Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
19 Oct 09 06:49
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
what a complete, total and utter wan k stain lewis hamilton has proved himself to be once again. as if running into barrichello and effectively ending the championship was not enough, he then goes and gives an interview like this

http://www.sportinglife.com/formula1/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=formula1/09/10/18/AUTO_Brazilian_Hamilton.html

what a co ck sucker! i seem to remember him spectacularly not keeping his cool on many occasions. stupid attention seeking child who cant handle not being in the spotlight.
ahhhhhhh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 32
By:
SeldomSeen
When: 19 Oct 09 11:19
Compare the fathers:

Anthony Hamilton: cold, calculating, ambitious, pushy, controls Lewis's every waking moment;

John Button: boozer's nose, big smile, never interferes, unassuming, hugges his son senseless after the race.
By:
catfloppo
When: 19 Oct 09 15:46
What did he say that was bad?
By:
fkqmz
When: 20 Oct 09 06:20
chatting s hit about how to keep your cool. shamilton wouldnt know how to keep his cool in the arctic circle, also i find the lead headline "Hamilton - the title is just on loan" arrogant beyond belief on the day Jenson is winning the title, however i appreciate this was probably the journalism and not the main point of hamiltons interview.
By:
fkqmz
When: 08 Jan 10 21:28
another hamilton classic

http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/formula-1-news/225751/i-blew-alonso-away-hamilton-on-2007/

cant help but laugh at this one, what an idiot!
By:
FFsmd
When: 09 Jan 10 16:20
what a complete, total and utter wan k stain lewis hamilton has proved himself to be once again. as if running into barrichello and effectively ending the championship was not enough, he then goes and gives an interview like this

http://www.sportinglife.com/formula1/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=formula1/09/10/18/AUTO_Brazilian_Hamilton.html

what a co ck sucker! i seem to remember him spectacularly not keeping his cool on many occasions. stupid attention seeking child who cant handle not being in the spotlight.
ahhhhhhh

Icant see anythin in the artical to warrent of your comments, i guess your just another hater, gl with that.
By:
fkqmz
When: 10 Jan 10 06:59
thats cause your just another hamilton bummer. gl with that too
By:
arthur daley
When: 22 Jan 10 11:56
lol your hate of a great driver is pathetic
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 Jan 10 13:31
he is not great he good. my hatred for him is copmpletely justified. he has never won a rece without the best car. he has immense natural speed, but this does not change the fact that the man underneath the helmet is, and has always been an arrogant ar se hole. whats your thought on the article above arthur, and hamiltons "god is on my side comments last week". please explain
By:
arthur daley
When: 23 Jan 10 16:16
laughable your pathetic that is my thoughts
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Jan 10 08:53
so you cant hold a discussion. go on then do the truely british thing and bury your head in the sand. ignorance is bliss. your the pathetic one.
By:
arthur daley
When: 24 Jan 10 09:47
not at all you hate hamilton with a passion. keep believing newspaper stories that get twisted. there is no racing till march so they need some stories.

not having a debate with a fool who is blinkered. Hamilton has won a race without the best car he even won a championship without one as well.
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Jan 10 09:57
rubbish, the 08 mclaren was the best car by a mile. as was the car he won with in hungary in 09. the article above detailing how he "blew away alonso" during 2007 is an abbreviated version of a longer interview, which is readily available in audio form so it cannot be skewed or twisted in any way. truth is arthur, you just cannot continue to justify the cr@p he spouts anymore. there is no excuse for saying he blew away alonso, or that he is gods chosen one! yes he is a very talented driver, but i dont notice any of the other top drivers talking such utter drivel.
what makes me so angry and anti hamilton though is not him at all. it is idiots like you who blindly follow him because of his nationality and ignorantly continue to support this clown. open your eyes, mclaren now has a class driver who isnt a total idiot, get behind him instead, he deserves it
By:
arthur daley
When: 24 Jan 10 14:56
can't be bothered with this just a few facts.

I don't follow hamilton because he is british. I think he is the quickest and the best and the most exciting driver to watch. Most the other front runners seem to not be able to overtake Felipe Overrated Vettel which last year a good driver in a Red Bull would have won the championship.

As a rookie Hamilton beast Alonso impressive fact. The Ferrari was the best car them 2 season previous over the season another fact. your like of button is another mistake i like JB but he does not get the bad press like lewis although he does not pay any tax like lewis any won't be in the same postcode as lewis next season.

Lewis had a dog of a car this year and impressed me more than the 2 previous years which driver produced the most overtakes this year hmm let me think was it vettel hmm no

watch this find me another f1 driver currently racing with the same overtakes (you won't)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH7Kk37-53Q&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6W9HS6PEHg&feature=related

you want to hope macca build another bad un or a lot of sundays you will be getting a lot of harted
By:
budvar
When: 24 Jan 10 17:08
Arthur, don't even rise to the bait. FKQMZ is obviously seething over losses and also seems to be habouring some kind of a gay love thing about Hamilton. Too many**, bum and onanisim references for comfort.
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Jan 10 17:21
As a rookie Hamilton beast Alonso impressive fact

accepted, but he did not blow him away!

The Ferrari was the best car them 2 season previous over the season another fact

wrong, not in the sense that the ferrari was not the best car, but in the sense that it is a fact, because it is an opinion isnt it.

your like of button is another mistake i like JB

come on, make your mind up eh. i have to agree with you on the tax issue. imo the pair of them are tax thieves and people like them are the reason me and you pay so much fkn tax!

sadly, i fear you are right about my sunday afternoons, but on the basis that the real kimi died about half way through 08 theyve been hard enough for long enough anyway cheers.
hamiltons overtaking is the cause of much discussion isnt it. some like yourself see it as brilliant and innovative and brave and all the rest. abroad, they tend to find it rude and dangerous and they really dont like it. this is why hardcore fans of massa and alonso really dislike hamilton. sadly im not allowed on you tube at work and im not wasting my time on the forum at home but id be willing to bet neither of these examples is from silverstone sunday morning in 06. this is hamiltons best overtake imo and it wasnt even in f1.

and besides all of this is irrelevent really. as previously stated i respect hamilton as a driver, he shows a lot of natural talent. although he can be very lary at times (monza!), he teeters on the edge of brilliance and i suspect, as he matures he will find a way to harness this talent and direct it more in the he means to. but none of this changes the way he speaks of himself and his competitors. he is arrogant, he is disrespectful and he has no class about him whatsoever. come on, tbf its not just me who dislikes the man (and i stress the man not the driver) is it? if he shows an ability to keep his mouth shut and stop saying and doing stupid things, then i will happily change my mind, but currently, he is casting himself as the pantomime villain in this show that is f1 and its only ever going to hinder his career if it continues. you need to stop labelling people who disagree with you as pathetic as well. my opinion, although sometimes said with too much anger and appalling language (which i have to say i am not proud of), is valid, reasoned and completely logical.

wait................
your not hamiltons dad are you?
:)
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Jan 10 17:31
budvar, you think my thoughts are betting related seethes? oh please you should be able to tell from my posts that theres more to it than that. i post on many forums and not just this one and your being very naive to think i dislike hamilton because of betting reasons just because you happen to have come accross me here.
you also seem to have difficulty discerning between an anger management problem and **sexuality. you have my sympathies on that.
By:
fkqmz
When: 25 Jan 10 07:09
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A62320853

very funny thread with some classic hamilton quotes

personal favourite
5. i have extra brain capacity

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
By:
fkqmz
When: 01 Jun 10 11:35
And Lewis Hamilton took a dig at Webber and Vettel by pointing out that he and Button did not collide when they similarly diced for position in Turkey. "That's why we are world champions. I am proud to have him [Button] as my teammate."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i wish for once someone, anyone would just hold their line when hamiltons attempting to overtake them. if button does it on sunday hamilton goes straight into the side of him and writes him off, no wonder hes so proud, he's got button to thank for using his brain and backing out.
By:
Taylor's world
When: 01 Jun 10 15:20
FK i see your at it again.  Your looking very stupid keep going on about such a talent.  This season he's proving yet agen his the best by beating another wold camp .
By:
fkqmz
When: 01 Jun 10 17:08
yet again you fail to respond to the point at hand though dont you.
By:
Taylor's world
When: 01 Jun 10 20:15
If your so much of a f1 that you say you are, perhaps you should put his personality to one side.
By:
fkqmz
When: 02 Jun 10 12:51
why? during the race yes but not any other time. im anti cheating in all sports and i will continue to stand up for integrity for as long as these cheats blight f1 and sport in general.
By:
GPT
When: 02 Jun 10 19:28
He's lucky wtf,he's a cheat when? just admit you don't like black people and have done with it.
By:
fkqmz
When: 02 Jun 10 21:04
go and put your head back in the sand
By:
GPT
When: 03 Jun 10 18:07
Laughstill SEETHING fqmz LaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Jun 10 18:11
i take that as admission that im right then, you cant defend your man so you resort to taking a pop at me instead

Laugh loser
By:
Green Board
When: 03 Jun 10 19:04
Hamilton admitted to lying about the incident with Trulli last year in Australia, so from that respect fkqmz is right. I don't quite get why he so vehemently dislikes him mind but I don't remember him saying anything indicating it was because of his colour so if at all possibkle can we chill this all out because it's getting massively tiresome.
By:
lewsi hamilton is a genius
When: 03 Jun 10 21:49
PMSL

The hatred is scary.

And Lewis Hamilton took a dig at Webber and Vettel by pointing out that he and Button did not collide when they similarly diced for position in Turkey. (pointing out him & JB are sensible what is wrong with this.)  "That's why we are world champions. I am proud to have him [Button] as my teammate."

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i wish for once someone, anyone would just hold their line when hamiltons attempting to overtake them. if button does it on sunday hamilton goes straight into the side of him and writes him off, no wonder hes so proud, he's got button to thank for using his brain and backing out.  Macca had a 1-2 they were saving car/fuel lapping in the 1.31 JB took hamilton by surprise and over took him.  Hamilton Overtook JB about 2 corners later. 

JB was a little dirty IMO  before the podium JB claimed to lewis he didnt no before Lewis stopped him saying more the camera's was there.
By:
GPT
When: 04 Jun 10 12:10
fmqz still can't back up anything he saysLaughLaughproving racism is his only reason how sad and childish.
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Jun 10 14:35
Macca had a 1-2 they were saving car/fuel lapping in the 1.31 JB took hamilton by surprise and over took him.  Hamilton Overtook JB about 2 corners later. 

JB was a little dirty IMO  before the podium JB claimed to lewis he didnt no before Lewis stopped him saying more the camera's was there.

sorry but im missing your point, apart from the fact that your second paragraph is in broken english, your first paragraph is just a statement of what happened. i dont think anyone did anything wrong, it just annoys me how no one will stand up to him and hold their line. they all just dive out of his way cause the points are too important. one day, another young upstart will appear and will stand up to him, because thats what young upstarts do. there will be tears guaranteed....

gb apart from liegate, he has also:-
swerved away from his mate and towards his championship rival when he realised he was going to crash in the pit lane
ignored team instructions resulting in his team falling out with its double world champion and (at the time) lead driver
received regular penalties for cheating on track (france 08, spa 08 jump immediately to mind)
publically criticised his team during races
had the bare faced cheek to speak directly to charlie over the radio to tell him the back marker had done a poor job when in fact, it was him who had given the back marker nowhere to go as he was too obscessed with overtaking on THAT corner on THAT lap.

i believe down sarf you refer to these types as 'wide boys'. theres certainly nothing to admire or respect about them and its just a good job for him that hes actually a really good racer cause if he wasnt, his career would already be over!
By:
GPT
When: 04 Jun 10 16:02
LaughLaughthe best one of those hilarious comments is
"received regular penalties for cheating on track (france 08, spa 08 jump immediately to mind)"
Cheating on trackLaughhow old are you 8 I'm guessing.
By:
Green Board
When: 04 Jun 10 17:03
Spa should never have been a penalty.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel