Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bexley
26 Mar 10 17:53
| Topic/replies: 6,848 | Blogger: bexley's blog
Don't fully understand it myself. I'm a novice really to F1 betting so just wondering what the justification is for it being so short at the moment.

Red Bull last year was better on fast circuits not street types like Melbourne. Yes this is a new year and different car but I'd expect some characteristics like this to persist for a while at least.

Sure he was on P1 for Bahrain but by a relatively small margin from the Ferrari's who I reckon will be better suited to this circuit.

Nothing he has done in practice in Oz has been startling so why the reduction in price seen here in the last few days (3.3 to 2.86)

With the small chance of rain doesn't this make it more likely for the possibility of a surprise, not less likely for Vettel as the odds movement suggests.
In my ignorance I'm guessing its an over reaction to the Hamilton comments about Red Bull's speed advantage and have backed both the Ferrari's for qualifying. I don't see why Massa should be near double Alonso's price so he's my bigger stake.

Good luck with your bets, lets hope for an exciting Qualifying session and race.
Pause Switch to Standard View Vettel's price for qualifying?
Show More
Report coast March 26, 2010 6:09 PM GMT
Spot on & well made^_^
Report Green Board March 26, 2010 8:29 PM GMT
I reckon he's short as well
Report John Smith March 26, 2010 9:05 PM GMT
Id fancy a lay of Vettle though. Still think the Ferraris are most likely for quali, but they dont have the best 1lap pace.
Report Virgin March 26, 2010 11:07 PM GMT
sector 2 seems to be the key to a quick lap the top practice times are pretty close for the top 6 runners ......

I'm having a small play on Sebastien Buemi who qualified 13th last year (in his first F1 season) and finished 7th equaling his best finishing position (6 seconds behind winner) yes he's a second down on practice 2 but a small interest for me .... maybe see in a few hours time

Good Luck :)
Report Virgin March 27, 2010 5:44 AM GMT
^ boll@cks ^

12th and out @ Q2 :(
Report Virgin March 27, 2010 5:50 AM GMT
Q3 vettel 1.74 :|
Report fkqmz March 27, 2010 7:57 AM GMT
oops, oh dear
Report SuperSuperShire March 27, 2010 10:36 PM GMT
unlucky virgin. That was almost a good call
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit