Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
coast
09 Mar 10 07:33
| Topic/replies: 419 | Blogger: coast's blog
Who says Alonso and vettel are the teams number 1s

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 19
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 09 Mar 10 07:46
They're not.....yet. But they are both faster than their respective team mates.
By:
coast
When: 09 Mar 10 07:54
I wouldnt say Alonso is faster than Massa - And Webber could have been world champ if it hadnt been for injury last season imo-
By:
fkqmz
When: 09 Mar 10 08:06
massa maybe, as ive previously said i think hes value reletive to alonso for this weekend. webber cant agree im afraid. i think hes probably about to start his last season and i dont think he was ever in with a shot at last year's title. mr average for me.
By:
Taylor's world
When: 09 Mar 10 08:18
iT JUST amazies me that anyone can think at this moment in time massa quicker than 2 world champ in his prime?
By:
coast
When: 09 Mar 10 08:20
Well i have a feeling that "mr average" will not be 20-1 for very long after friday! He seems more up for it this year than any other and testing went well.
By:
fkqmz
When: 09 Mar 10 08:21
back to lay then buddy
ccccccchhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggggeeeeeeeee
By:
coast
When: 09 Mar 10 08:22
Taylor i'm a great Alonso fan and backed him in his winning years with Renault-But Massa is unfashionable but still very fast-Its just my opinion
By:
Taylor's world
When: 09 Mar 10 18:29
sorry mate did'nt mean to come across rude. 20 to 1 is a great price and he will shorten so back to lay is a real option. You just know that nice guys don't come first.
By:
coast
When: 09 Mar 10 19:46
Well Taylor people were telling me that this time last year about Jenson ^_^
By:
fkqmz
When: 10 Mar 10 07:10
last year was an exceptional pre season. most of the prices were just wrong all winter and the bookies were there for the taking, and not only on brawn. i hammered boyles for vettel top 3 finish at 8/1. and that was before brawn bought out honda. if only.....
By:
coast
When: 10 Mar 10 07:24
Yes you are right about last seasons winter prices ! But we should all be happy as we have found a true star that will be a household name before very long- Who you ask !!! The Hulk is your guy for that-This guy is Defo the real deal -ask Anyone in Williams ^_^
By:
fkqmz
When: 10 Mar 10 07:34
couldnt agree more, i think he'll show just how poor the rest of the GP2 graduates really are.
By:
A.Knutsen
When: 10 Mar 10 13:39
With the premium put on looking after the tyres on heavy fuel this year Button's odds are surprisingly high ...?
By:
fkqmz
When: 10 Mar 10 14:19
well apparently button is wearing the tyres more than hamilton, so budvar tells me.
By:
coast
When: 10 Mar 10 16:17
Yes i would have thought Button would do well on the tyres this year ! It all looks sooo open this year ! I cant remember a year like it !
By:
Leuy Fan
When: 10 Mar 10 17:30
regarding alonso v massa...if you put massa on pole, no-one will catch him. But for me, Alonso is a better racer - more aggressive, better at overtaking...so if i was to back between the two of them over the season, its gotta be Alonso
By:
coast
When: 10 Mar 10 18:04
Look in black and white terms i agree with you ! sometimes as you will know "gut feeling" comes in to this -i sort of think that massa is going to be driving as never before -i really think he believes alonso was a main player in why he lost the world championship and i think he will walk thro brick walls this year !
By:
Leuy Fan
When: 10 Mar 10 18:21
good point...but on the flip side, alonso has a lot to prove after the last couple of poor seasons with renault (not his fault, he did well to be fair with what he had), but i do agree that massa may just have the edge with motivation, but i think alonso is better so its gonna be close....cant wait to see what happens sat-sun!
By:
coast
When: 10 Mar 10 18:28
yes yes all correct my friend very very close !! then look at the odds difference !! 3 point something Alonso and i just had £ 76 on Massa at 11.5 !!I;m really with you on the cant wait bit !! And hey "The hulk" 3.0 last night to be in the points !!!!Well i dont think some people have clicked on to the fact that this guys good -very good ^_^
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com