Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
LUCKY EDDY
03 Apr 10 20:20
| Topic/replies: 60 | Blogger: LUCKY EDDY's blog
need helpfrom experts ,wanna av a bet

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 29
By:
Peanuts
When: 03 Apr 10 20:34
My advice would be to lay Schumi for a pod. I have always admired his work, but now there is overwhelming evidence that he cannot achieve these levels any more.

Question to the forum. Is it necessary to have no fear when driving to be the best? Can we accept that quality is present in Michael any more?

Lay the pod. I am sure this is good advice.
By:
LUCKY EDDY
When: 03 Apr 10 20:47
surely the bet shouldbeto lay rosberg at 8.6 to win race..., i wwill lay that to 95% of my bank
By:
DAN1974
When: 03 Apr 10 21:09
anything could happen imo, wait and see what the weather is doing just before the race.
By:
Green Board
When: 03 Apr 10 21:12
If it rains then it's just going to be a massive lottery depending on who picks tyre changes right and stays on the track. You can rule out the new teams and the Toro Rosso and probably Saubers but I reckon that's about it
By:
LUCKY EDDY
When: 03 Apr 10 21:26
these teams have so much money and so many excperts how can they make a mistake on tyres etc....?
By:
ocukstinky
When: 03 Apr 10 22:06
The weather's going to win.
By:
DOCTOR EVIL
When: 03 Apr 10 23:04
honest answer?

dunno!
By:
AFL
When: 03 Apr 10 23:09
Wet or Dry...Webber Wins. imo.
By:
Roger De Bris
When: 03 Apr 10 23:12
Vettel owns Webber if its wet. :)
By:
The Class
When: 03 Apr 10 23:14
massa ponts 4/5 seems big

massa duff in wet tho
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 23:27
in a race like this where its probably going to be dry start, wet finish it can be a lottery, but the winner is usually the one whos out front when it starts raining. im thinking of races like silverstone 08 where hamilton let all the action happen behind him and last year at malaysia where button did a similar thing.

for me vettel is a worthy favourite and most likely winner but too short for bet value. in fact if you want a fun bet to enjoy the race, the best thing to do is pick someone with a good wet weather record at a big price and hope for the best. like everyones said, its a lottery when it rains. try button at 28 or barrichello at 40.
By:
mr keano
When: 04 Apr 10 01:01
ive layed webber vettel and rosberg

am i mad?
By:
delz
When: 04 Apr 10 02:59
Who backs Schumacher at 20/1? PMSL
By:
tonymontana
When: 04 Apr 10 03:12
I'm hoping Rosberg wins, so I've had a small nibble but anything is possible so the safest thing to do is not bet at all.
By:
map
When: 04 Apr 10 05:24
i was thinking taking small stakes on button e/w
By:
speedypro
When: 04 Apr 10 05:27
Schumacher wins this more often than once in 20 chucks.
By:
The real Moaner
When: 04 Apr 10 06:51
Anyone know why Alonso is at 19 when he starts behind Button on 32.

The price on both Ferraris / McLarens is ludicrous but at least you have the British money to justify McLaren. Don't get the Alonso price.
By:
Mersontheperson
When: 04 Apr 10 07:02
Who are these people who are**ging of Schumacher 2 races in to the season?

A reliable car, more experience than anyone else in the field and a grand-prix with almost certain deluges for the Rainmeister to thrive in.
How can anyone say he has 'lost it'? He has been out for ages and will surely take time to get back in the racing groove. Also it will take time for Mercedes to get their car at optimum.
By:
Mersontheperson
When: 04 Apr 10 07:04
The two drivers I think are the 3 drivers who are the best prices compared with their possibility to win are (imho):
Robert Kubica 27
Rubens Barrichello 48
Nico Hulkenberg 65
By:
Mersontheperson
When: 04 Apr 10 07:05
Thats should have read:
The 3 drivers who are the best prices compared with their possibility to win are (imho):
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Apr 10 07:10
Mark Webber will race with a bruised right-hand in Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix after tripping down some stairs on Saturday afternoon.

After setting pole with an astonishing 1.3 second margin, he climbed the staircase to be interviewed by the world's media. But with the press conference over and on his descent down the stairs back into the paddock, Webber tripped and hurt his hand when he slapped the wall, according to the Swiss publication Blick.

However, the Red Bull driver is far from badly hurt, even though the wound briefly bled before it was covered with an adhesive bandage.
By:
ronsk
When: 04 Apr 10 07:27
LUCKY EDDY 03 Apr 21:47

surely the bet shouldbeto lay rosberg at 8.6 to win race..., i wwill lay that to 95% of my bank

--------------------------------------

What's your reasoning?
By:
hunt3r
When: 04 Apr 10 07:40
well laid alonso @ 21 :0
hopefully hamilton and button will stay ahead of him
he probably will get some points but mclaren cars are faster than ferraris :D
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 04 Apr 10 07:48
vettel fastest lap,button in the points and schumacher out of them
By:
Homer Simpson
When: 04 Apr 10 07:49
Kubica likes wet track Alonso Podium finish. Lewis should make the points. Who knows the exact winner.

Duh duh duh der der der der der der der... lurking in the shadows.. tooo close together... you don't love me now..all together now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T0Dq_SXaWc

Lewis to make the points, only bet just for fun. gl all

Never break the chain
By:
Mersontheperson
When: 04 Apr 10 07:57
I have made a mistake here.
Most of the prices available were for a wet race, the race will start dry and the odds for the leaders will tumble accordingly (all ready on their way down) and the outsiders prices are back on their way up.

A good bet will be to back the Red Bulls now, and lay them off half way through imho
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Apr 10 07:59
careful, it IS going to rain at some point
By:
This time next year ...
When: 04 Apr 10 08:00
on kubica and vettel in this
By:
hunt3r
When: 04 Apr 10 08:06
bad start for alonso.. my lay looks safe atm :)
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com