Forums

Motor Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
27 Feb 10 07:23
| Topic/replies: 337 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
................................,-~*`?lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll?`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(?`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`?,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)?`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........?```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Pause Switch to Standard View massa and button
Show More
Report Taylor's world February 27, 2010 8:36 AM GMT
last year was a fluke for button!!!!! Once his defuser was exsposed. Did he even win a race after monco???
One man dosnt make a team. Brawn will struggle this year.
Report fkqmz February 27, 2010 8:51 AM GMT
by brawn i take it you mean mercedes, yes the fact schumacher is already saying theyre not ready to win is not a good sign. cant agree with your red bull opinions though. vettel is capable if the car is and although he probably wont win the title as the reliability looks far from bulletproof, who wins out of mclaren or ferrari will be all about who can beat him most consistantly. guaranteed he will spoil someones title challenge.
Report fkqmz February 27, 2010 8:52 AM GMT
btw why have you called this thread massa and button and then started talking about something else entirely?
Report Taylor's world February 27, 2010 9:26 AM GMT
just highlighting the fact that there just there to make up the numbers. As for vettle i don't recall him making one overtaking move last year? Good from the front but needs to be far more aggressive. Still young but that did'nt stop lewis. Ha Ha agree that brawn and shu will spoil a few days this year hee hee
Report ocukstinky February 27, 2010 4:36 PM GMT
Taylor's world 27 Feb 09:36
last year was a fluke for button!!!!! Once his defuser was exsposed. Did he even win a race after monco???

Yeah, Turkey :p

Nothing after that, best was 2nd at Monza iirc
Report Taylor's world February 27, 2010 5:03 PM GMT
wow a 2nd. He isn't gunna be anywhere near lewis. 1.01
Report fkqmz February 28, 2010 7:19 AM GMT
actually its 1.33 so by your logic its great value. personally i think its the right price. the true odds should be slightly higher but weight of opinion pushes the price in on bets like this.
Report catfloppo February 28, 2010 9:40 AM GMT
Surely you shoulod be laying then?
Report fkqmz February 28, 2010 9:45 AM GMT
well intheory yes but in practice if hamilton steals the march ove rthe first 3 races the 1.33 will never be seen again. i just think the actual chances of it happening are about 1.45 - 1.5.
button to bt schumacher still available at EVS is still the best ante post bet for me atm
Report fkqmz February 28, 2010 9:45 AM GMT
well intheory yes but in practice if hamilton steals the march ove rthe first 3 races the 1.33 will never be seen again. i just think the actual chances of it happening are about 1.45 - 1.5.
button to bt schumacher still available at EVS is still the best ante post bet for me atm
Report catfloppo February 28, 2010 10:39 AM GMT
In theory? If you can lay at 1.33 when you think the true odds are 1.45 you should be doing it!

I agree about button/schumacher btw - might have some myself
Report Taylor's world February 28, 2010 11:06 AM GMT
Best anti post bet back alonso and lewis singles
Report fkqmz February 28, 2010 11:33 AM GMT
im not doing it because although the true odds are higher, the price actually has to reach that level to cash out and theres too much of a chance that it wont happen. have been stung on things like this before eg. under goals markets where the unders are 1.5 when they should be more like 1.65. you lay the unders and theres 2 goals in the first 10 mins. silly risk imo
Report Taylor's world February 28, 2010 12:01 PM GMT
you think the odds should be higher than i think 4.1 and 5.2?
Report fkqmz February 28, 2010 12:19 PM GMT
sorry bud was talking more about the laying hamilton v button situation. as for your bet. tbh chances are you are correct but at circa 6/4 dutching the 2 its no value whatsoever and imo its asking for heartbreak
Report Taylor's world February 28, 2010 5:14 PM GMT
just read your williams theory. Youv gone wright down in my estimations mate.
Report fkqmz March 1, 2010 6:56 AM GMT
oh boo hoo!!!!!!!!!! please save my breaking heart.

i made a call about williams after the first week of testing which was based on what happened and what was said at that test. with the hinsight of another 3 tests its easy for you to turn round and point out that theyre looking in a better position now. still dont think theyll trouble the big 4.
Report f1 fan March 1, 2010 6:01 PM GMT
just cant wait to see what schumi can do without the clear performance advantage he had at ferrari, imo he wont beat lewis or alonso unless the merc is something special and they've been sandbaggin.
Report f1 fan March 1, 2010 6:01 PM GMT
just cant wait to see what schumi can do without the clear performance advantage he had at ferrari, imo he wont beat lewis or alonso unless the merc is something special and they've been sandbaggin.
Report Leuy Fan March 1, 2010 10:06 PM GMT
i completely agree!
Report Leuy Fan March 1, 2010 10:06 PM GMT
i completely agree!
Report fkqmz March 2, 2010 6:50 AM GMT
schu was saying several weeks ago that ferrari were the championship favourites and then on friday he re-iterated that mercedes were not ready to win in the first few races. whether you should take these comments on face value or whether its a schu mind game is for you to deside but it sounds ominous.
Report Taylor's world March 2, 2010 7:53 PM GMT
When i watched the champions races. Button Vettle. But shu was still the Daddy. In the same karts.
Report fkqmz March 3, 2010 6:30 AM GMT
didnt kovalainen once beat schumacher in the race of champions?
Report Leuy Fan March 3, 2010 5:19 PM GMT
we know that big 4 (big 4 since last year) are gonna be hot, ferrari and mclaren especially, even more so as they have leuy and hothead alonso....red bull will be quick, but webber can't cut it, vettel will upset a few peoples races but i can't see him winning the title.....i feel the biggest surprise-worry is gonna be similar to last year...the diffuser that ross brawn's kept under wraps and will only be revealed in Bahrain
Report fkqmz March 4, 2010 7:50 AM GMT
from what i was reading after testing last week, the teams seem to think the advantage that could be gained from a diffuser had been saturated. from what i understand the new mercedes diffuser will be an upgrade rather than a major developement. i think the biggest significant unknown is tyre wear on heavy fuel loads. the drivers have all been saying that how they look after their tyres in the early stages of a race will be crucial.
Report Leuy Fan March 4, 2010 7:31 PM GMT
i just can't wait to see how each teams gonna play their strategy's....just over a week to go now!!!!
Report fkqmz March 13, 2010 11:09 AM GMT
Forget about red bull they don't have the pedagree

:^0 :^0 :^0 :^0 :^0
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 2:13 PM GMT
Red bull wont win the championship. Your laughing on the basis of one quail. Lets see who as the last laugh.
Report fkqmz March 13, 2010 2:21 PM GMT
so your telling me that taking the first pole of the year shows a lack of pedigree for winning the championship. look at the results of the opening GP compared to the eventual champion in each year. it doesnt mean nothing, its significant, and even though vettel maynot win the title, you were stupid to discount him without a second thought.
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 2:40 PM GMT
Your getting really carried away with yourself. Yes he won qualy but this will not effect my bet. The REAL quailty will shine through mark my words and im gunna be right on ya when i prove my point.
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 2:47 PM GMT
anthor thing is all your comments are picking on others or sitting on the fence. why don't you come out with a bold comment istead of been impartial all the time.
Report fkqmz March 13, 2010 2:48 PM GMT
youve avoided the question though havnt you. do you still think that red bull dont have the pedigree to win the title? did you think hakkinen didnt have the pedigree in98? did you think alonso didnt have the pedigree in 05? come on, just admit you under rated them, its no shame, so did everyone else, including me!
Report fkqmz March 13, 2010 2:49 PM GMT
no, i dont have a scooby whos going to win the title, and neither do you. youve not picked between hamilton and alonso have you?
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 3:04 PM GMT
i still don't think redbull have the pedagree and as the season goes on this will come to light. If i had to pick between the two it would hav to be alonso. Sport is all about haveing opions. I havnt head one from you jet. Come on lets hear a bold comment....
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 3:07 PM GMT
Wasnt it you that disputed the brawn comment. Don't hear you piping up on that one. Do we.
Report fkqmz March 13, 2010 3:27 PM GMT
dont think so, i will explain anything ive said if you quote it though. look i have very strong opinions on f1 but the good people of this particular forum made it crystal clear last season that they dont want to hear them. im genuinely sitting on the fence at the moment because it really could go any way, including vettel's and its more a case of the split being about alonso 40% hamilton 35% vettel 25% (im bold enough to say no one else has a prayer) rather than saying well i think this guy will eventually win. i hope vettel wins as i dont like the other 2 but its an outside chance. will that do?
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 3:44 PM GMT
ha ha mybe not a bold comment but at least a opinion.
Report fkqmz March 13, 2010 3:45 PM GMT
ill give you a bold comment when you least expect it :)
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 3:57 PM GMT
oooo does that mean youv ruled massa clean out...
Report Taylor's world March 13, 2010 5:27 PM GMT
At those % youv just quoted. That would make my antipost bet fantastic value.. Thanks
Report fkqmz March 14, 2010 6:09 AM GMT
yes ive never rated massa as championship material. hes just too...i dont know, soft is the wrong word but the right sentiment.i just feel he was lucky to run into raikkonen during an unpredicted drop in for m and i cant see alonso dropping the ball the same way. massa is solid but never as spectacular as alonso. massa is in front this weekend as i thought hw might well be, but i cant see him beating alonso over the season.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com