Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Peanuts
27 Mar 10 18:30
| Topic/replies: 38 | Blogger: Peanuts's blog
I really enjoy F1, not least of all because I regularly see gambling opportunities outside of the general opinion. This year seems to be a huge struggle for me in terms of seeing anything other than trusting the Vettel engine to last and simply backing him. This is not really my style.

Can anyone give me reasoned other opportunities that are anything approaching value?
Pause Switch to Standard View Enlightenment required
Show More
Report Green Board March 27, 2010 7:03 PM GMT
Tricky to see too much at the moment like you say but hard to tell after just one race. If, as predicted, there's rain tomorrow then laying Vettel could be an option. OK he's good in the rain but so are a fair few of the drivers.
Report ocukstinky March 27, 2010 7:23 PM GMT
He's much better than anyone in the field in the wet bar Schumacher, who just doesn't have the pace in that car to challenge RBR. Vettel is a must-back, even in the rain imo. Would be 1/2 anywhere else, but as his team-mate's an Aussie..
Report Green Board March 27, 2010 7:27 PM GMT
Vettels good in he rain but it's not the same as in the past where you just had Schumacher and Alesi who were wet weather masters - the difference is much less now I reckon. For me Sutil is the one who has outstanding pace in the wet
Report ocukstinky March 27, 2010 7:30 PM GMT
Button's not bad either to be fair, and could challenge from 4th in the wet. Sutil's got a job to do from there, imo. Force India have genuine speed but the car doesn't handle as well as better rivals (RBR/Ferrari) but I guess rain makes it a different game altogether. Might be a good back-to-lay on Sutil though?
Report ocukstinky March 28, 2010 11:27 PM BST
Well, I was right gents. :)
Report __JC_GT__ March 29, 2010 1:41 AM BST
What about?.............That Vettel was a 'must back' even with the reliability of a Hyundai? ;)
Report ocukstinky March 29, 2010 2:20 AM BST
Well bugger me, I only read my 2nd post! Well, the Button part then :p
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com