4, 2010 12:04 AM BST
honest answer?

dunno!
Report AFL April 4, 2010 12:09 AM BST
Wet or Dry...Webber Wins. imo.
Report Roger De Bris April 4, 2010 12:12 AM BST
Vettel owns Webber if its wet. :)
Report The Class April 4, 2010 12:14 AM BST
massa ponts 4/5 seems big

massa duff in wet tho
Report fkqmz April 4, 2010 12:27 AM BST
in a race like this where its probably going to be dry start, wet finish it can be a lottery, but the winner is usually the one whos out front when it starts raining. im thinking of races like silverstone 08 where hamilton let all the action happen behind him and last year at malaysia where button did a similar thing.

for me vettel is a worthy favourite and most likely winner but too short for bet value. in fact if you want a fun bet to enjoy the race, the best thing to do is pick someone with a good wet weather record at a big price and hope for the best. like everyones said, its a lottery when it rains. try button at 28 or barrichello at 40.
Report mr keano April 4, 2010 2:01 AM BST
ive layed webber vettel and rosberg

am i mad?
Report delz April 4, 2010 3:59 AM BST
Who backs Schumacher at 20/1? PMSL
Report tonymontana April 4, 2010 4:12 AM BST
I'm hoping Rosberg wins, so I've had a small nibble but anything is possible so the safest thing to do is not bet at all.
Report map April 4, 2010 6:24 AM BST
i was thinking taking small stakes on button e/w
Report speedypro April 4, 2010 6:27 AM BST
Schumacher wins this more often than once in 20 chucks.
Report The real Moaner April 4, 2010 7:51 AM BST
Anyone know why Alonso is at 19 when he starts behind Button on 32.

The price on both Ferraris / McLarens is ludicrous but at least you have the British money to justify McLaren. Don't get the Alonso price.
Report Mersontheperson April 4, 2010 8:02 AM BST
Who are these people who are**ging of Schumacher 2 races in to the season?

A reliable car, more experience than anyone else in the field and a grand-prix with almost certain deluges for the Rainmeister to thrive in.
How can anyone say he has 'lost it'? He has been out for ages and will surely take time to get back in the racing groove. Also it will take time for Mercedes to get their car at optimum.
Report Mersontheperson April 4, 2010 8:04 AM BST
The two drivers I think are the 3 drivers who are the best prices compared with their possibility to win are (imho):
Robert Kubica 27
Rubens Barrichello 48
Nico Hulkenberg 65
Report Mersontheperson April 4, 2010 8:05 AM BST
Thats should have read:
The 3 drivers who are the best prices compared with their possibility to win are (imho):
Report fkqmz April 4, 2010 8:10 AM BST
Mark Webber will race with a bruised right-hand in Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix after tripping down some stairs on Saturday afternoon.

After setting pole with an astonishing 1.3 second margin, he climbed the staircase to be interviewed by the world's media. But with the press conference over and on his descent down the stairs back into the paddock, Webber tripped and hurt his hand when he slapped the wall, according to the Swiss publication Blick.

However, the Red Bull driver is far from badly hurt, even though the wound briefly bled before it was covered with an adhesive bandage.
Report ronsk April 4, 2010 8:27 AM BST
LUCKY EDDY 03 Apr 21:47

surely the bet shouldbeto lay rosberg at 8.6 to win race..., i wwill lay that to 95% of my bank

--------------------------------------

What's your reasoning?
Report hunt3r April 4, 2010 8:40 AM BST
well laid alonso @ 21 :0
hopefully hamilton and button will stay ahead of him
he probably will get some points but mclaren cars are faster than ferraris :D
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer April 4, 2010 8:48 AM BST
vettel fastest lap,button in the points and schumacher out of them
Report Homer Simpson April 4, 2010 8:49 AM BST
Kubica likes wet track Alonso Podium finish. Lewis should make the points. Who knows the exact winner.

Duh duh duh der der der der der der der... lurking in the shadows.. tooo close together... you don't love me now..all together now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T0Dq_SXaWc

Lewis to make the points, only bet just for fun. gl all

Never break the chain
Report Mersontheperson April 4, 2010 8:57 AM BST
I have made a mistake here.
Most of the prices available were for a wet race, the race will start dry and the odds for the leaders will tumble accordingly (all ready on their way down) and the outsiders prices are back on their way up.

A good bet will be to back the Red Bulls now, and lay them off half way through imho
Report fkqmz April 4, 2010 8:59 AM BST
careful, it IS going to rain at some point
Report This time next year ... April 4, 2010 9:00 AM BST
on kubica and vettel in this
Report hunt3r April 4, 2010 9:06 AM BST
bad start for alonso.. my lay looks safe atm :)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com